Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #63

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been back tracking trying to find out about Zenaida, and the connection between the break in at her office in early June, and the card she filled out at the Sawgrass Apts. Is this the same woman? If so is there speculation that perhaps Casey got her hands on Zenaida's info from that break in. I am really confused on this.

its been done for yrs laudlum was the drug used at the turn of the century

My grandmother raised 11 children on
Paregoric back in the 20s and 30s. She's have been put in jail for that now. Most of my aunts, uncles and my mom turned out fine, but some became crazy alcoholics. She just shouldn't have had 11 children is my opinion!

Apartment manager Amanda Macklin confirms only that a Zenaida Gonzalez visited the apartment complex on June 17, not April 17 like originally thought.

Macklin said a leasing agent filled out a guest card with a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez with the date of her visit. She also said that the woman would have been required to show the leasing agent her identification as a matter of policy and safety.

However, when the leasing agent made an attempt to follow up with Gonzalez as a potential resident, the phone number she gave was invalid.

Detectives from the Orange County Sheriff's Office returned to the apartment complex Wednesday and asked for the original copy of the guest card. Macklin said she did not think the card would contain any fingerprints since the leasing agent fills out the card, not the potential resident.

Employees from the leasing office were shown pictures of different Zenaida Gonzalez's and of Casey and her missing daughter, Caylee.

No Sawgrass Apartment employees recognized either Casey or Caylee but one of the photos of Gonzalez did look familiar as a possible match.

Still, police say they have not been able to confirm that the "so called" babysitter exists.

this is from an article, this cause gets stranger and stranger

Interesting...

I'm in the same boat as you so I understand completely!

I have 50#'s of peas to deal with here.:eek: I also need to go get a huge bag of ice for blanching.

Well, at least the laundry is done, the kitchen is clean and vacuuming got done.:clap:

Is it possible another "she" was moving into Cindy's house?

I wondered if Amy was going to be moving in with Casey at the Anthony's. It almost looks like that's the way this was directed.

If some one could repost the Myspace comment that Casey made on the 24th and tell me that she is talking to Amy.

I thought that message was to Troy about Amy. Sorry if this has been answered as I am way behind.

Apartment manager Amanda Macklin confirms only that a Zenaida Gonzalez visited the apartment complex on June 17, not April 17 like originally thought.

Macklin said a leasing agent filled out a guest card with a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez with the date of her visit. She also said that the woman would have been required to show the leasing agent her identification as a matter of policy and safety.

However, when the leasing agent made an attempt to follow up with Gonzalez as a potential resident, the phone number she gave was invalid.

Detectives from the Orange County Sheriff's Office returned to the apartment complex Wednesday and asked for the original copy of the guest card. Macklin said she did not think the card would contain any fingerprints since the leasing agent fills out the card, not the potential resident.

Employees from the leasing office were shown pictures of different Zenaida Gonzalez's and of Casey and her missing daughter, Caylee.

No Sawgrass Apartment employees recognized either Casey or Caylee but one of the photos of Gonzalez did look familiar as a possible match.

Still, police say they have not been able to confirm that the "so called" babysitter exists.

this is from an article, this cause gets stranger and stranger

Wow, this is weird. If Casey was Zenaida, I doubt she would have already had fake id on the 17th and anyways the apartment employees could not recognize Casey.
What is also strange is on the affidavit it says that a detective CALLED the number that Zenaida Gonzalez gave and reached a Zenaida Gonzalez who said she didnt know Casey or Cayle. Unless this is a missprint on the affidavit why does it say that the apartment complex reached a different person.

UNLESS, someone else is involved and went to the complex, gave a fake id, pretended to be Zenaida when police called. Too far fetched.

Well, maybe ALL of the forensics are not in. I was in LE for 10 years and I never once knew of a misleading statement being put out.
They can just say that they are persuing all leads as they have in the past. I just do not think that the detective would mislead anything on national tv.

So, what I am saying - maybe the evidence they have at the moment is not conclusive. And I certainly am not saying that the detective should say that Caylee is dead.

Sorry I didn't mean the LE are misleading. Just that they are not going to stop saying they are looking for the child alive as far as they know. What you are saying basically but with my bad english. I was replying to another post.

Didn't anyone just see on FOX that yet another LE person came to the house - when asked why he was there he said "it is just a social call". WTF?????? A SOCIAL call. At first, Cindy wouldn't answer the door - until the media was made to back up. Then she let this "new" guy in. Reporter also said he (the new LE guy) was a mucky muck from the sex crimes / missing persons division.

I don't get this at all - SOCIAL CALL!!!!!!

I know I saw this - about 15 minutes ago or so - didn't anyone else see this?

Haven't been able to catch up on all the threads yet but I noticed there was a lot of talk of the receipts in the past thread. I'd like to comment on that. The very first time I saw or heard George Anthony say or do anything during an interview was, IIRC, during the bond hearing interview when Cindy was talking a blue streak to the media. George stood next to her and said nothing for a long time. The minute she began to talk of receipts she had he told her to stop talking and leave. He was adamant about this. I remember thinking that there must be something about the receipts because this was the first time I noticed George step up and say anything during an interview. He began to usher her out immediately. There must be something to them because it really struck a nerve with George. My sound card messed up on my laptop this week so I can't go back and review it. Does anyone recall this. His intervention during her speech is very noticeble right at the time she began to talk of receipts.

Here's my thoughts on Caylee moving in with Amy. I think Casey and Cindy had an argument in early June about Casey needing to grow up and be responsible. I think it was decided that Cindy and George would take care of Caylee until Casey was ready. Casey decides that she will move in with Amy and Caylee would remain with grandparents.

I honestly believe that would have been the plan until an accident or "something" occured unexpectedly on June 16th.

I am thinking this because of the third 911 call
Snippet of call:
Cindy Anthony: 'Cause my next thing will be down to child (inaudible) thing and we'll have a court order to get her. If that's the way you want to play, we'll do it and you'll never…

Casey Anthony: That's not the way I want to play…

Cindy Anthony: Well then you have...

Casey Anthony: Give me one more day.

Cindy Anthony: No, I'm not giving you another day, I've given you a month…

The conversation, and the recording ended when an Orange County Sheriff's Office dispatcher picks up the line.

It sounds to me like there may have been some sort of agreement for Casey to give Caylee to Grandma (without written papers). In the 911 call I think Grandma just thinks Casey wasn't holding up her end of the agreement and begins to say she'll get a court order for custody.

Did that make sense? Hope so.

This case has so many twists and turns it is so hard to follow! Everytime I log on, I have like 80 pages of threads to catch up on! EEEEKK!

at the bottom of the fox article, its stated by police "what little casey has told them has been proven to be true.

txsvicki
Can you imagine someone being so manipulative and messing with Amy's mind like that? Poor Amy wondering what happened to her money, thinking Casey was her trusted friend, and then having her use some weakness to try and place doubt in her mind about her own sanity. This isn't really the way a distraught young woman would act who had just accidentally harmed her child.

That's a con woman. A manipulator. It's disturbing that Casey would try and convince Amy to question her own movements, action and as you say, sanity. But that act coupled with the incident where she told the neighbor "it's not my dog" when she's holding the dog's leash while it does it's business on the neighbor's lawn highlights her mentallity. She doesn't have any concern for anyone other than herself IMO and doing this after her child is reportedly "missing" makes her doing that to Amy even more disturbing.

UNLESS, someone else is involved and went to the complex, gave a fake id, pretended to be Zenaida when police called. Too far fetched.

I agree, that seems like a very elaborate ruse, especially when there might also be a body to deal with during the same time frame.

Can you imagine someone being so manipulative and messing with Amy's mind like that? Poor Amy wondering what happened to her money, thinking Casey was her trusted friend, and then having her use some weakness to try and place doubt in her mind about her own sanity. This isn't really the way a distraught young woman would act who had just accidentally harmed her child.

Creepy isn't it? Way back when I was younger I found three girls who were looking for a roomate. As soon as I moved in I found out they were really weird and it wasn't going to work out. One of the girls really wanted me out and accused me of walking into her room in my sleep and stealing a camera right in front of her. I told her she was nuts. So she walked into my room went straight to the closet and pulled it out of the bottom of my full dirty clothes basket. Now how did she know it was there? And why didn't she retrieve it when it happened? They were always doing that kind of crap to me. The final straw was when I found a dead bird in my shower. I called in sick to work and moved out before they got home. Eeeeek, they were weird!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties