• Start date Start date
Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
kyle gagnier knows ricardo too, i can access their friends lists if anyone has a question

good point - but how did she pay for the gas - don't know where you are but gas in Florida (pretty much all over) is avg $4.00 a gallon now - was higher when this was going on - it's just starting to go down and only by pennies. That's alot of cash - maybe the money she stole from Amy - don't know. I don't think she left the state

Well, we heard she used mom's CC, as well (though the talk of that has died down substantially).

And Cindy's been saying from nearly the beginning she had these receipts she thought LE would want (though presumably b/c Cindy thought they'd prove Casey's story)...though I'm sure LE had that info from the CC company themselves.

What about the Lake type of thing (I have no idea what it's called) right there in Universal?I see boats so I know its water. I think it's part of Universal. I don't think that it would be very deep, but you never know.

ETA: Sorry Swag, your post came up while I was typing.
OMG...there are so many manmade waterways around there.

Has anyone figured out why George or Cindy didn't answer when Casey was calling....over and over and over....?

And, remember when Cindy said she asked Casey why she didn't tell her that Caylee was missing, and Casey told her that she had given her "clues"?

What about the Lake type of thing (I have no idea what it's called) right there in Universal?I see boats so I know its water. I think it's part of Universal. I don't think that it would be very deep, but you never know.

ETA: Sorry Swag, your post came up while I was typing.
Universal has a centralized parking - customer lots are HUGE - several layers and you have to take moving walkways to get in then there are the employee lots - almost just as big - plus Universal has EYES (cameras) from one end of that property to the other. Just impossible.

kyle gagnier knows ricardo too, i can access their friends lists if anyone has a question
Yes, we did discuss that early on...the 1st one! Never came to much, though, IIRC. It was a long while back.

Isn't email information private on MySpace, friend or not?

don't know but a WB has this info, they have her email / sign in and posted it on a past thread, was quite some time ago sorry no more info

yeah put I cut and pasted them in two posts just minutes ago
How do we know the name Kyle anyway? where was that released

It is in the search warrant and the time of the calls.

Has anyone figured out why George or Cindy didn't answer when Casey was calling....over and over and over....?

And, remember when Cindy said she asked Casey why she didn't tell her that Caylee was missing, and Casey told her that she had given her "clues"?
OK...now what day are you talking about? Yes, I remember her saying "Casey is giving us clues"...and I'm tired of it all!!

ok guys - nitey nite time

Maybe more news tomorrow

Kyle is in Jacksonville--isn't that where Casey supposedly went on her mini-vakay?

Yes, we did discuss that early one...the 1st one! Never came to much, though, IIRC. It was a long while back.

sorry I don't understand your post, you mean you discussed Kyle ? I know about ricardo...

Thanks...I only heard her say on the 911 that she had spoken to her daughter "earlier". We know she went to the airport to get Amy. Strange there wouldn't be any calls between the 2 of them. Maybe they're just including calls...and not texts. My daughter texts more than she calls.

LE has already discounted the alleged phone call from Caylee on July 15th. This has been proven to be one of the lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChillThrills