Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #63

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone notice how Cindy keeps referring to Zanny as "the sitter" now?

They said that the bamboo had to be broken up frequently because of Caylee. I would just like to point out that it does not appear that they have been doing this since the media appeared on their lawn and it seems like the last time it was done (supposively) was in June when Casey borrowed the shovel and did it.

So did they stop doing this because, they know Caylee is not coming back?? Or was this just a crock of crap.

Yep crock of crap!

August 7th, 2008 9:26 AM Eastern
Apparently ON THE RECORD provoked the search yesterday???

by Greta Van Susteren
http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/08/07/apparently-on-the-record-provoked-the-search-yesterday/

Yesterday Caylee’s home (and that of her grandparents) was searched. I did not know what provoked that new search and seizure but, per the below article, it was our interview with the grandparents that provoked it. Click and read

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/serv...alandstate/orl-casey0708aug07,0,1307061.story

Greta did an outstanding job interviewing the Anthony's. The way Greta presented the questions to the Anthony's was in a way like Greta was still learning about the case. Greta made specific points like "Oh, the sand box has a lid", or "I heard something about a shed and something was stolen" perfect, perfect way of getting some answers. :)

In that visitor log there is an Edward that was there on July 25th for an interview? WTF????

Here is the only one I could find in that immediate area:

Edward Phlegar
Escrow Officer at Universal Land Title
Orlando, Florida Area
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/5/247/89a

Maybe this one is a Sr and the one that visited was a Jr. I don't know it might not even be connected it all since nothing is as it seems in this case.

If Caylee is dead her body may be long gone due to exposure, I mean it has been 52 days since she was last seen, what evidence could be left? Casey planned this out well. It's too bad that grandma didn't notice Caylee missing sooner. Or that no one else noticed she was spending way too much time with the nanny. I mean that poor baby seems like she had no one on her side.

Wouldn't someone want to speak to her during those first 31 days? I still wonder how long Casey would have gone without being exposed. I wonder what she did with her, she had so much time to get rid of the body, Caylee could be anywhere.

Getting rid of the bamboo growing in the yard probably isn't the highest priority on their list to do since their granddaugher is missing.

Here is the only one I could find in that immediate area:

Edward Phlegar
Escrow Officer at Universal Land Title
Orlando, Florida Area
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/5/247/89a

Maybe this one is a Sr and the one that visited was a Jr. I don't know it might not even be connected it all since nothing is as it seems in this case.

Escrow and title could relate to posting a bond.

I thouht it was Amy that called Cindy because she realized that Casey had stolen her checkbook and money when she returned rom her trip to PR.

I would just like to point out that it does not appear that they have been doing this since the media appeared on their lawn and it seems like the last time it was done (supposively) was in June when Casey borrowed the shovel and did it.

The cameraman did a good job pointing to the lawn when they spoke about the bamboo. I thought ... where is that bamboo anyway?

Where's George in all this? Hmmm.....Was he at Publix all day?

PS processing cindy at the door.

Can Casey recieve mail? I am thinking that if we could bombard her with letters letting her know Mom is cracking up, Mom and dad are about to lose the house, Lee is suicidal, They have all lost their jobs, Britney is starting a world tour, or whatever. I wonder if this would help crack her? If she really is a sociopath it would have no effect.

I thouht it was Amy that called Cindy because she realized that Casey had stolen her checkbook and money when she returned rom her trip to PR.

If not mistaken Cindy says in the Greta interview that Amy called her. Not to say that Cindy didn't her first and she just didn't answer.

I don't think Cindy had Amy's phone number until after it was located in Casey's abandoned car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak