• Start date Start date
Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the fact that LE is reported to have a working theory about Caylee drowning in the family pool imply that her cell phone calls have been triangulated and were made from the tower closest to home?

I personally don't subscribe to the pool theory, but it's always possible that Caylee died at home in some manner.

I was under the assumption that the email was sent by Casey to Lee. Perhaps to say something like 'hey I am going to be working at this event on this day, do you think Mom could watch Caylee?' Or something to that effect

No it presumed that it was created and sent to Casey from Casey. Lee didn't have anything to do with it. Just found it in her email thread and gave it too police.

Has anyone seen Greta--or anyone else--ask Cindy and George about those phone calls that went unanswered on 6/16 and then again on 6/18 (I think)? I'm sure the police have but I would love to hear Greta ask them specifically about those calls.

Why? Do you think they intentionally did not answer the phones because they some how knew that Casey was calling to say she'd allowed something awful to happen to Caylee? That's a bit farfetched, IMO.

For all we know, they may have intentionally ignored Casey's calls. Maybe she had a habit of calling them for money or maybe they were at work and tired of being pestered by her. I don't see how not anwering a call makes them suspect in any way.

Just a thought based on this new drowning theory...what if she drowned, Casey put her in the trunk, got the shovel and realized that once everyone figured out Caylee was missing they would notice the dirt had been freshly disturbed and look for her there, so she gave up the digging idea (at least in the back yard), put her in the trunk for a few days and acted like nothing had happened until the smell started to get overwhelming, then went and got the gas cans and rather than burying her she lit her on fire and put the gas cans in the car, and then ditched the car in the parking lot.

Just a thought...

Does the fact that LE is reported to have a working theory about Caylee drowning in the family pool imply that her cell phone calls have been triangulated and were made from the tower closest to home?

I personally don't subscribe to the pool theory, but it's always possible that Caylee died at home in some manner.

seems like it right....about the pings I mean.

Wow, after reading here for the last several weeks, I am finally a registered user authorized to post. I will be as brief and succinct as I can. I have been amazed at the tenacity with which posters have researched and shown concern for Caylee. As many of you, I have been unable to get her out of my mind. However, lately, the negativity and judgment that has been directed at Casey and the Anthony's in general, especially Cindy, I find troubling. We are not in her shoes, and the purpose of this forum as I understand it is to "sleuth" behind the scenes with the goal of assisting in finding this dear little one. So, no place for that really seems to exist here....

snip snip snip

I greatly appreciate the ability to access the links to media, documents, and myspace profiles that have been posted here, and request forgiveness if I have offended anyone. But...many of the comments are just juvenile at this point and frankly....mean. This is about a missing little girl....who was loved by all involved, including Casey, I believe that with my whole heart. Something went wrong, or a chain of events leading to disaster, she is troubled, but I saw true love when she looked at her daughter in the photos. I also had the opportunity to view the webshots pics of her and Caylee at birth and immediately following, I was impressed that a young girl such as Casey would take the time to nurse her baby, many young girls do not want to be bothered. Those pictures have since been taken down, but they showed a much different side. I fear she made some horrible mistakes, but I personally feel it was an accident and she is a habitual liar and is afraid or unable to stop the lying at this point.

The pictures taken at Fusian on June 20th (the blue dress), has anyone noticed that there is a different look in her eyes in them, it is almost like she is faking a smile and posing with no joy in her smile,just going through the actions. I wonder if this after something had happened to Caylee, probably did according to the timeline, and she was in a total state of ??????? that we can't define. I am not willing to judge her as I'm not her age in her shoes. I just try to understand and remember to love the ones around me and keep my eyes out for vulnerable people around us that need our support and caring....

snip snip and snip

I see the same thing when I look at the pictures of Casey with Caylee and while out at the clubs.

A lot of the change in attitude @ WS is due to so many new posters this case has brought here. I hope it calms down soon!

Sorry. You cant burn a body that way. The fire doesnt get hot enough and the smell would stretch farther than you would ever imagine.

She may have taken the gas to burn evidence but not a body.

Thanks for telling me that. I didn't realize that wasn't possible.

This used to be a nice place to be. Please stop being so aggresive. Just stop. This is a place to talk about this case, not argue. If you would like to argue with people may I respectfully suggest a chat room?

Please report any posts that you have a problem with to a moderator.

