Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just imagine for a momment they find that baby girl hidden or buried somewhere in that house?

OMG...I know. I am so scared they will. But, wouldn't be terribly surprised, either! What if that day they left(if they actually even left!), they came back after George left for work? It was said he was about to leave for work, right? She knew when Cindy would be home. Casey could have driven around with that baby in the car for 10 min. or so and came back. Shoot, they could have gone to get a happy meal. Then, when she got back, she had a few hours, at least.
:eek:

The first time I turn the TV down and concentrate on work, I miss the news on CSI arriving at the Anthony house (my husband came inside and told me to turn up the TV).
Now I have to catch up on the thread here, LOL !
You guys are the best on posting updates! ((Hugs to my WS Family!))
:)

just an fyi, a mall has been surrounded relating the the post office fed agent shooting. Not to be confused with what's going on in this case.

Okay loading part 1 of the new CSI fox news and then I will load part 2.

I was supposed to go to Lowe's. That is SO NOT HAPPENING today. I'm glued.

Oh good Lord.. Of course! If they are blacking out windows, I don't think that's to block the cameras.. They want it dark...

NOOOOOO! Surely not!

:eek:
By now I know nothing about this case surprises anyone!!!

Yes, the investigators want it dark!

Would the CSI techs want George and Cindy around while they're spraying luminol?

The lead detective is there too - maybe he's got them in another room?

Looks like took in a roll of black paper--reporter theorized it's to cover the windows to keep from filming.

White paper would work for keeping the film crews out......they need total darkness to use a black light to look for blood stains, I think.

It's been years since I've looked at an apartment - but IIRC, the apartment complexes check ID when showing a unit, no? Does anyone know for sure?

Around here they do... and you would think that if that was a high crime area (as has been stated before) that they would especially check it.

I also wonder if the apartment office had cameras. If I was the office manager, I'd make sure they were there and working properly. Sorry if this is old info.

i can't watch FOX, but can hear from you guys. was suppose to go to store luckily my ride is a bit late. but she's due any minute. so now i have to hurry up with my food shopping so i can get back here and find out what's going on!!

This case is driving me nuts. I have to pay my monthly bills! I need to go to the bank! And there is always something happening on this case (that leads to nothing) that I have to stay and watch. I can't keep my mind on my own life for goodness sakes.

I am so far behind at work right now I would be fired if I weren't self-employed.:whipper:

Makes me start thinking that maybe Casey did not do it and maybe Grandma or Grandpa, reason why Casey fled the house maybe. Oh boy.

That doesn't make much sense since she would not have called 911 three times to report her baby granddaughter missing.

I think the DNA is in. I really do. No word officially but I think they have the results and now are looking for evidence in that house.

It's been years since I've looked at an apartment - but IIRC, the apartment complexes check ID when showing a unit, no? Does anyone know for sure?

Almost all do now for security purposes. BUT, have you ever noticed that Casey and the REAL Zenaida Gonzolez favor??? Look at her website. Brevard Moms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro