Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #63

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay... the whole Zenaida thing is just TOO much...now....this makes NO sense

at the bottom of the fox article, its stated by police "what little casey has told them has been proven to be true.

This came up yesterday & I believe it was decided that it was a typo. It should probably say "THAT little casey told them has been proven to be true."

plus this guy - supposedly (per media) is from the sex crimes/missing persons division - no mention of homicide. I still can't get over this guy saying it was a "social call" - my God - don't these guys have work to do? I will bet my computer that was NO SOCIAL CALL!!!!!

Didn't anyone just see on FOX that yet another LE person came to the house - when asked why he was there he said "it is just a social call". WTF?????? A SOCIAL call. At first, Cindy wouldn't answer the door - until the media was made to back up. Then she let this "new" guy in. Reporter also said he (the new LE guy) was a mucky muck from the sex crimes / missing persons division.

I don't get this at all - SOCIAL CALL!!!!!!

I know I saw this - about 15 minutes ago or so - didn't anyone else see this?

I saw it, taped it and uploaded it!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJmdqmSkQDI

Several posts back I posted all the fox video in order as it was reported. This can be found on themedia thread as well.

Back to washing the kitchen floor--child has since unstuck his feet but won't go into kitchen again.

Didn't anyone just see on FOX that yet another LE person came to the house - when asked why he was there he said "it is just a social call". WTF?????? A SOCIAL call. At first, Cindy wouldn't answer the door - until the media was made to back up. Then she let this "new" guy in. Reporter also said he (the new LE guy) was a mucky muck from the sex crimes / missing persons division.

I don't get this at all - SOCIAL CALL!!!!!!

I know I saw this - about 15 minutes ago or so - didn't anyone else see this?

I saw this too...things that make you go hmm. I'm suspicious that with George away they are trying to get the family member more likely to give out info. to do just that. I mean Cindy of course. JMO.

Swag, you know it's not a social call. It was stated on Fox he was Commander Irwin. He probably told the media that just to give them a non-answer.

Thank you gigi for putting these up on youtube!! Is george home yet? I may be reaching but it sure seems like Cindy cannot be alone, anxiety?? Understandable with all that is going on but odd other family members/extended family are not there for support.

THe other problem I have with an accident, is that given CAsey's propensity to lie, given that she was the only witness to said accident, she could make up any excuse why it happened, to make it appear she was not responsible (happens all the time in car accidents where one driver leaves the scene, the other driver can make up any story if no witnesses). This leaves the only alternative, that something was done that could not be deemed to be an accident if the body was found, hence the extreme efforts here to keep the body from being found.

I'm with you. Whatever happened left enough evidence that Casey did something, thus this whole drama. No legitimate accident. I was thinking shaken baby, but parents always think they can get away with that.

Swag, you know it's not a social call. It was stated on Fox he was Commander Irwin. He probably told the media that just to give them a non-answer.
ITA - no way in he77 was it a social call. I believe things are really kicking into gear here. LE is prob upset over that fact that Greta and Fhurman come down and find out things and report them (maybe even some things LE didn't know). I also think those tests are back and were at best inconclusive and at worst - the DNA was from "somebody else".

Does anyone have any idea how long it was between Jesse/Casey breaking off and her taking up with the new bf Tony? She was making wedding plans with Jesse and then with Tony? Seems like someone wanted to be married. The groom was interchangeable.

This is the first heard she was making plans to marry TonE?? I thought they just met May 24!!:eek:

Wow, this is weird. If Casey was Zenaida, I doubt she would have already had fake id on the 17th and anyways the apartment employees could not recognize Casey.
What is also strange is on the affidavit it says that a detective CALLED the number that Zenaida Gonzalez gave and reached a Zenaida Gonzalez who said she didnt know Casey or Cayle. Unless this is a missprint on the affidavit why does it say that the apartment complex reached a different person.

UNLESS, someone else is involved and went to the complex, gave a fake id, pretended to be Zenaida when police called. Too far fetched.

What we are missing here is whether or not the real Zenaida Gonzalez said she had looked at an apartment. In the affidavit, LE clearly stated that they called the number on the apartment guest card.

I am wondering if the maintenance person at this apartment complex knows Casey or has ever seen Casey. Something is not right here. It is too much of a coincidence that the real Zenaida's cell phone number was the one LE called and Casey saying a Zenaida the 'nanny' lived there at Sawgrass Apartments.

I am behind a couple of pages, but I just want to say that I very much resent Jesus name being put into this mess of Casey's making. His parents have gone through enough. Casey OR the Anthony's need to clear up just who Caylee's dad is IF they know. They have lied about it so much, tho, I doubt the truth is in any of them.

This case has so many twists and turns it is so hard to follow! Everytime I log on, I have like 80 pages of threads to catch up on! EEEEKK!

I am not even going to try and get caught up as we seem to be going over ground that has already been covered.

it think that is cop humor...people say, Oh yeah I'm going to pay someone a little social call...in other words, to have a little "discussion" with them.

Maybe he came over to borrow a cup of sugar? You know, since they have spent so much time at the house it probably has become a second home to LE

Can you imagine someone being so manipulative and messing with Amy's mind like that? Poor Amy wondering what happened to her money, thinking Casey was her trusted friend, and then having her use some weakness to try and place doubt in her mind about her own sanity. This isn't really the way a distraught young woman would act who had just accidentally harmed her child.

No kidding...and top of it all, wasn't this posted on 6/17 or 18?? Isn't that just a day or two after the probable date of Caylee going missing?? I'm sorry, but that is just TOOOOOOOOO cold and callous . . . :eek::eek::eek:

Murdershewrote... I think you're right
I do too - but this guy is from missing persons division - not homicide and with the lead investigator saying today that she is still alive
((((((((((((((swag just sits back and scratches head incessantly)))))))))))))))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat