Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #64

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Local 6 news is currently interviewing Zenaida (live). Hopefully the interview will be posted on Local 6 website within the hour. She says she can't get a job because when potential employers see her name, they associate her with being a kidnapper.

I wish all posters would carefully consider any comments made about Zenaida Gonzalez. If you listen to the news clip all this has had a terrible impact on her life because of Casey's lies. Please don't contribute to her turmoil. I have seen in a post where she may be a drug dealer, may have taken the child and now she needs a polygraph. JMO

Those are all possibilities in my opinion and should be checked out.

Bringing this over from the previous thread as it's very important! Thanks to Juvenile!

Juvenile
user_online.gif

Local 6 talks to ZG
Sorry if this has already been posted...
http://www.local6.com/news/17122200/detail.html
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A woman named Zenaida Gonzalez who said she looked at an apartment where a missing girl's mother claims she left her daughter with a babysitter by the same name was located Thursday and talked exclusively with Local 6.

Casey Anthony, the mother of missing Caylee, 2, allegedly told police that she left her daughter with a sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez at Orange County's Sawgrass Apartments in June.

Thursday, Local 6 talked with a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez who said she was at the Sawgrass Apartments in June and is apparently the person Casey Anthony said she left her daughter with.
Ok there's two conflicting things I see at first glance...one: ZG says she filled out the card...the leasing mgr. filled out the card...ok not a biggie...they could both have...but this next one... Lee: Casey and Caylee left town on the 16th for work and vacation...GP says...and I'm not 100% sure...that Casey said she'd see him later...it was in Greta's interview...1st part I believe. It sure sounded to me that Casey was planning on coming back. We even discussed here then it could have been the 17th that she went missing. What's going on here?!!

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0717/16907762.pdf

The initial report also states the guest card was completed by Zenaida Gonzalez which contained her cell phone number.

Adding this to clear up other misconceptions that the media is reporting. There are so many different reports, it's hard to keep them straight.

I found it odd that a report stated how an employee at Sawgrass said they doubted fingerprints would be found on the card, since the employees fill those out.

How would she check the guest cards and not be recognized by any of the agents?

That's what's confusing me.

I believe the agent is wrong about that and the phone number being incorrect. I think Casey overheard ZG give her info to the agent because the agent fills out the forms.

Those are all possibilities in my opinion and should be checked out.
Well if it would help the case, why not share the possibilties? It's ok for everyone to have a say.

ETA: did I miss something?

I believe the agent is wrong about that and the phone number being incorrect. I think Casey overheard ZG give her info to the agent because the agent fills out the forms.

that would mean she was in the office tho for some reason...and the people in the office CLAIM they have never seen casey there.

Yes, plus the fact she also doesn't have a job. Must be living somehow.

Please please stop maligning this womans character. It is not right and I believe it violates TOS. Stop. She is an innocent person that has been dragged into this via a lie.:furious::furious::furious:

Has there ever been anything reported/confirmed as to whether Casey was friendly with someone who worked in the apartment's leasing offices?

that would mean she was in the office tho for some reason...and the people in the office CLAIM they have never seen casey there.

Don't know. Maybe Casey walked in was standing to the side and left after getting ZG's info and never spoke to the agent?

I am not maligning anyone's character.. except Casey's. I will cop to that one!

I think there is the possibility it's just a freakish coincidence; sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, etc.

There are an awful lot of coincidences that keep coming up in this case, though, IIRC. And that's where I start having problems suspending disbelief.

Local 6 news is currently interviewing Zenaida (live). Hopefully the interview will be posted on Local 6 website within the hour. She says she can't get a job because when potential employers see her name, they associate her with being a kidnapper.
Well, I guess she wasn't working 3 weeks ago. I don't know if I believe any of it.

Please please stop maligning this womans character. It is not right and I believe it violates TOS. Stop. She is an innocent person that has been dragged into this via a lie.:furious::furious::furious:

Wouldn't ZG have a libel/civil suit against Casey after being maligned like she has been. What a nightmare for her.

I would not place to much energy on the photobucket account. Alot of those icons mean nothing, and alot of those photos are her just partying. If you have any kids around this age, these are pretty common photos. Half of the people in them I doubt are even personal friends.

Well if it would help the case, why not share the possibilties? It's ok for everyone to have a say.

ETA: did I miss something?

The possibilities were already shared in the post I replied to. I have to go food shoping. We need food around here but if you are still interested later and did not understand the previous post we can discuss it all later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
euvin3582