Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #63

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that is very old news. A ZFG that has nothing to do with this case had her office broken into and a theft took place. She has already reported the incident to police and also related it to the Anthony case.

I dont remember this, did anyone else see this before???

Mt. Dora is a town up the road from Orlando. Maybe Cindy has family living there since she refers to it like she goes there frequently

Ah! Thank you very much! I wonder if this is where Cindy's dad is?

Think the comment is answering Troy if I am recalling his name correctly.

But the comment is TO Amy and she refers to another "she" indicating another female...which I think is Caylee as it seems she is referring to her mothers house with the 'Drammmaaa" bit.

HE IS A MISSING PERSONS/SEX CRIME INVESTIGATOR. He is investigating a missing person hence he is the type of investigator assigned to this case. It has nothing to do with sex crimes that anyone knows about at this time.

I dont remember this, did anyone else see this before???

I am reposting an article with more detail about today's LE visit. I find it odd that a sex crimes investigator is involved. But maybe he has a good way with people. There is a comment about rebuilding a relationship with the Anthony's.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17113783/detail.html

(snip)
Orange County detective John Allen arrived at the Anthony home just before 11 a.m. on Thursday.

Allen is the lead investigator for the search for Caylee.

A sex crimes investigator also went to the Anthony home on Thursday afternoon.

Upon leaving, he said the meeting was productive and that he was there to rebuild a relationship that seems to have gotten off track.

Sources close to the investigation told WESH 2 News that detectives have been collecting items from the Anthony home from a suitcase Casey Anthony had with her on July 15, when the search began.

The source said that most of what has been collected this week has been articles of clothing that were in the suitcase. Investigators are looking for stains and microscopic evidence that could be used for FBI crime lab tests.

I do too - but this guy is from missing persons division - not homicide and with the lead investigator saying today that she is still alive
((((((((((((((swag just sits back and scratches head incessantly)))))))))))))))

Did the lead investigator say that Caylee was alive?? I dont remember seeing this.

I think she and Jesse up quite a while ago.... when Caylee was about 1....

I think he was her fiance...

She and Tony were only together a couple of months and I don't think engagement was EVERY mentioned.

From a wesh.com report:

Sources close to the investigation told WESH 2 News that detectives have been collecting items from the Anthony home from a suitcase Casey Anthony had with her on July 15, when the search began.

The source said that most of what has been collected this week has been articles of clothing that were in the suitcase. Investigators are looking for stains and microscopic evidence that could be used for FBI crime lab tests.

Allen said the Anthony family said they are the ones who have been encouraging investigators to come out and pick up these items. According to Allen, the family said they are the ones who asked detectives to come back out on Thursday because they located more items that might of interest in the investigation.

I wonder if LE has taken the suitcase in as evidence? I hope so.

Yes Sleuthster I posted that pages ago. ZG's office had been broken into, early June. That is why I'm wondering if who ever broke in Casey knows that person and that is how she got ZG's info. This really stands out to me, just pieces of this puzzle missing. I don't even know if when LE called ZG she confirmed ever being at that apt. I know I read she never heard of Casey and Caylee.

He said until evidence proved otherwise they were investigating it as a missing person's case (paraphrased)

But the apartment people didn't recognize pics of Casey but MAY have a pic of oneof the Zenaidas...

Though I saw a Psychology experiment once that proves how bad witnesses can be...

I wonder if Casey is still making phone calls home to her brother and parents? We haven't heard of any. LE hasn't released any new jail visits etc. I wonder why? I wonder if her family is avoiding her like we all thought they should hoping she might come clean with some info?

Yes Sleuthster I posted that pages ago. ZG's office had been broken into, early June. That is why I'm wondering if who ever broke in Casey knows that person and that is how she got ZG's info. This really stands out to me, just pieces of this puzzle missing. I don't even know if when LE called ZG she confirmed ever being at that apt. I know I read she never heard of Casey and Caylee.

So this makes sense where the id could have come from but they still would have recognized Casey unless she was wearing a disguise.

My point in posting that is.. George was at home on the 16th at 1:10 just before going to work, watching his favorite TV program when Casey and Caylee were leaving.

George claims Casey came over on the 24th at 2:25.

What time does he go to work? Was he off work on the 24th?

George went into the explanation of how Casey had the wedge in her car, blah blah blah... How long could that conversation have lasted? I would think it would have been a pretty heated conversation after he discovered she had the gas cans in her car.

But Casey goes on to start posting comments only 15 minutes after this confrontation. I'm not discrediting that she could have been on cell phone. I'm even guessing she probably was. It just didn't jive with me about this timeline.

George was home on the 16th and watching his fave Food Network program at about 12:50 pm and he saw Casey and Caylee leaving with their backpacks (hope they've been collected for possible evidence!).

It was stated in the Greta interview that George left for work at about 2:30 pm that day.

It's possible that when Casey appeared at the Anthony home on the 24th, that she was maybe caught off guard to find her dad at home. Maybe he usually leaves at 2:15? Or maybe he was off that day. Casey probably wouldn't know her dad was still at home until after she'd already opened the garage door with either her opener or via the keypad entry.

Could Casey have possibly posted from the Anthony home computer? Or how about possibly via her mobile phone?

I believe it was Riccardo :confused:
Speaking of Ricardo - where is he - what's he been doing - there has been "absolutely" no talk of him other than in the very beginnning - he is referred to as an ex of Casey and is now Amy's BF

Anyone else's thoughts?

Could he have received one of the calls... maybe he and Amy....

I'd like to know if she stayed there at all

Hey! The shovel joke just made me go hmmmm.

I wonder....If LE ever got the shovel from the neighbor to test?? I am also wondering if Casey ever returned the shovel.

I can tell you 100% that I saw a picture at photos albums from wesh news station - some other poster put the link today or last night with the photos of the CSI investigations at Anthony home.

There was a photo of a CSI or LE holding something in two bags, how to describe this... e.g. to cover a shovel you will need to bags one to put from below and one on top to cover the whole shovel.

ANyway...the caption of the photo said it was an item taken from the neighbours home. It was a big tall item, but the caption did not say what it was and you could not tell the shape of the object. But it was from the neighbour's home.

edit: I don't remember who posted the photos, but they posted it for us to see the various locations on the backyard that the CSI were looking at and areas they had marked with little flags. Perhaps they can post the link again? I will then find the photo I am talking about with the object taken from the neighbours house.

I see it differently. Maybe Casey found Caylee drowned in the bottom of the pool and PANICED. In her panic made the flurry of phone calls because she did not know what to do. Remember she is YOUNG and apparently coddled. She may have been in shock and when she didn't get in touch with anyone, she then made the decsion to "hide" what happened, so as not to be accused of being a "bad" mother. I am not making excuses for her or what may or may not have happened, just trying to make sense of it all and what could have happened.

Casey is a street-wise kid, she would have known what to do even in her panic. Caylee didn't accidentally drown, I don't think.

AP article about public frustration regarding this case: http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5j1_vluDDVahlh34VofFJP0tSCTNAD92DIFO80

This chalks up Casey IMO
"On the night she was arrested, a family friend asked, in a recorded jail call: "How come everybody's saying that you're not upset, that you're not crying, that you showed no emotion, no caring of where Caylee is at all?"

"Because I'm not sitting here f------ crying every two seconds. Because I have to stay composed to talk to detectives, to make other phone calls, to do other things. I can't sit here and be crying every two seconds like I want to. I can't."

Ah...cause you're trying to keep your lies ahem scusa! story straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva