Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #63

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think there is a Zanny either unless it's Casey. The grandmother would have at least known her. How did the grandparent's think that Casey was earning money? Did they know that her job at Universal was over and if not why did she keep it from them? Where did she get money to things?

Yes there is....see post 450.

i keep going back to the whole ZG thing, and how they've said it's a somewhat common name (IIRC 400 or so with that name?) maybe Casey just picked that name randomly, from an acquaintance or whatever.

and then maybe the need to "beef up" that persona arose, and she happened to have someone in the neighborhood with that name. and maybe she also happened to have someone willing to break into that office? or she was willing to do it herself.

that's just what i have been thinking about all day. i think there's a lot to this ZG character.

I agree- I'm convinced that Zanny the nanny is complete fiction. I think that Zanny is her "pet name" for Xanax and that perhaps she occasionally gave the child drugs and then left her somewhere.

I also wonder about the empty apt thing- maybe that was her secret babysitter- an empty thus "child-proof" apt where she could leave her drugged child. Maybe she would view empty apts and try to leave a window unlocked so she could come back later?

I feel terrible speculating such terrible things (and hope I'm wrong) but she has just displayed some truly bizarre behavior!

i wonder if she means zanny her nanny because xanax is used for panic attacks and to mellow you out im on them . mabey she isnt right without them .. just a theory

I mean Zanny/Nanny as a person. I do believe that Xanax are not unheard of in that dwelling.

If there had actually been a nanny wouldn't Cindy have asked Caylee if she liked Zanny or what she did while she was at Zanny's, etc. any questions. Grandma's always try to find out what's going on with their grandchildren. Most kids talk about their babysitters anyway since they spend so much time with them.

what kind of car did the baby sitter have ?

no car cause there was no freaking baby sitter

how did she pay the baby sitter ?

cash ? sure she did INSERT ROLLING EYES

who else did the baby sitter watch kids for ??

she doesnt exist therefore she could not baby sit others

and the list of questions i have are a mile long

there was never a baby sitter -EVER

Sorry if this has already been posted...
http://www.local6.com/news/17122200/detail.html
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A woman named Zenaida Gonzalez who said she looked at an apartment where a missing girl's mother claims she left her daughter with a babysitter by the same name was located Thursday and talked exclusively with Local 6.

Casey Anthony, the mother of missing Caylee, 2, allegedly told police that she left her daughter with a sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez at Orange County's Sawgrass Apartments in June.

Thursday, Local 6 talked with a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez who said she was at the Sawgrass Apartments in June and is apparently the person Casey Anthony said she left her daughter with.

Good...Now we can put to rest the whole conversation about it being Casey pretending to be ZG.

I heard in an interview that they have it in their possession as part of evidence.

I think the shovel was one of the first pieces of evidence in this case. When the CSI were in the Anthony's backyard with cadaver dogs and later digging in spots, we saw a man take a long bag to the CSI van, and the reporter said the shovel had been collected as evidence.

In a later report, someone asked about the shovel, and LE said it was still undergoing forensic examination. That was about a week or so ago.

Also - why would she have a nanny for three years while living with her mother? And why didn't Cindy show concern for her granddaughter and ever WANT to meet this nanny?

I can't speak for Cindy or anyone else, but I lived with my mother until my daughter was three years old and she never once met my babysitter(s).
It wasn't because she didn't care or wasn't involved in our lives, it was because she worked a full time job and her hours didn't coincide with the hours Jenn got picked up.

I agree- I'm convinced that Zanny the nanny is complete fiction. I think that Zanny is her "pet name" for Xanax and that perhaps she occasionally gave the child drugs and then left her somewhere.

I give up!!:behindbar

i wonder if she means zanny her nanny because xanax is used for panic attacks and to mellow you out im on them . mabey she isnt right without them .. just a theory

Interesting, so like "Zanny" (Xanax) was the "nanny" who would 'watch' the kid when she needed? Kind of like 'retail therapy' only now it's Zanny therapy for the kid?

Flbeachdawg it was registered, you have to sign for it.

CitizenKim:

it intrigues me as well. maybe it is because I don't know any better! but I think maybe there is more to the empty apartment, too.

I'm wondering.....could Cindy get Xanax for Casey? Or is that WAY too obvious?

The way the media is acting is getting out of control IMO
Are they legally allowed to be all over peoples property?
I can see if they camped across the street, but jeez they are in everyone face.
George couldn't cut the grass if he wanted too, might run over someone.

I don't blame the officer who said it was a social call. I would have said get out of my space.
I would call the cops!
:crazy:

Calling the cops to complain about the media is the last thing she would call the cops for. The cops talk to the media then. Instead she wants them all (the cops and the media) speaking directly to her. She loves the attention.

Now, as far as the neighbors go...if I lived there I would not care so much that they were there but they better not get in my face every time I came in and out of my own house.

you can go to your post office box on sunday...but the mailing center is not open.

Usually you have to sign for a registered letter, that is what makes me think they either oicked it up on Sat or Mon. Not that it matters anyway. I was actually trying to figure out how long George had to clean that car out before leaving for work the day Cindy picked up Casey.

I give up!!:behindbar

Everyone understands that there are several Zeneida's but those have been checked out and are not "THE" Zanny the Nanny that Casey has said to have baby sat for Casey.

CitizenKim:

it intrigues me as well. maybe it is because I don't know any better! but I think maybe there is more to the empty apartment, too.

I'm wondering.....could Cindy get Xanax for Casey? Or is that WAY too obvious?

If Cindy was an NP and left forms laying around, it might not be so obvious. It would be interesting to see if Casey was frequenting pharmacies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabrinalyyn