Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #63

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, if you go to the myspace thread you will see that Amy posted a message on July 15th or 16th complaining that Casey had stolen the money andthat Caylee had just been reported missing.

Whewww - there I go confusing my months again! :crazy:

Thank you for the correction!!:blowkiss:

Maybe Casey actually acquired the info on ZG through other means, such as:

ZG could be a real person, whom visited the apts, and was spoken to by cops and is not involved at all but somehow Casey knows that about her visit to look at the apt through an employee on the complex???

I have wondered if Casey was using the psuedo name of Zenaida for her "job" ... It seems like she was too handy with that name, correct spelling with hyphen and all.

Funny how she can remember how to spell her name (hyphen and all) but can't remember her phone number.

I am sorry if this has been asked and answered, but where and what is Mt. Dora? TIA

Wasn't a REAL ZG's place broken into on June 9th? I could be off, but if so... do we know if any ID was stolen? Casey had no job, but if she was stealing money, she could have very well acquired an ID as well.

I dont remember this, did anyone else see this before???

I am sorry if this has been asked and answered, but where and what is Mt. Dora? TIA
Mt. Dora is a town up the road from Orlando. Maybe Cindy has family living there since she refers to it like she goes there frequently

Who lived across the street from the apt that we got excited about a few days ago?

I believe she would be Amy. If you follow the flow of conversation on the facebook its Amy.

I wish I knew what was the previous comment to the "she still has yet to move into the house." That would seem to give us an idea of who "she" is at this point in the conversation.

From a wesh.com report:

Sources close to the investigation told WESH 2 News that detectives have been collecting items from the Anthony home from a suitcase Casey Anthony had with her on July 15, when the search began.

The source said that most of what has been collected this week has been articles of clothing that were in the suitcase. Investigators are looking for stains and microscopic evidence that could be used for FBI crime lab tests.

Allen said the Anthony family said they are the ones who have been encouraging investigators to come out and pick up these items. According to Allen, the family said they are the ones who asked detectives to come back out on Thursday because they located more items that might of interest in the investigation.

Chica, wasn't Casey referring to Tony as her fiance?

Soooo much info on this case . . . but I sure don't recall that . . . of course, it wouldn't be the first time I forgot something!! :rolleyes:

:blowkiss:

It just seemed to me that there may not have been a lot of time between Casey breaking off an (allegedly) engagement with Jesse and then taking up with Tony. That's why I asked if anyone knew. IIRC I saw something way back that referred to Tony as her fiance. Being engaged and the congratulations that come with that from friends and family provides more drama which she seems to crave. That's why I wondered if there was an interchangeable fiance here.

TAMPA - At least one of the roughly 700 tips the Orange County Sheriff's Office has received about the disappearance of 2-year-old Caylee Anthony has come from Hillsborough County.
A Port Charlotte woman told deputies she saw the child about 5:45 p.m. Saturday at a McDonald's in Ruskin, sheriff's spokeswoman Debbie Carter said today.
The woman, Janet Carey, told investigators Caylee was in the company of a Hispanic man and woman, Carter said. Carey told deputies she wasn't sure what clothing the man was wearing but that the Hispanic woman was wearing a blue tank top and a blue headband.
"She said she saw them enter and exit the McDonald's without buying anything and that they were acting suspicious," Carter said. The three left the McDonald's at 3110 College Ave., heading east in a Ford Explorer.
There was no video of the trio, Carter said. Hillsborough deputies forwarded the information to Orange County deputies.
"Any sighting, unless we can prove otherwise, we're taking seriously," Orange County sheriff's spokesman Carlos Padilla said.
State prosecutors filed formal charges this week against Caylee's 22-year-old mother. Casey Anthony was charged with filing a false statement and child neglect.
Reporter Josh Poltilove can be reached at jpoltilove@tampatrib.com or (813) 259-7691.

Has this been discussed yet? I have looked through the threads and have not located any reference to this. Forgive me if it has been brought up.

I would love to think she is only an hour and 45 minutes away from home and still alive.

ME TOO!!!! I truly want to believe the precious little girl is alive and that Casey is just in over head and can't talk. I don't know anymore!?!?!?!?! So Confusing! But this is the first report I have seen with the car, and the individuals. Hanging on to hope here!

I dont remember this, did anyone else see this before???

Yes, this was discussed way back. Go to the Brevard Moms site and read along about June 9 or 10, then also her later updates.

The other day when I was saying that she and Casey favored, I was actually referring to the photo on the Zenaida Gonzalez Brevard Mom's site.

Just a BIG IMO, but I do think that Casey may have been looking at using this person's identity.

I am reposting an article with more detail about today's LE visit. I find it odd that a sex crimes investigator is involved. But maybe he has a good way with people. There is a comment about rebuilding a relationship with the Anthony's.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17113783/detail.html

(snip)
Orange County detective John Allen arrived at the Anthony home just before 11 a.m. on Thursday.

Allen is the lead investigator for the search for Caylee.

A sex crimes investigator also went to the Anthony home on Thursday afternoon.

Upon leaving, he said the meeting was productive and that he was there to rebuild a relationship that seems to have gotten off track.

Sources close to the investigation told WESH 2 News that detectives have been collecting items from the Anthony home from a suitcase Casey Anthony had with her on July 15, when the search began.

The source said that most of what has been collected this week has been articles of clothing that were in the suitcase. Investigators are looking for stains and microscopic evidence that could be used for FBI crime lab tests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juliehollz