Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #63

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy Anthony is addressing media in a scrum on her front doorstep! Coverage upcoming after the hard break (Fox)!

Thats how I took it that Amy was moving into Cindy and Caseys house and Casey is saying heck I havent even been living there the last 9 days. For all we know Casey told Amy she could move in with them, and Cindy had no clue then when it got close to Amy moving in Casey said well we have a problem.

This would be a typical Casey thing to do.

Cindy is out giving interview - will be on FOX in just a few

I'm going to have to control my gag reflex.

Quote: Does anyone think the sex crimes missing kids officer was there to send a message?
(to someone?)

He was also a missing persons' investigator.

fox news, cindy to speak to reporters at her house shortly.

From a wesh.com report:

Sources close to the investigation told WESH 2 News that detectives have been collecting items from the Anthony home from a suitcase Casey Anthony had with her on July 15, when the search began.

The source said that most of what has been collected this week has been articles of clothing that were in the suitcase. Investigators are looking for stains and microscopic evidence that could be used for FBI crime lab tests.

Allen said the Anthony family said they are the ones who have been encouraging investigators to come out and pick up these items. According to Allen, the family said they are the ones who asked detectives to come back out on Thursday because they located more items that might of interest in the investigation.

I don't know how I feel about Cindy telling LE how to do their jobs and calling them for stuff they left behind. Why does it sound like LE is not investigating properly?

On Fox "If they hook her [Casey] up to a lie detector test, that thing will blow up" lol No kidding!

Quote: Does anyone think the sex crimes missing kids officer was there to send a message?
(to someone?)

He was also a missing persons' investigator.
Maybe this has to do with a post a few pages back about a Caylee siting in Tampa.

Does anyone think the sex crimes missing kids officer was there to send a message?
(to someone?)

Yes. I think he is there to get into the good graces of the Anthony's. There biggest complaint is that LE was not looking for Caylee but looking to hang Casey for a crime.

Thats how I took it that Amy was moving into Cindy and Caseys house and Casey is saying heck I havent even been living there the last 9 days. For all we know Casey told Amy she could move in with them, and Cindy had no clue then when it got close to Amy moving in Casey said well we have a problem.

I do not think this is correct. Earlier Casey writes on MySpace or Facebook to Amy saying " Next week it will just be us girls"

So the move can't be to the Anthony house because it would not be Just girls living there.

Well, I am going to shut up about this (believe it or not), but I still think that the entire family is in on a coverup, and GPA removed Caylee's body and cleaned the trunk as well as he could.
I am also of the opinion that it was George's idea to have Casey park the car at Amscot, leave her purse in it and hope the car would be stolen.
I hope that LE has asked and found out where each family member was between June 9 and July 15th. Find out who went out of town and to where. I do not think Caylee is anywhere near that home.
I have been thinking 'family coverup' for a long time.
OK, now I will stop saying the same thing over and over!!!

I've been thinking about the missing persons investigator and the comment about treating this as a missing persons case and repairing the relationship with the Anthony's. I think the investigators statements and the fact he was brought in was merely to establish a better bond with the Anthony's. The Anthony's biggest complaint has been that LE isn't looking for Caylee but looking to hang Casey for a crime.

I don't think the new "direction" in this investigation has anything to do with this not being a possible homicide or indicative of evidence not pointing to one. I think this is about getting on the Anthony's good side.

:clap::clap::clap:

Well stated!

If I were waiting for people to find my loved one... I'd be throwing everything they ever touched at them..... I'd move out and let them stay at my house 24/7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
539edtje