Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #63

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think there is a Zanny either unless it's Casey. The grandmother would have at least known her. How did the grandparent's think that Casey was earning money? Did they know that her job at Universal was over and if not why did she keep it from them? Where did she get money to things?

If my daughter told me she was a bit short on the money to pay my grandchild's daycare, I would give her whatever she said she was short...as a grandparent, you want the babysitter/daycare as kind as possible to your grandchild, you don't want a caregiver wondering if they are going to get paid for watching this child. So if Casey often got money from her mother to help pay for the Nanny, Cindy was giving Casey spending money and that would be a creative way to get money out of your mom... sad way to do it but this is Casey we are talking about.

If I leave my youngest child with anyone, I leave the carseat with her, even if there are no plans to drive anywhere that day. If there was ever an emergency, I would most definitely want my daughter riding in her own safe carseat.

If Casey left Caylee with a babysitter, why was Caylee's carseat still in the car? I guess that ZG had an extra carseat to use for Caylee because she spent so much time with her? :rolleyes:

The carseat wouldn't fit in the trunk!

well ya im kind of wondering .. cuz if she is partying so much but has no sitter mabey she drugged the kid .. they turn ya into a zombie and you relax and sleep mabey i know it sounds far fetched but .. parents do horrid things to thier kids all the time mabey while she was gone for that month that is what happened ..

I will probably turn out to be wrong, but that's why I think she dumped the kid off somewhere after a fight with her mother and went out partying, during the time those pictures were taken. I think she discovered Caylee passed right after that time and in those days, I guess around the 21-23 or so of June, tried to do some covering up. So hard to say though, I can't keep up with all of these threads so maybe there's been something to shoot this thought down.

Bottom line I believe she had something to do with her disappearance and because of this fight with her parents, whether they locked her out of the house or who knows....she's shaking off the blame to them. "Hey, you put me in this spot, now look what happened" kind of thing. And Cindy especially, is buying it.

Exactly - My mom would NEVER let me leave her grandchildren with just anyone and if CINDY claims she heard this name used for three years it is absolutely ridiculous that she didn't ask more questions at the time about Zanny the CRAZY NANNY.

Your mom doesn't have any say in who you leave her grandchildren with.
She may show displeasure in your choice of caregiver, but that's about all she can do. They're your children.

And I'll say it again, my mom was very close to my daughter when we lived with her the first three years and because Mom worked full time, she never met any of my babysitters.
It really isn't that unusual.

According to an interview regarding the time George removed the gas cans from the trunk of the car:
"There was no Caylee in the back of the car. There was nothing else in the back of the car except the normal stuff," Cindy Anthony said.

My Question:
Has it been determined whether the car seat was in the back seat of the car?
When Cindy says "Normal Stuff" I was assuming it meant car seat but now that I've searched for the answer I can't find anything about it.

According to an interview regarding the time George removed the gas cans from the trunk of the car:
"There was no Caylee in the back of the car. There was nothing else in the back of the car except the normal stuff," Cindy Anthony said.

My Question:
Has it been determined whether the car seat was in the back seat of the car?
When Cindy says "Normal Stuff" I was assuming it meant car seat but now that I've searched for the answer I can't find anything about it.

The carseat was in Casey's car.

She may show displeasure in your choice of caregiver, but that's about all she can do. They're your children.

And I'll say it again, my mom was very close to my daughter when we lived with her the first three years and because Mom worked full time, she never met any of my babysitters.

Obviously, you have never met MY mom! ha!

All I am saying Cindy should have had more info besides "oh I heard the name being thrown around here and there". She should have at least known where she lived and when Casey left Caylee her since they BOTH lived at HOME. I would assume mother's and daughters talk about these things especially if she lived at home and wouldn't Caylee have mentioned her nanny ZANNY?

Sorry if this has already been posted...
http://www.local6.com/news/17122200/detail.html
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A woman named Zenaida Gonzalez who said she looked at an apartment where a missing girl's mother claims she left her daughter with a babysitter by the same name was located Thursday and talked exclusively with Local 6.

Casey Anthony, the mother of missing Caylee, 2, allegedly told police that she left her daughter with a sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez at Orange County's Sawgrass Apartments in June.

Thursday, Local 6 talked with a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez who said she was at the Sawgrass Apartments in June and is apparently the person Casey Anthony said she left her daughter with.

From the article:
A leasing manager who filed out the card confirmed to deputies that Gonzalez visited on June 17 and not April 17 which was written on the arrest reports.

Sources told Local 6 that when apartment managers tried to follow up with the woman after June 25, the phone number she gave was no longer valid.

OK, the real ZG could have used a false number if she had no real interest in the apartments. Now that it's been verified a ZG viewed the apartment, LE should be able to verify who the number belonged to and whether any incoming or outgoing calls between this number and any of Casey's numbers before the date ZG visited the apartments. Pretty easy to verify imo. Casey could have easily picked up the number from the guest registry and if so, the timeline would be narrowed to 6-16 or 6-17 for the actual date something happened to Caylee.

I tend to agree with this. Most people are going to take things at face value and not automatically assume the worst. It would be ridiculous and controlling if Casey said she was going to have someone babysit Caylee and Cindy insisted on meeting the person first.

I think we need to take a step back and consider how our own actions might hold up under such intense scrutiny.

How did Casey know that Zaneida G. looked at an Apt at sawgrass on June 17th? How?...and how do we know Zanny really ever meant Zaneida. Maybe "Zanny" (which is what she referred to her as according to Cindy) ONLY became Zaneida when it became convenient? Someone at Fusian lived there? We need to figure that part out.

I wonder if the Zenaida that visited the apartment complex on June 17th has a Ford Focus. And I wonder if Casey could have jacked something out of her Ford Focus during that visit.

Casey was staying right across the street from the Sawgrass Apartments, no?

Just catching up with today's threads............

Yes, within the first few days that this case hit the media there was discussion of Zenaida Gonzolas, who has a website online for moms. Her office was broken into on June 9th. At that time we all thought it was quite a coincidence that this Zenaida's office was broken into on the same date that Caylee was last seen. Then the time line was changed when it was learned that the video of Caylee was taken on Father's Day.

The Zenaida who has the website for moms and who's office was broken into on June 9th, put up a disclaimer stating that she's "Not that Zenaida Gonzolas mentioned in the case of the missing child." She evidently had a lot of people and LE contacting her.

I don't suppose this Zenaida is the same one who visited the Sawgrass apartments? Does anyone know? Identity theft is so rampant these days, I still think Casey might have been planning to use this woman's identity to get credit cards, etc. If she was stealing from her friends and using her mom's credit cards, stealing someone else's identity is just the next step.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabrinalyyn