Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cakegirl posted .....

So does that mean that Casey & Caylee came back after George left for his work (if he had a job)? Or atleast if we believe the Greta statement lastnight - this would be an option...

i go check out a couple of other threads & BAM, a new thread here, lol.....

anyway, i wanted to respond to the above post on the last thread.....it DOES sound like maybe saw them leave & MAYBE Casey & Caylee came back to the home, after he left for work.....will be interesting to find out.....

This makes perfect sense.

I think per the previous post they said he actually did see Casey after the 15th.

I just watched him take the stand on the bond hearing and he did not say anything like that. Was he on the stand twice maybe and I didn;t watch enough?

This is a very eye opening. What is being touted here as a revelation and messing up the time line really isn't at all imo.
I feel like we are all playing a giant game of operator and our facts and words are getting all screwed up.

JBean, I was under the impression that the Anthonys had claimed not to have seen Casey since the 15th or 16th, but I believe you are right that that is not what they claimed. I went back and saw an early article yesterday in which Cindy was quoted as saying George had seen Casey on the 16th and then also a couple of weeks later and I would have posted it, but WS was freezing up for me.

Surprise, surprise! Ya think ya know what's what, and it's not necessarily true!:waitasec:

Apparently though the "divers" are on an training exercise and it has nothing to do with the Caylee case.
Ah scusa? We are supposed to believe that? Duh okay--how about training then to go do the real thing? How's that?

I just had a light bulb turn on over my head...I don't think Casey came up with the, "Caylee's life is in danger" thing until the authorities announced that there would be divers tomorrow...this really scares me...:mad:

That is the way it looks. I'm scared right along with you.

Even changing the dates, the last part is still incorrect if what George said last night were to be true. Half of the "we" had seen Casey on the 24th according to what he said on Greta last night.

Where are the transcripts from the bond hearing? Didn't they also both say there that neither had seen Casey or Caylee since Sunday/Monday the 15/16?

But she did say:
Actually Cindy says it July 17th on Nancy Grace. The only thing that has actually changed is the dates.

Cindy= " My husband saw them both leaving on June the 9th. Actually my husband saw Casey a week or two after that at the house when she came by to pick up some things. And we haven`t seen Casey -- or Caylee, though, since the 8th and the 9th. "

The dates have changed but the rest is still the same.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../17/ng.01.html

The way she said it is confusing but apparently George did see Casey just not Caylee.

Casey seems to be a typical, almost textbook case of what they call Histrionoc Personality Disorder. Formally known as female hysteria, basically.

Would you disagree with a diagnosis of Dissociative Identity Disorder?

If the parents were in such a financial mess, I am sure taking care of Casey and Caylee were a horible burden. How much you want to bet that they told the daughter in a fit of rage to get out, and no.....your not taking anything with you.

That's what I think also.

I think they were at their wits end & maybe they even went away for few days because they didn't want to be have to avoid confrontations with Casey at their home or on their phone.

If this is what happened, they've got to feel tremendous guilt for letting Caylee go with Casey under such negative circumstances.

Can I just say that this case almost has me quit smoking! Yup quit because I only smoke outside, never ever in my house and now I'm going HOURS without a cigarette. So Thankyou fellow posters!!! for keeping me here!

Thank-you MitchLite your posts were very informative. It can be so disabiling to watch your child who is suffering from mental problems. After years and years of dealing with my younger daughter who is also 22, the lies and drugs and depression and anger and on and on. Finally after years of trying to get her help she finally confronted things and went to the doctor and this time didn't lie to the doctor she is finally on the right medication and is doing very well.

Earlier Wednesday, Cindy stopped to answer reporter's questions morning before leaving her home. She said her daughter, Casey, believes her missing 2-year-old daughter Caylee could be in trouble. "Casey is telling us Caylee's life is in danger," she said.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17110771/d...orl_break&ts=T&tmi=orl_break_1_01380408062008 et al

Why am I reminded of Timmy asking Lassie where the lost child is: "What's that, Lassie? You say he fell down the well and broke his leg?"

Or Mr. Ed, pawing his hoof three times. This is total insanity. Guess that's it.
Ok...first real chuckle of the day!! Thanks!

So how did she get this info...telepathically? Did JB forward this info to her? She doesn't want to be"known' to talk to her...so how DID she find this out?

george had to lie about getting the cans out of the back of her car because he didn't get the registered letter until over the weekend (per cindy) and they couldn't pick it up until monday. they didn't even know their car had been impounded until they received the letter..he did not get the cans out of the back of that car!

I would bet he got the cans out of the car on July 15th. That's tampering with evidence which would make LE wonder about what else he tampered with. Which is why he's throwing the June 24th date out there. IMO, JMO, etc, etc.

Can I just say that this case almost has me quit smoking! Yup quit because I only smoke outside, never ever in my house and now I'm going HOURS without a cigarette. So Thankyou fellow posters!!! for keeping me here!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I am not sure that she has multiple personalities. I'm pretty sure that some sign would have come through in the recordings. But at this point, it's possible.

That's what I think also.

I think they were at their wits end & maybe they even went away for few days because they didn't want to be have to avoid confrontations with Casey at their home or on their phone.

If this is what happened, they've got to feel tremendous guilt for letting Caylee go with Casey under such negative circumstances.

Cindy's original blog says so very much. From the horses mouth that Casey was JEALOUS OF CAYLEE. This was written before Cindy had anything to hide. That blog is at the heart of this case. imo

We do.......it's called DCF in Florida :(

I was just thinking that same thing for here in TN. And as a foster mom, I can tell you... these poor children can sit for years without having stability & permanency in their lives. Plus add in the crazy things that the state does to almost force the parents to parent. It's sick. :furious:

I would bet he got the cans out of the car on July 15th. That's tampering with evidence which would make LE wonder about what else he tampered with. Which is why he's throwing the June 24th date out there. IMO, JMO, etc, etc.

I thought he cleaned the car out and they retrieved all the garbage from George from what he removed to confirm it was not "the smell"

I think Casey probably will be diagnosed with a host of disorders.

The ONLY diagnosis that will matter is whether she was legally sane when Caylee went 'missing.'

The prosecutor doesn't care what she's diagnosed with NOW that she trying hard to cover up Caylee's disappearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm