• Start date Start date
Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we talking the gas? The report states 6-22 to 6-24 IIRC. Of course that would be if you can believe George.

I am an idiot...or just to fried trying to keep track of these people and their ever changing everything...

Forgive me, I was thinking gas can day...not disappearance day.

The phone calls happening on the 16th do mean a lot more.

However......let us not forget that things were not going well between them at all. They were in a bad place. GPS and Casey.

It is intriguing though....I admit.

I saw someone mention that the diving tommorrow was a training exercise. Is that true

Were the flurry of phone calls unanswered? That could be very important. If Casey felt she was being intentionally ignored by her parents, that frenzied focus to reach them wouldn't have left much patience, or concern, for a 2 year old.

She could have run her over, I suppose. She had been away from the house a little more than 2 hours when this started. She could have even waited for George to leave and come back to the house.

Were the flurry of phone calls unanswered? That could be very important. If Casey felt she was being intentionally ignored by her parents, that frenzied focus to reach them wouldn't have left much patience, or concern, for a 2 year old.

They were unanswered, but. it wasn't just to Cindy and George the frenzy was with 2 other friends as well.

comon Greta! Get off this Rockerfella fella and get back on the Caylee case !!

Based on what was said tonight, and with CSI comming back out to the house today it appears that they feel what ever happened, was at the home. Which if it's not very strong DNA that will show some type of death.......it's going to be a hard case to prove.

Wasn't she "on her way to work?"

Exactly! George said she was headed out the door to go to work with her backpack on, and would be dropping Caylee off with the nanny.

You know it's bad when it's almost like a game of finding the truth to her lies. :mad:

I saw someone mention that the diving tommorrow was a training exercise. Is that true

No Nancy grace and her guest said they will be diving in search of Caylee's body.

Sorta. They were going to train later in the week but bumped it up to tomorrow to do the search. IIRC

Why didn't Furhman say who these calls were to that she was calling? That would make it alot more pertinent!

he did say Cindy and George but did not want to mention the "other people" and probably has a good reason for not saying.

The reason the calls are a matter of interest is because of the time frame. Not hard to imagine her sitting on the computer not realizing that her daughter drowned in the pool. Or, she had someone at the house that was not suppose to be there.

She could be facing murder charges, do you really think she would hold out this long in jail if it was just an accident?

me too cuz her behavior was the first thing that got to me

I went with behavior too, although I think the timeline issues are an important factor. The vote seems to be going with behavior.

I am speculating that if the divers are indeed going out in the canal etc around the house, they may think that Caylee got out of the house and out of the gate..

I know I know. Surely not But a possibility while Casey was not paying attention.
The phone calls apparently stood out. He discribed them as flurries and no answers. Casey may have been looking for Caylee at that point and panicking and trying to call her parents and close friends for help but no answer.
Just a thought...

The reason the calls are a matter of interest is because of the time frame. Not hard to imagine her sitting on the computer not realizing that her daughter drowned in the pool. Or, she had someone at the house that was not suppose to be there.

I agree. Just a wild theory here...but I wonder if Caylee was somehow killed during that period - by drowning in the pool, or something worse - and at first tried to call her parents (especially GM the nurse) to try to help revive her. If she hurt Caylee in some way she wouldn't have wanted to call 911, but thought her parents could maybe help. Since she didn't appear to get them she didn't bother to get any help for Caylee. Just a theory....just trying to make sense out the webs of lies that have been spun around the bits of truth.

I am speculating that if the divers are indeed going out in the canal etc around the house, they may think that Caylee got out of the house and out of the gate..

I know I know. Surely not But a possibility while Casey was not paying attention.
The phone calls apparently stood out. He discribed them as flurries and no answers. Casey may have been looking for Caylee at that point and panicking and trying to call her parents and close friends for help but no answer.
Just a thought...

And a good thought at that...

Although I think she would have been found by now.

I need a graph of all these dates!!!

For sure sticking with my original theory from the start. It was something that was an accident, and she fliped out and was worried no one would beleive her because of her past.

Having said that, I think the accident happened because she was not wathing the child the right way . On her computer, had a guy over, someting like that. We will end up scratching our heads and asking "why did she just not come out and say all of this".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lamonara