Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #69

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone now think that any of the toys thrown out where some of the "many toys" someone said were supposed to be in the car along with the car seat?

Makes me re-think the "donation" claim, personally.

I hadn't actually considered that, but I would have to say that it's a definite possibility. You are sharp.

Cindy did say on Greta last night that when she called LE yesterday she gave them some of Caylee's stuff that she will get back when they are done with them. Hopefully it was clothes and something to prove Casey is a liar.

So....Cindy dumps out the smelly clothes on the floor in front of what? 5 detectives?? And is perplexed that they didn't want them?? Why would they?? This was supposedly a kidnapping, right?

I love how the "smells like a dead body" has changed to "smells like pizza"....I wonder how many people get those 2 smells confused? I've never smelled the odor of a dead body, but I know what pizza smells like. If they smell the same....just ick! No more pizza for me!

Benji, sociopaths are born..yes they are.
These people know right from wrong they simply choose to do as they please regardless. Now not all sociopaths are murderers and not all murderers are sociopaths...a sociopath has no conscience, they never feel remorse, concern, sadness or empathy. In fact many will actually have contempt for those they victimize, they minimize their crimes and move on as if nothing happened.

Many sociopath's grow up to become successful, manipulating lying CEO's, President's and the like. The path that each sociopath chooses is as individual as the rest of us.

No one really knows what makes someone a sociopath. There are lots of theories but no known truth of how or when someone becomes sociopathic.

Well of course you are free to believe whatever you wish, the fact remains however that I am NOT making excuses for her, nor am I saying that she should not pay for whatever sins she may have committed. I would question you on your theory that I don't believe sociopaths are created by their families or their upbringing therefore I cannot under any circumstances view Casey as "screwed up by no fault of her own".If that is the case then, just exactly HOW did she get to be the way she is? There has to be a reason for it, and if she is actually a sociopath, then are you saying that she was BORN that way? If so, then she still had something thrust upon her through no fault of her own! What I'm trying to say here is that unless she is just a normal human being like the rest of us, and she has CHOSEN FOR HERSELF to behave the way she does, then there is reason for some compassion for her. Obviously the little girl didn't deserve any of this, she's TOTALLY innocent, but according to what is going on with Casey, there could be room to say that she isn't completely culpable in her behavior either! If you teach a child to lie and have no feelings from childhood, then they will grow up to think of that as the normal way to behave. How could someone like that be held totally accountable for their behavior then?

Saying Casey is not at fault is clearly making excuses for her. There is no other way to categorize it.

And although she exhibits sociopathic tendencies, it is not my job to determine how she developed them or when she started demonstrating them--nor--more importantly--is it the responsibility of the criminal justice system to do so.

Casey, like every other human being--normal or not--HAS self determined her actions and IS responsible for them. If everyone who did not behave normally was automatically not responsible for their actions our society would devolve into chaos.

And I'm not sure where the definitive conclusions come from that she was taught to lie and have no feelings. And, if so, was she also taught to murder? B/c that is the crime we are discussing here. Not whether she lies or has a lack of empathy but the alleged murder of her own child.

All Casey really has to say at this point to keep up the charade is I made all those people up to protect Caylee, I can't tell you who has her or where they got her from. The ground work is already set. The state, LE and her family need to decide if a manslaugter charge and bringing Caylee home is better than waiting out the alternative possible murder charge.

Cindy did say on Greta last night that when she called LE yesterday she gave them some of Caylee's stuff that she will get back when they are done with them. Hopefully it was clothes and something to prove Casey is a liar.

They have Caylee's toothbrush, hairbrush and some clothing that they took on July 17th

I think everyone is overthinking this one.

If I remember right, she just forwarded a fake email to her brother. She just typed in that it was from an email address she made up. It wasn't a real address.

ANYONE can fake a "Forwarded" email.

When you look at a real forwarded email that someone has sent you...

It is just a message below your message. Just because it reads :

Sent: Friday, August 08, 2008 3:59 PM
To: John Doe
Subject: FW: Fake email

Hi This is a fake email .. blah blah blah

doesn't mean that someone REALLY sent it to you.

Try it. You can just type below your message ANY fake email you want.

Thank you for pointing that out. I did not realize it was a forwarded email, so that explains a lot.

You now Casey could just be a product of never making your child accountable. From the time he/she began attending school and interacting with others. At either rate , what a shame.

I say this because after just watching the video it brought me to tears. Dad loses it because he has been trying to keep cool and be in control of holding the family together.
Mom (cindy) comes out and smooths everything over. She took the tone on that she did with Casey when she realized Casey was finished talking to her. Dismissing her from the phone call and asking for Tonys Phone number.

I feel terribly sad for this family.

They were from things lee turned over...

Today he said some were direct emails some hard copies

Thank you obviously I assumed too much from what I heard last night. We all know what happens when you assume! Sorry about that. :blushing:

I think Lee said someone, he wishes not to name, gave him a copy of the e-mail. I guess either he, or the un-named person, gave a copy to LE.

I wonder what Lee has discovered that he hasn't shared with LE?

i may have not seen the post or info but has a professional diagnosed casey with being a sociopath? or any disorder ? do we even know if she is ? mabey she knows what she is doing.. only she knows . i think there is way too much speculation going on in this case . and i wonder if what we are saying on here is somehow getting back to her and her family . i have said things i probably shouldnt have on here and i feel bad for it . the only thing that really matters is caylee and that she is found .i for one will be watching what i say as far as this case goes .

i may have not seen the post or info but has a professional diagnosed casey with being a sociopath? or any disorder ? do we even know if she is ? mabey she knows what she is doing.. only she knows . i think there is way too much speculation going on in this case . and i wonder if what we are saying on here is somehow getting back to her and her family . i have said things i probably shouldnt have on here and i feel bad for it . the only thing that really matters is caylee and that she is found .i for one will be watching what i say as far as this case goes .

I think they diagnosis is purely speculation at this part... and I agree... Caylee is where the focus needs to be....

Thanks for pointint that out!

Personally. I want to know about Caylee's clothes! Were they also included and were they worn/dirtied? Of course, I suppose Casey would say she washed them since she didn't have her with her. But how many outfits and toys did she have with her? Hmmmm?

excellent point! If Casey were planning on having Caylee with her, would she not have had clothes for her too?

As to the cancelled visit between Lee and Casey last night on Nancy Grace it was stated by that one reporter that Casey's lawyer Jose Baez was quite suspicious and upset with the family, most especially that Lee working with LE and the FBI in regards to this case. It was also stated that their were "lines" being drawn in regards to furture visits etc.

And yet still they come out with yet another bald faced lie as to why Casey refused to see her brother Lee! Nobody in this family can be honest. I truly believe that they are people accusomed to lying even in the face of such scrutiny, and also when unnecessary!

That was a dad who has reached his limit. More than likely he heard something that perhaps made him doubt his daughter, or whatever , who knows. But now I see the broken-ness in him and I am sad for him.

Nope no professional diagnose, and we have heard Casey for a grand total of about 26 minutes of conversation all under distress and unusual situations, 911 and jail phone.

I thought she said the clothes smelled like "pizza"?:waitasec:

For Cindy right now:

Pizza =Decompostion

Also: Here is a very informative yet graphic article regarding human decomposition. What I found most interesting is that it is said that the smell actually clings to your clothing , fingernails, and hair after being exposed to it and its unforgettable and unmistakable. Reading this gave me great insight as to how George could never have mistaken the smell for anything else and for Cindy to dismiss is as pizza is just downright ludicrous. Here it is:

http://www.coronerstories.com/2005/06/02/%E2%80%9Chuman-decomposition%E2%80

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member