Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #64

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have said since the very beginning there was no Zanaida so I agree with you. Its just someone Casey has made up for years. Where she got this name we will never know but she has made up this baby sitter years ago (if she has anything to do with Jesus ORtiz that is his mother's name. Maybe she got it from that. I wonder if LE asked that Zanaida they contacted if she ever looked at those apts? If it was really casey that went there, maybe she did it on purpose and just looked up a # for a zanaida in the phone book. I doubt we will ever know.

Casey's family needs to come out and tell her they don't support her and don't believe her and to come out with the real story or they aren't talking to her again!

Hoping this finally lays the ZG theory to rest, but it seems some won't give up on it.

:Banane34::Banane34:Mistygirl - THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH........I really do appreciate all of your time.

Okay all - Someone a few hours ago asked about when Casey & Jesse were engaged, when was the wedding planned for and when they broke up etc. I have just spent about 4 hours on her myspace reading all 45 pages of comments and comments Casey has left on other people my space (if they weren't set to privavte).

I have put together a timeline with comments from her myspace if anyone is intersted in reading, it might answer a few questions....... you can find it here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68058

Misty..............thank you! Very well done! :)

QUESTION ABOUT THE WARRANT - First page, beginning:

''said facts made known to me have caused me to certify and find there is probable cause to believe that certain laws have been and are being violated in and on certain premises..."

Is that normal wording of a warrant or it has some significance?

one thing about this poor "nanny" that got draged into this case.......some of the posts on here prove her point....this is affecting her life!

LE has cleared ZG. That is good. Means they haven't found anything yet. One point I do have to question though is that there are how many ZG's in Fla? Something like 400? And no one has positively identified which of those ZG's were the one that went to the apts. So how is her name being connected to the case preventing her from getting a job??

Also noted that LE has said that the GP's are cooperating.

Wow, no kidding. Great info in these last few pages of the warrant...

QUESTION ABOUT THE WARRANT - First page, beginning:

''said facts made known to me have caused me to certify and find there is probable cause to believe that certain laws have been and are being violated in and on certain premises..."

Is that normal wording of a warrant or it has some significance?

I read it as they are saying laws are being broken on a certain property/address. Is that how others read it?

GUYS :

You have to read this search warrant! Its explosive. Cindy washed some clothes of casey's that were in the backseat of the abandoned car. She said that she washed them because "they smelled like the car" Cindy removed and washed clothing that was in the car before the authorities were called.
Oh
My
God.

So much other interesting new information. This girl is cooked.

It also looks as if she sent herself an email from a fake person at a fake universal email address. She is UNbelieveable.

I went to post about the search warrant in the proper thread. I see now its been moved to the Affadavit no discussion thread, so I deleted it. Very confusing.

I can't believe the grandmother took a pair of Casey's pants out of the car and washed them because they smelled like the car. Especially since we know what she said the car smelled like. Wow. unbelievable.

LE has cleared ZG. That is good. Means they haven't found anything yet. One point I do have to question though is that there are how many ZG's in Fla? Something like 400? And no one has positively identified which of those ZG's were the one that went to the apts. So how is her name being connected to the case preventing her from getting a job??

Also noted that LE has said that the GP's are cooperating.

Heavy Latin community....very common name.

Not only ZG but everyone associated with this case needs a polygraph IMHO... stories seem to change at every twist and turn- the pants that were washed? That seems like tampering with evidence if you ask me, but again jmo.

from the search warrant....

Cynthia Anthony removed pants from the car and washed them because they smelled like the car.

Wow, Great info in the last couple of pages of the search warrant.

Wow...very interesting that what George now recalls Casey leaving in clothing wise is the clothing and boots that Cindy said 4 August that she REMOVED FROM THE CAR and laundered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez