Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #64

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the latest interview that Cindy gave to the local media. she is smiling and almost laughing. Why? Best case her grandaughter is found, worst case her daughter is in jail for a pretty long time.

Maybe...but some people on this forum insinuating that she is a drug dealer, needs a lie detector test, "has a job but is making money "somehow"...Just very rude and ineffective. I promise you that LE checked everything that needed to be checked out about her-her life and her character, she doesn't need to be slandered anymore than she already has been. especially on this board when we are supposed to be above the standards of a chat room. Sorry had to get it out.
And what about what people ( including myself) are saying about others the Grandparents? There is no proof they did anything but people still wonder and talk about it.

Okay I listened to the news story on Zenaida Gonzalez
Something smells fishy in Orlando and it's not Sea World.

Why did she call in and why no pic of this person anywhere. Would love to see a pic.
Also, I found it interesting that she said she cant find a job because of this, this is key. Why? Because she was looking at an apartment for rent at a complex and they verify employment.. No job no apartment.
She also said that she has kids why would she want Caylee? Well I can think of several reasons, money, drug debt, etc.

Go back and listen to the clip, she didn't call in the news people tracked her down.

Never mind~

Okay all - Someone a few hours ago asked about when Casey & Jesse were engaged, when was the wedding planned for and when they broke up etc. I have just spent about 4 hours on her myspace reading all 45 pages of comments and comments Casey has left on other people my space (if they weren't set to privavte).

I have put together a timeline with comments from her myspace if anyone is intersted in reading, it might answer a few questions....... you can find it here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68058

Eyewitness News learned Thursday that Caylee's so-called babysitter Zenaida Gonzales was nothing but another lie in the case. Sources close to the Anthony investigation have told Eyewitness News that, in going through all of Casey Anthony's phone call records, not one call was ever placed to someone named Zenaida Gonzalez.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17107547/detail.html

Thank you I feel sorry for her and Jesus's family

Eyewitness News learned Thursday that Caylee's so-called babysitter Zenaida Gonzales was nothing but another lie in the case. Sources close to the Anthony investigation have told Eyewitness News that, in going through all of Casey Anthony's phone call records, not one call was ever placed to someone named Zenaida Gonzalez.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17107547/detail.html

As we all knew....her house of cards is crumbling. Where is that baby Casey??? Where?

I'm not suggesting the woman is connected by her own choice... but maybe Caylee and her kids played together at a park... maybe she lost a wallet....

This could be a significant link that could answer the question of what happened to poor Caylee....

Help LOL I some how lost the link to the live news . Can someone post it so I dont have to look pages back.

And what about what people ( including myself) are saying about others the Grandparents? There is no proof they did anything but people still wonder and talk about it.

What lie have you caught this Zenaida Gonzales woman in? Because I can fill a book with all of the lies the Anthony's have been caught in.

From www.wftv.com today:

Eyewitness News learned Thursday that Caylee Anthony's so-called babysitter Zenaida Gonzales was nothing but another lie in the case of her missing daughter, Caylee. Sources close to the Anthony investigation have told Eyewitness News that, in going through all of Casey Anthony's phone call records, not one call was ever placed to someone named Zenaida Gonzalez.

On jailhouse phone calls that were released to the public, Casey said she had talked on the phone and exchanged text messages with the nanny who allegedly last had Caylee.

"Um, the last number that she called me from was a 954 number, which is a Ft. Lauderdale number. I know because Amy's is also of a similar area code. She has also called me from a 407 number, from a 321 number. There's been different numbers different times," Casey told her brother on the call.

But sources told Eyewitness News there have been no phone calls or text messages to any such person. Eyewitness News also learned that investigators talked to a Kissimmee woman of the same name who filled out an application on June 17 to live at the Sawgrass Apartments, but never lived there. That's the complex Casey claims she went to when she allegedly left Caylee with Zenaida Gonzalez on June 9.

Investigators said they spoke with the Zenaida Gonzalez who filled out the apartment application and she told them she never actually lived at the apartment complex, never spoke before to Casey Anthony and never babysat Caylee. Investigators also said the apartment Casey said she dropped Caylee off at had been vacant since February.

Investigators also said they showed pictures of the Kissimmee Zenaida Gonzalez to Casey and pictures of Casey and Caylee to Zenaida and neither recognized the other. Eyewitness News found there are 400 Zenaida Gonzalez's in the state of Florida and that's just the ones who have driver's licenses.

Another wet kiss to the Anthonys......sigh

I've got picture, but no sounds.............what's he saying!

Okay all - Someone a few hours ago asked about when Casey & Jesse were engaged, when was the wedding planned for and when they broke up etc. I have just spent about 4 hours on her myspace reading all 45 pages of comments and comments Casey has left on other people my space (if they weren't set to privavte).

I have put together a timeline with comments from her myspace if anyone is intersted in reading, it might answer a few questions....... you can find it here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68058

Wow thank you. I will check it. It must have taken you a lot of effort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member