"What it is going to take (to find Caylee) is for more people to be looking and we don't feel that is happening," Baez said. "We feel that people have already written Casey off as having done something terrible and that is not the case. There is no evidence of that. There hasn't been any evidence presented of that. It is quite disturbing. But until you find this missing child, she is missing. We are getting very frustrated that no one is out there looking for her."

Earth to Baez....:confused:
Then have your client Miss Casey give us a clue where to look Mr Baez?
(this is what i want to say to him and Cindy and George she is holding the this information the public will look just help us find your child)

The pictures taken at Fusian on June 20th (the blue dress), has anyone noticed that there is a different look in her eyes in them, it is almost like she is faking a smile and posing with no joy in her smile,just going through the actions. I wonder if this after something had happened to Caylee, probably did according to the timeline, and she was in a total state of ??????? that we can't define.

Lee ANTHONY: I am not going round and round with you. You know that is pretty pointless. I am not gonna go through, I am not gonna put everybody else through the same stuff that you have been putting the police and everybody else through for the last 24 hours and the stuff you have been putting mom through for the last four or five weeks. I am done with that! So you can tell me what is going on, you know C would love to talk to you, do you think you can tell her what is going on, we're going to find out, something, whatever's going on, it's going to be found out. So why not do it now, save yourself...

p.s. my transcription, english not my first language so few mistakes probably there but not significant.

Great job, GT! Thanks.

Does he say "C" or was there a name? Who the heck is C????

I'm shocked that the theory of accidental drowning is being accepted by some media and public. According to Cindy, LE said there was no indication of it in the pool filters or water. There was the previous theft from Amy in the weeks before she even went on her trip, the previous chances to change and theft of lots of money from Cindy, the fake job, and the fake babysitter. There's too much evidence for LE accept an accident just because the ladder was placed by someone onto the pool. I'm for the victim only, and the victim is a little toddler. Everyone needs to be scrutinized, checked out, and cleared.

I doubt any pool theory myself, I just can't imagine 911 wouldn't be her 1st call. Well, perhaps her mother 1st but certainly after that was a no-go...911! Someone mentioned too that Casey would prob'ly scream had she come out and saw that Caylee was at the bottom of the pool, I agree with that completely!! I think she would have let out a blood curdling scream.

This used to be a nice place to be. Please stop being so aggresive. Just stop. This is a place to talk about this case, not argue. If you would like to argue with people may I respectfully suggest a chat room?

Try the ignore button :)

Wow, I didn't know that about how quickly the body releases gasses a dog can smell. I figured she had to bring the body back later in order to have left the odor. It is possible the body was out in the hot sun for quite a while too while she pondered what to do and it is odd that ladder was set up there when Cindy had put it away from the pool.

And think about it....Casey knew Cindy kept that ladder away from the pool and Casey was probably negligent and put the ladder up and went off and wasn't watching Caylee for a few minutes and it happened. Casey knew her mom would blow a gasket since the family was so careful about Caylee. If this is what really happened its a shame the whole family, including Casey is going thru all of this. It would have been so much better if Casey had just told the truth from the beginning and called 911. I wonder if she left caylee out in the back for a long time alone?

One other thing....the parents always thought that Casey went off to work every day but Casey didn't work. I bet after her parents left she availed herself of the house and pool while they didn't know she was around. She wouldn't have anywhere else to spend her days.

thinking back to age 22 (which is a long time ago), being with friends is like a priority and you don't want to miss anything....party, party, party....and that generally occurs at night which often interferes with daytime life as you have to crash sometime. this is best done without a child in tow as children tend to like to get up extremely early, watch cartoons, and start saying they are hungry.

she probably went to crash at a friend's house. neighbors would see if she was at home all day every day.

i don't know how much her friends are telling the cops but they know alot even if they don't realize it is important.

they probably should look back further regarding phone records and see what she was doing in the day and where she was since we know it didn't involve univeral studios.

No it presumed that it was created and sent to Casey from Casey. Lee didn't have anything to do with it. Just found it in her email thread and gave it too police.

Is it presumed by LE??? Or just posters jumping to a conclusion/speculation???

Great job, GT! Thanks.

Does he say "C" or was there a name? Who the heck is C????

It was Christina remember? Christina Chester. The one that cried on the phone call and Casey practically laughed in her face. I dont care how she looked in the pictures at fusian. Her actions since Caylee has been missing have been repugnant and heartless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18