• Start date Start date
Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally. I want to know about Caylee's clothes! Were they also included and were they worn/dirtied? Of course, I suppose Casey would say she washed them since she didn't have her with her. But how many outfits and toys did she have with her? Hmmmm?

Yes, that would be nice to find out about......that, & I wonder if Cindy uses Arm & Hammer detergent.

I think everyone is overthinking this one.

If I remember right, she just forwarded a fake email to her brother. She just typed in that it was from an email address she made up. It wasn't a real address.

ANYONE can fake a "Forwarded" email.

When you look at a real forwarded email that someone has sent you...

It is just a message below your message. Just because it reads :

Sent: Friday, August 08, 2008 3:59 PM
To: John Doe
Subject: FW: Fake email

Hi This is a fake email .. blah blah blah

doesn't mean that someone REALLY sent it to you.

Try it. You can just type below your message ANY fake email you want.

You can trace a forwarded message as it will still contain the headers from both senders. If it is sent as a reply it will not contain both headers.

As to the cancelled visit between Lee and Casey last night on Nancy Grace it was stated by that one reporter that Casey's lawyer Jose Baez was quite suspicious of the family, most especially Lee working with LE and the FBI in regards to this case. It was also stated that their were "lines" being drawn in regards to furture visits etc.

And yet still they come out with yet another bald faced lie as to why Casey refused to see her brother Lee! Nobody in this family can be honest. I truly believe that they are people accusomed to lying even in the face of such scrutiny, and also when unnecessary!

That may have very well been the reason that Lee was given. Just because lines are being drawn doesn't mean that Lee showed up and was told "I don't think you're supportive enough or I don't trust you..."

I know this so well, wishingtree. My oldest child died many years ago, on September the 16th. It was one of those horrible sudden cardiac arrythmias, and completely unexpected. She was only 21.

I am unable to face the coming of September, and about this time every year, I know the day is coming. I do my best, but it is like a huge train bearing down on me. My husband struggles too. We are not ourselves until after her birthdate in mid-October.

But, we are not alone in grieving the loss of a child. Many struggle with the same huge hole in their hearts.

I have to agree also. I have not felt very favorable towards the Anthony family previously, but honestly I think George breaking down and showing anger and real emotion on camera today actually improved the public's perception of them. The interview in the driveway with Cindy was probably the first time I've heard her speak without wanting to throw something at the screen. I think the fact that Caylee's birthday is tomorrow has to be causing their emotions to run much higher today than usual. I lost my Mother violently in March 2002 and every September when her birthday comes around I lay in the bed and alternate between crying and trying to sleep it off. The people in my life know to leave me alone on that day and respect it. I can't imagine going through it in the public spotlight. I still do not, nor will I ever have sympathy for Casey.

I think Lee said someone, he wishes not to name, gave him a copy of the e-mail. I guess either he, or the un-named person, gave a copy to LE.

I wonder what Lee has discovered that he hasn't shared with LE?

Amster:

The email was in a thread in Casey's mailbox...No one gave it to Lee.

If you've ever received a paypal or ebay scam email... you can tell that fake domain emails are done frequently.....

Is there anyway we can ask the moderators to create a thread regarding THE EMAIL? I think at this point it needs its own.

"I respectfully disagree with "you learn basic ethics from school and society and life in general" instead of at home. That leaves the idea completely out in the cold that not having a father or mother in the home is cause for many behavioral and societal problems if that's true. That, plus I have seen from my own upbringing and in raising my children that parents have the most important impact on their children in these matters."

please don't misquote me. i didnt say that how you are brought up or how a child's home life is plays no role in the person that they develop into - but i think that there are factors outside of upbringing, outside of parenting, that also factor into an individual's growth. not that it matters, but i have a psychology degree, i'm not just voicing my empty opinion here. it is the great nature vs. nurture argument. of course, home life matters. but it is not the only thing. how you are physically wired, your disposition, your attitudes are not simply honed by who your parents are. it's much deeper than that. and you can't just gloss over it by taking away culpability for casey because her parents may occasionally tell lies.

for example, look at cho, the VT shooter - his sister graduated from princeton, had a great job with the state department, and was well-known for her work effort, tact, and intelligence. her brother was a mass murderer.

As to the cancelled visit between Lee and Casey last night on Nancy Grace it was stated by that one reporter that Casey's lawyer Jose Baez was quite suspicious of the family, most especially Lee working with LE and the FBI in regards to this case. It was also stated that their were "lines" being drawn in regards to furture visits etc.
snipped

If she has nothing to hide, what are they (Casey and her lawyer) worried about? Why does it matter the family is working with LE? That's the way it should be. Families usually do work with LE to find "missing" relatives. hmmmm

Saying Casey is not at fault is clearly making excuses for her. There is no other way to categorize it.

And although she exhibits sociopathic tendencies, it is not my job to determine how she developed them or when she started demonstrating them--nor--more importantly--is it the responsibility of the criminal justice system to do so.

Casey, like every other human being--normal or not--HAS self determined her actions and IS responsible for them. If everyone who did not behave normally was automatically not responsible for their actions our society would devolve into chaos.

And I'm not sure where the definitive conclusions come from that she was taught to lie and have no feelings. And, if so, was she also taught to murder? B/c that is the crime we are discussing here. Not whether she lies or has a lack of empathy but the alleged murder of her own child.

Actually murder is NOT what we are discussing here in the question I asked; I am asking specifically about sociopathic behavior. There has been no definitive conclusion that she was taught to lie and I NEVER said that there was. I also NEVER said that Casey is not a fault for her behavior. I have simply asked questions relating to how culpable a sociopathic person would be if the malady was not their fault to begin with.

I would suggest that if my questions regarding this issue is a problem for you, that you ignore what I have to say. As far as I know, there is not a single person on this board who knows everything there is to know about this case, and in that regard I believe that any questions/comments that I have are just as pertinent as those of anyone else.

Thank you for bringing this info. I said it in a post earlier today.

1. Look at the transcript of Lee's phonecall with Casey from prison. Look all the questions Lee asks her about the nanny, what time the nanny called, what day and time Casey heard Caylee on the phone. Also play that audio. You can easily suspect that Lee is ''reading'' those questions. Listen how he asks her the questions. He sounds very ''professional'', like an investigator will probe for certain info, not allowing the interviewee to continue with general information but answer with specific answers.

2. Now look at the search warrant regarding what the police was checking. Casey's phone accounts and all the info Casey gave to Lee regarding what phonecalls she exchanged with the ''nanny'' and what times. NOW the police has her on record lying about specific times and dates and events. Plus the tapes will be admissable in a trial course Lee made sure he explained to Casey they were being audio-taped (police asked him to do that as well?)

3. Search warrant comes out yesterday, Casey's lawyer isn't a fool. He could connect the dots.

Please go back and listen to that phonecall and then read again the search warrant. I trully believe there is a good chance Lee had someone with him when he was asking those questions to Casey.

She said she washed the pants because they smelled like the car. The other things that smelled like smoke from TonE's apartment were different items that were collected from TonE's apartment and were in backpacks.

Did anyone actually listen to the entire vodeo?

If you'll continue reading the entire thread before you post about the inconsistencies, you'll notice we all realized the mistake!

I know this so well, wishingtree. My oldest child died many years ago, on September the 16th. It was one of those horrible sudden cardiac arrythmias, and completely unexpected. She was only 21.

I am unable to face the coming of September, and about this time every year, I know the day is coming. I do my best, but it is like a huge train bearing down on me. My husband struggles too. We are not ourselves until after her birthdate in mid-October.

But, we are not alone in grieving the loss of a child. Many struggle with the same huge hole in their hearts.

Housemouse my heart goes out to you and your family for such a tragic loss. Being a mom my heart just aches for you! So so sorry. Hugs, Anais

Did anyone notice that in the interview with Cindy, the recent one, that she says when they picked up the car and she found the pants, that there was no evidence of Casey or Caylee in the car? Yet if Caylee's carseat and these clothes and shoes and toys were in the car, couldn't you say that was evidence of Casey and Caylee? That point is confusing me.
I should really get some sleep.

a good point was raised about Caylee's clothing. Certainly Casey must have taken alot of clothing for her, underwear, toys, etc. If she had "moved out". so where is all this stuff? Cindy got Casey's clothing back from bf's house but nothing of Caylee's? Or is this something else she has forgotten to mention and she'll bring it up when it is convenient. Surely LE must have asked her for any clothing, toys that would have been Caylee's that might have been brought back from bf's. Where are her sunglasses, for example, that George said she had on the last time he saw her. Certainly Casey wouldnt have given all Caylee's stuff to this mystery babysitter.

Thank you for bringing this info. I said it in a post earlier today.

1. Look at the transcript of Lee's phonecall with Casey from prison. Look all the questions Lee asks her about the nanny, what time the nanny called, what day and time Casey heard Caylee on the phone. Also play that audio. You can easily suspect that Lee is ''reading'' those questions. Listen how he asks her the questions. He sounds very ''professional'', like an investigator will probe for certain info, not allowing the interviewee to continue with general information but answer with specific answers.

2. Now look at the search warrant regarding what the police was checking. Casey's phone accounts and all the info Casey gave to Lee regarding what phonecalls she exchanged with the ''nanny'' and what times. NOW the police has her on record lying about specific times and dates and events. Plus the tapes will be admissable in a trial course Lee made sure he explained to Casey they were being audio-taped (police asked him to do that as well?)

3. Search warrant comes out yesterday, Casey's lawyer isn't a fool. He could connect the dots.

Please go back and listen to that phonecall and then read again the search warrant. I trully believe there is a good chance Lee had someone with him when he was asking those questions to Casey.

Exactly my point. I cannot find it on the NG transcript but it's the reporter that's been on her show nearly every night in regards to this case and he's from Fl. WBDO or something to that effect. Baez isn't an idiot and he doesn't want her speaking to them any more at this point!

Casey's purse was there too.... so maybe she meant literally that Casey and Caylee weren't in it....

She does mis speak sometimes which I don't think is untruthful... but probably nerves

Ahhhhh. This post brought tears to my eyes! I am so sorry for your lost. I know the pain of losing family members way too early.
God Bless you both!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member