Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #63

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so sick and tired of people smiling while this child is out there somewhere. I am also tired of these parents not getting serious about making their brat talk!. THE KIDNAPPERS KNOW YOU ARE TALKING TO THE POLICE SO WHY NOT TELL THEM WHERE SHE IS!

argh sigh because there are no kidnappers and that spoiled brat in prison is stalling.

sorry for the name calling, but I am so done with this case - I am going to fly out to Orlando and teach Cindy athing or two about parenting FOR REAlZ.

Do you think the reports on possible sightings of Madeleine McCann that weren't followed up on... could be adding to the appearance of Caylee being treated more like a missing person today?

don't know-what I find weird is there were quite a few "sightings" of Maddie since in people's minds she was missing, not dead. Several of these thought sightings made world news headlines. Seems to have been no serious sightings of Caylee except the airport one. None that have hit headlines as credible anyway-what I'm thinking is this is because psychologically Maddie was missing whereas psychologically Caylee is no longer with us

Could this be why the pizza had maggots?

Could the body of Caylee been on top of the pizza?

leaving the maggots and smell?

She really needs to keep her dogs in another room, when doing interviews in her house or front yard. I can just see one of them biting a reporter and her spinning no my dogs don't bite your making it all up.

I know a mother who lost her precious daughter to cancer about two years ago. The whole family was devastated, which goes without saying. However, the mother had to keep life going for the rest of her family, even through her grief. I remember her saying that during the day she just would tell herself that her daughter was at a friend's house playing. Then, she was able to function. But, at night, without the daily distractions, reality would hit her hard.

I wonder about Casey in this case. I wonder if her mental state allows her to tell herself that Caylee is with the Nanny and then she is really able to act normal, go to clubs, etc. I bet the days of no contact with friends and family may be starting to wear on Casey. Also, I would expect the nights in her jail cell are difficult. I hope she cracks soon!

I've been thinking this too- in her head she managed to block it-surely she's breaking in jail

I am so sick and tired of people smiling while this child is out there somewhere. I am also tired of these parents not getting serious about making their brat talk!. THE KIDNAPPERS KNOW YOU ARE TALKING TO THE POLICE SO WHY NOT TELL THEM WHERE SHE IS!

argh sigh because there are no kidnappers and that spoiled brat in prison is stalling.

sorry for the name calling, but I am so done with this case - I am going to fly out to Orlando and teach Cindy athing or two about parenting FOR REAlZ.

Hi Mendara
I know smiling is really inappropriate but some people really do smile under extreme stress and nervousness-survival thing, they do it instinctively-they don't mean it to convey happiness-just being nervously polite and distancing themselves

Btw, has there been any media coverage of the Anthony's breaking up bambo with a shovel since this has started??hum?

Ha- I agree- that bamboo is a task from hell- there's not a chance that Casey was voluntarily digging this up- and borrowing a shovel to do it. I've dealt w/it- its thorny, pervasive, tough to pull up and you need gloves.

I'd like for someone to ask them in an interview how often Casey voluntarily dug bamboo up for them in the backyard.

That would be a good forum: Questions for the Anthonys?
I have several specific questions for Cindy and George that I just want to scream through the TV- I can't believe these reporters aren't asking better questions. Its not like they need to worry about access- they haven't met a camera they don't like.

This according to Fox:

The dive is a little of both, related and unrelated to Caylee.

The OC dive team conducts a monthly dive and that day is tomorrow. They decided to move the dive close to the Anthony home.

Unrelated? Whatever. They said there is no reason to believe Caylee would be there.

They're playing kiss-up?

George used his visit. Cindy and Lee did not. So there has to be two more visits to see her. Can I go? I need to ask her a couple of things! :eek:
actually i read that if you missed a scheduled visit, it still counts as a visit. So she would be done for the week.

Oh...ok....Cindy and George have been gathering things of importance for LE!! Just being helpful do-bees! Did they ask them for the luminol tests??

It was all I could do to keep from laughing when the reporters bent down to pet the dogs so they'd stop barking. Look for it on the video. ROTFLMAO.

Thank you for all your hard work in recording all the clips off of FOX with your "Flip Video" and posting them to YouTube for all of us to see. :dance: Sending you a gold :star1: for a "job well done". :)

It was the grandparents who vacationed the first week of June, not Casey.

Lee cancelled his visit this morning.

Ah. I could have sworn I read in an article this morning that Lee postponed his visit with Casey until Friday morning. Cannot remember which one.

August 7th, 2008 9:26 AM Eastern
Apparently ON THE RECORD provoked the search yesterday???

by Greta Van Susteren
http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/08/07/apparently-on-the-record-provoked-the-search-yesterday/

Yesterday Caylee’s home (and that of her grandparents) was searched. I did not know what provoked that new search and seizure but, per the below article, it was our interview with the grandparents that provoked it. Click and read

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/serv...alandstate/orl-casey0708aug07,0,1307061.story

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Thank you for all your hard work in recording all the clips off of FOX with your "Flip Video" and posting them to YouTube for all of us to see. :dance: Sending you a gold :star1: for a "job well done". :)

Ha- I agree- that bamboo is a task from hell- there's not a chance that Casey was voluntarily digging this up- and borrowing a shovel to do it. I've dealt w/it- its thorny, pervasive, tough to pull up and you need gloves.

I'd like for someone to ask them in an interview how often Casey voluntarily dug bamboo up for them in the backyard.

That would be a good forum: Questions for the Anthonys?
I have several specific questions for Cindy and George that I just want to scream through the TV- I can't believe these reporters aren't asking better questions. Its not like they need to worry about access- they haven't met a camera they don't like.

They said that the bamboo had to be broken up frequently because of Caylee. I would just like to point out that it does not appear that they have been doing this since the media appeared on their lawn and it seems like the last time it was done (supposively) was in June when Casey borrowed the shovel and did it.

So did they stop doing this because, they know Caylee is not coming back?? Or was this just a crock of crap.

Hi Mendara
I know smiling is really inappropriate but some people really do smile under extreme stress and nervousness-survival thing, they do it instinctively-they don't mean it to convey happiness-just being nervously polite and distancing themselves

I nervously smile at funerals... no matter how devastating... I thought I was evil for it when I was 18 but my college psychology professor told me it was not abnormal

I heard Lee did not go, due to some pressing 'emergency'.

But Cindy just told reporters that they (fam) had used up all their visits this week. :confused:

What's even stranger, is when I checked the OC Jail link that Waddles found and posted earlier today, there doesn't seem to be any limit on Video Visitations, from what I could tell (or what was in writing, unless I totally missed it!).

There are limitations to when an inmate can receive a visitor. I think for Casey it is two days maybe three per week, with a 9:00 AM visit and 9:00 PM visit.

The jail can't have open visitors because they don't have enough room for all the people locked up.

Still waiting for the Ortiz interview ( they haven't aired it yet--right now is a recap) video almost done loading. And glad you all are finding the videos helpful. :)

Does anyone remember Cindy saying that Amy(friend) called her to tell her were Casey was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member