• Start date Start date
Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But I thought he discovered the cans on the 24th of June and later is when Casey abandoned the car cause it was towed on the 30th?

Definate dates seem to be not happening here.
I saw Nancy Grace tonight,
She mentioned a few dates as well,as do all the news shows.

I think placing MS.Casey will be tough unless they trace all her calls. That woman loves the computer and cell phones!

Actually Cindy says it July 17th on Nancy Grace. The only thing that has actually changed is the dates.

Cindy= " My husband saw them both leaving on June the 9th. Actually my husband saw Casey a week or two after that at the house when she came by to pick up some things. And we haven`t seen Casey -- or Caylee, though, since the 8th and the 9th. "

The dates have changed but the rest is still the same.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0807/17/ng.01.html

Even changing the dates, the last part is still incorrect if what George said last night were to be true. Half of the "we" had seen Casey on the 24th according to what he said on Greta last night.

Where are the transcripts from the bond hearing? Didn't they also both say there that neither had seen Casey or Caylee since Sunday/Monday the 15/16?

george had to lie about getting the cans out of the back of her car because he didn't get the registered letter until over the weekend (per cindy) and they couldn't pick it up until monday. they didn't even know their car had been impounded until they received the letter..he did not get the cans out of the back of that car!
then when and where did he get the gas cans back? He obviously did get them back because we now know that is what CSI came and got last Friday.

the 24th was a lie..they hadn't seen that car for a month..that is what cindy said on the phone. it was noticed the 25 or 26th and towed a letter was sent to them. so the car could have been there prior to that date.

That is a good point. If the 24th is a lie, then it means he took the gas cans out when they brought the car home from impound.

Her mother too, IMO.

I'm not sure what's wrong with Cindy. The misplaced anger, and the paranoia doesn't seem to be fitting in with anything when I look at her other signs of nuttiness.

Actually in the very beginning of this case it was reported that George saw them on the 16th and he alone saw Casey a couple of weeks later. That is in their very first statements. What they are doing now is just filling in the gaps of things not mentioned before. It doesn't mean they are now lying or changing the story. They are simply giving more information than we previously knew.
This makes perfect sense.
Yes - George is saying that NOW - that was a "revelation" that came out just LAST NIGHT on Greta's show. Up until then George has never said he saw Casey after the 15/16.
I think per the previous post they said he actually did see Casey after the 15th.

Cindy was suppsoedly at work. If you go back to the bond hearing - George was put on the stand and said he had not seen either Casey or Caylee for a month (or whatever many days it was then). Now, he pops up with "oh I saw her on the 24th".

Up until Greta's interview yesterday - no one - Cindy or George or Lee had EVER SAID that they saw Casey or Caylee for over a month.
I just watched him take the stand on the bond hearing and he did not say anything like that. Was he on the stand twice maybe and I didn;t watch enough?

This is a very eye opening. What is being touted here as a revelation and messing up the time line really isn't at all imo.
I feel like we are all playing a giant game of operator and our facts and words are getting all screwed up.

Yes but they blacked out the windows in the back of the house, which is indicative of LUMINOL Photography, which is used only when looking for blood spatter or bodily fluids.....or the cleaning up of such things. Its ominous.

Very interesting. So maybe LE has reason to believe Casey may have killed Caylee at her parents home when they were gone from the 22nd - 24th.

Would this explain why Casey felt the need to lie, so they wouldn't know she was there while her parents were away?

ohhhhhhhhhh
George could have taken the cans out of the car on the 24th (but I don't believe it)...the car was abandoned around the 27th...impounded on the 30th...picked up on the 15th of July.

then when and where did he get the gas cans back? He obviously did get them back because we now know that is what CSI came and got last Friday.

He has told repeated lies about them.

*reported them stolen
*then said "they came back to me, an neighbor had them and they have nothing to do with the case"
*then CSI took them as evidence
*then: All of sudden he's on Greta with a never before told story about Casey and the gas cans.

They all lie constantly. Its infuriating.

This makes perfect sense.

I think per the previous post they said he actually did see Casey after the 15th.

I just watched him take the stand on the bond hearing and he did not say anything like that. Was he on the stand twice maybe and I didn;t watch enough?

This is a very eye opening. What is being touted here as a revelation and messing up the time line really isn't at all imo.
I feel like we are all playing a giant game of operator and our facts and words are getting all screwed up.
Do you have the link for the video of the bond hearing?

the 24th was a lie..they hadn't seen that car for a month..that is what cindy said on the phone. it was noticed the 25 or 26th and towed a letter was sent to them. so the car could have been there prior to that date.

Okieday Fred67--help me get this straight. In essence George lied about lying about the neighbor and then lied about Casey stealing the gas. :eek:This family! Okay not enough wine in the house. Going to the locked cabinet now. BRB

Who is asking ths question?
Also who lives at the Oviedo house?
I saw Florida does have a place area named AVIEDO.
Anybody have a clue?
Blink has been discussing this from Day 1. i'm still not clear about it.

what if Casey lied to her parents about the father ( are you kidding?LIED?)

Generally people like Casey tend to have alot of sexual partners. I simply think she actually does not know who the father is. The story of the father dying on the way to the birthday party is classic......feel more sorry for me.

Thank you for your posts and welcome to WS!

I don't think Cindy had seen the car in a month. George did but not Cindy.
The car couldn't have been where prior to what date?

Very interesting. So maybe LE has reason to believe Casey may have killed Caylee at her parents home when they were gone from the 22nd - 24th.

Would this explain why Casey felt the need to lie, so they wouldn't know she was there while her parents were away?

Maybe. I think Casey feels the need to lie just as she feels the need to breath. It is in her blood.

It is interesting! Hope those parents stop lying.....because there daughter is going to put the blame on them if she can. Someting about the grandmother really bothers me.

...Divers tomorrow? I'd say they are on their way to plenty of proof. The noose is tightening around Casey's neck.

I just had a light bulb turn on over my head...I don't think Casey came up with the, "Caylee's life is in danger" thing until the authorities announced that there would be divers tomorrow...this really scares me...:mad:

Blink has been discussing this from Day 1. i'm still not clear about it.
There is an Oviedo - it is a city (suburb) of Orlando. Amy and Casey and I think another girlfriend had talked about renting a house together there. I don't know the whole story around it - but it was something that had "been in the works" - but never came to be.

Earlier Wednesday, Cindy stopped to answer reporter's questions morning before leaving her home. She said her daughter, Casey, believes her missing 2-year-old daughter Caylee could be in trouble. "Casey is telling us Caylee's life is in danger," she said.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17110771/d...orl_break&ts=T&tmi=orl_break_1_01380408062008 et al

Why am I reminded of Timmy asking Lassie where the lost child is: "What's that, Lassie? You say he fell down the well and broke his leg?"

Or Mr. Ed, pawing his hoof three times. This is total insanity. Guess that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm