Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #63

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe this has to do with a post a few pages back about a Caylee siting in Tampa.

I was able to find the post about a possible Caylee sighting at a McDonalds in Ruskin but missed the one about a Tampa sighting. Can you link a brother to it?

No - if the visit is a no-show - you don't get another. So she was right - no more visits this week.

Well I guess the bright side of it is that no one else can get in to see her. All she gets to see is No Way Jose.

Cindy at the door interview and Keating followup uploading now--warning-this is 6 minutes long so it will be a while.

Is it concrete proof that Casey actually went on vacation June 8-June 14th?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67910

Here is why I ask. I am wondering if something happened to Caylee and that's why she wanted to have her mini vacation to "bond with Caylee" after June 16th. She was supposeably going for work and then vacation in Jacksonville. I think something happened to Caylee and Casey used this excuse to be gone because she couldn't very well be at home without Caylee. It would also explain Cindy's myspace blog saying "she left without warning" Maybe she just left and when Cindy called her she said, "Caylee and i need to bond and we will be back in a month." JMO

Hey! The shovel joke just made me go hmmmm.

I wonder....If LE ever got the shovel from the neighbor to test?? I am also wondering if Casey ever returned the shovel.

I heard in an interview that they have it in their possession as part of evidence.

Just wondering...does anyone know if Casey, Cindy or George had a valid script for Xanax?? Or if it was found in the home at all?

Well - looks like finally Cindy has found the words "no comment" - she really told them nothing. I can't say. The search warrant and all was discussed on Monday - so they knew it was coming. Wouldn't say what they did or took. Still adamant that Caylee will be home - possibly for b-day. If she is - then party If she isn't - then private family gathering.

Don't about you guys - but that's a whole new change for Cindy. Standing at the door - just sticking her head out.

Who was the girl friend that left in the beginning. She gave no comment - got in car and left - but who was that?

Anyone know?

I'm betting Baez told them to clam up. He must have a nervous breakdown everytime he sees them yakking on TV.

Do you think the reports on possible sightings of Madeleine McCann that weren't followed up on... could be adding to the appearance of Caylee being treated more like a missing person today?

It was all I could do to keep from laughing when the reporters bent down to pet the dogs so they'd stop barking. Look for it on the video. ROTFLMAO.

I've said this before. I think the fewer visitors, contacts Casey has the more she will panic that she is not in control. She thrives on the attention.

People have most likely not given her much attention her whole life so she is enjoying this eventhou the circumstances are so incredibly sad. I look at her as one desperate woman who needs love and attention no matter where it is coming from. I also believe this family has been covering for Casey, and I believe they will continue no matter what.

Is it concrete proof that Casey actually went on vacation June 8-June 14th?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67910

Here is why I ask. I am wondering if something happened to Caylee and that's why she wanted to have her mini vacation to "bond with Caylee" after June 16th. She was supposeably going for work and then vacation in Jacksonville. I think something happened to Caylee and Casey used this excuse to be gone because she couldn't very well be at home without Caylee. It would also explain Cindy's myspace blog saying "she left without warning" Maybe she just left and when Cindy called her she said, "Caylee and i need to bond and we will be back in a month." JMO

This is exactly what I'm thinking went down.

I've said this before. I think the fewer visitors, contacts Casey has the more she will panic that she is not in control. She thrives on the attention.

I am wondering if Lee went for the visit today? If not, the last visitor was her father on Sunday.

I think Cindy is finally starting to come around to waking up and smelling the coffee. I think that is why she extended the 'olive branch' to the investigators, calling them out to give them possible evidence; and let it be known to all that she is fully cooperating. (God forbid IF Casey (oops!) is watching "mom" on tv!)

Either that or she is one conniving, manipulating woman.

regarding ricardo morales: Do we have any more info. on him, i.e., his age? middle name? I saw on www.myorangeclerk.com that a 20 year old Ricardo Morales had a traffic violation on 8/9/07 (last year) which is coincidental I think, as that was Caylee's second birthday. Maybe not very significant of a finding but interesting nonetheless. I have been watching for further info. about Amy and Ricardo to no avail, specifically as they seem impt. to this case mentioned from the onset if memory serves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabrinalyyn