Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy, being a nurse is also a mandated reporter. She is required by law to report suspected child neglect or abandonment. It seems like she was very suspicious of something that whole month, but couldn't find Casey to do anything yet.

Good Point...I haven't seen this mentioned before but WOW, good point!

At the beginning, when I thought all family members knew something, I always thought the weak link would be Casey. Now, I don't think so. She has an attorney telling her almost daily to not say a word.

If Casey never said another word (and didn't take any immunity or partial immunity deal) she could get off fairly light with the charges she has now. Especially if she acted alone. She would just have to deal with the fact that Caylee's body may turn up some day.

Like the Peterson guy who's 3rd (?) wife is missing. He says she ran off with a boyfriend. No proof of a crime committed so he can't be arrested. He'll rot in hell someday, but today he is a free man. :furious:
That's what I've been saying. Casey starts singing and she blames Cindy and then Cindy plays backup and she blames George and George sticks his thumb in his ear and where are you going to find a jury to find "beyond a reasonable doubt" on any of them and they all end up walking. Please please please please tell me this is NOT going to happen.

I think eventually Casey will admit there had been an "accident" and she flipped out and concealed what had happened. I tend to think like a previous post, that perhaps she was left in a hot car. This case is the most bizzare I have seen. It has more twists and turns than I could imagine and Im sure there is more to come. Nothing fits!

I'm with ya Rose Red - I too, believe the GP's are innocent when it comes to Caylee and her disappearance - they mishandled evidence - if that is the PC way to put it - but that evidence had nothing to do with Caylee. (I have my own theory about where she is and who she is with - and I believe she is alive and well and happy - that is what I think and will continue to think until LE announces they have found her little poor borken body). I do believe she is alive.

Who do you think she is with? And why would that person risk jail for keeping her?

One thing that has always bugged me about this case is how damage control has kicked in and we are to believe that Casey was the "ideal" mother.

Yet -- the evidence says otherwise.

Two important facts are:

1. Cindy's MySpace entry where she basically wonders where Caylee is -- because she has basically raised her from birth. She seems genuinely concerned -- and I believe it's because Caylee was basically HER daughter... not her grandchild.

2. Cindy's call to 911. She says in a very demanding tone, "I'VE GOT TO FIND HER.." -- not "We've got to find her...." Almost as if Cindy believed this child was hers. (From the evidence.... it seems like Caylee was hers)

She is required by law to report it if it comes to her attention in a work environment. Mandated reporters, excluding LE, are not required to report anything that happens when they are not at work.

That law varies state to state. Do you have a source for the law in Florida? I was not aware mandated reporters were allowed to opt out of required notifications when they are not working.

I am a social worker. I have a daughter who has "problems". I can tell you just because I am a social worker does not mean I keep that hat on while I'm with my daughter. In fact, it is so hard, I had to report my daughter so another social worker could take over, It is too hard to wear the hat of parent and the hat of social worker at the same time.
I guess I'm just saying in all the chaos, Cindy and George were wearing their parent hats and that clouds thinking sometimes.

excellent point. i cannot say how i would feel in their situation and hope i never know.

I have been thinking so much about the daily craziness surrounding this case (everyday is a new level of crazy!) - that I'd totally forgot about the $225K reward.

If, and that's a big IF to me, someone was keeping Caylee... that money would have made someone talk. Don't you all think?

The only outdoor activities we've read about are the park, the pool, the beach. Why were boots found in the car?

Hoochie Momma Boots worn with Blue/Purple dress taken at Fusion 30 June 2008:confused:

I wish they would put her in a room with a camera so we could see what she is doing. Like they do for reality shows. Make her watch slide shows of her daughter over and over I bet she would break then! I bet she is waiting for caylees birthday to talk! I hope she falls to pieces knowing her daughter is gone and its her birthday! How does everybody else feel she will be acting like on her birthday?????? my ♥ goes out to caylee!!

And another totally random thought of mine (that's how my brain works! lol)... but I would have LOVED the see the look on Casey's face when her mom found her on July 15th. I bet she thought she was soooo well hidden and they've not be able to track her down. --> talk about the deer in the headlights look! <--

I have been thinking so much about the daily craziness surrounding this case (everyday is a new level of crazy!) - that I'd totally forgot about the $225K reward.

If, and that's a big IF to me, someone was keeping Caylee... that money would have made someone talk. Don't you all think?

I agree! She must not have had "outside" help:waitasec:

I do think they have been forthcoming. i think some things were not immediately important to them and some things were voluntarily corrected by the Anthony's.
I think their only wrongdoing is speaking without thinking. They failed to consider the scrutiny their statements would be under.
For example. if i said jeez I haven't talked to my son in a month! But upon further review I realized I did talk to him once during the month period. I don't think I am lying or trying to mislead but rather that was my recollection at that time. I should have said let me think about that instead of blurting out a blanket statement. So once it was discovered that I did talk to him during the one month period, it would construed here that I was lying from the get go. But the fact is I corrected it myself and was forthcoming with that correction.
i think the Anthony's are guilty of doing that and I wish they would get professional guidance.
Oh, in the beginning I felt they were being advised by Baez and that proved to work against them in the realm of public opinion. How do you think they should be professionally guided now?

For the record, there were many on this board that believed the Anthonys would have been best served using a spokesperson (good to know they read here 'cause their "civil" attorney had an explanation for that-not that I agree). Cindy IMO liked controling what was happening initially and it just proved to be a really bad mistake. I think it was the GPs behavior (and Casey's for that matter)which just confused the heck out of everybody. It continues to throw the light of suspicion on them.

I can't wait for tomorrow's story. Now that Casey knows that the police know her ZG story is bogus -- we should get a great follow-up lie tomorrow.

I'm guessing she will give us a beauty like, "ZG was a lie because the real kidnappers told me if I called the police they would harm Caylee." "I can't tell you the real name."

Should make for an interesting Friday.

speaking of that reward. Today at the presser from the Sheriff's office - someone ask him (Padilla) about the reward and he agreed it was large and he "would think that reward would apply to anyone and also if they found alive or deceased"

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

As a foster mom thru the state, I am a mandated reporter 24/7. I just assumed everyone else would be 24/7 too.

Some are required 24/7. Some are not. The only ones that I knew of that were 24/7 were LE. But now that you mention foster parents and some social workers are too.

I am not as positive as others that Caylee is deceased. I am still waiting for those pesky forensic tests to be announced.
I don't want to believe that either (my mind won't allow it)...but what do you think has happened...we still have a missing child.

Her lawyer should not have said she is sane. If she is sentenced - she is not likely to be popular in the big house.

You know, that's the most feasible thing in my opinion. George seemed to be the most concerned that Casey was hiding something, so I can totally see him being the one to pinpoint the smell as "dead body."

God, the more I think about this case the more I'm like, "HOW in the hell can you drive around with your child's dead body in your car." How did Casey not throw up all over? Is she really that sick? Not according to Cindy.

You know, a lot of mental illnesses set in the early 20s IIRC. :waitasec:

Not mental illness but just plain old LIAR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme