Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #69

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IF Caylee drowned accidently or otherwise....then what was the shovel for if Casey only had it for an hour? Did she INTEND to bury the poor child in the yard in a panic and then realized she'd never get the hole dug alone..or that burying her there was a dumb idea, so instead she backed the car up to the garage and put her in the trunk...getting the gas cans along the way?

I don't know about the gas cans but bingo on the rest of it. I don't think she put Caylee in the trunk when she packed up to the garage. I think she had BEEN in the trunk.

We really can't guess about the emails until we know for sure that Casey didn't write them herself.... she could have made up ANY return addresses she wanted to & then send the to this email account where Lee read them.

I bet she had a LOT of email accounts.... not just the one her family knew/knows about.

I agree. I respectfully removed myself from that debate when it got a little heated and it was explained more clearly to me. :)

I totally agree with you, however, I don't in ANY way blame them for not answering their phones. I think it is a possibility that they were *finally* starting to practice some 'tough love' where Casey is concerned. I think they may have finally reached their limit as far as Casey's lying and stealing. Unfortunately, it is human nature that they will feel guilty...I just hope they can get come help so they realize it is NOT their fault, but Casey's and Casey's alone.

absolutely agree about tough love. i think this goes back to the police report about the shed and the original 911 call. george and cindy weren't looking to have casey arrested - they wanted to teach her a lesson. little did they know how deep the hole casey had dug herself into really was...

and i think that explains their all-over-the-place lies. i dont think they are necessarily covering up for her, i think they just refuse to see their daughter as a murderer and will paint her in whatever positive light they can hold onto, until definitively proven otherwise...

If there is already a thread for certain subjects then you are suppose to use that thread. The general thread is for general chatter and breaking news.
At least thats my opinion.

I have been trying to say this to people all day! it is distracting here on the gen discussion thread!

re the flurry of calls that Mark Fuhrman reported on. If she made all these calls (which I believe she did), then why didn't Cindy call her back. These calls would record on Cindy's cell as missed calls, right? So if Cindy got 5 or 6 or however many calls right in a row, why didn't she call her right back?

maybe there was a fight.. and maybe it was Cindy who kicked Casey out, and she figured Casey was calling to beg her to let her stay?

I wonder what Casey's demeanor was when she borrowed the shovel? Didn't she borrow it a couple of days later? I think she hid the body in the trunk til the 18th because she didn't know what to do and had to come up with a story. She may have brought the body to the house to do something with it and thats why the dogs smelled something in the yard. Then she realized what a futile effort it would be to dig a hole big enough for the body so she abandoned that idea. I believe she also used the shovel to open the shed and get the gas so she could drive the body elsewhere and hide it. Thats why they need an organization like TES to do a search for the body.

Yup. But I think the dogs hit in the backyard from when Casey removed her from the pool. I think the 3 different spots they hit show she kept moving her around in a panic not knowing what to do. It has been established that it doesn't take long at all for fluids to leak (minutes) from a dead body as well as gases.

Playhouse (could have hidden her in there while panicking)
Sandbox
Corner of pool

I do feel the gas cans came in at a later time though. Breaking into the shed would have caused ALOT of noise and the neighbor would have mentioned it...also I think she is too tiny to break a shed with a shovel. Not strong enough at all.

I don't buy the theory that Casey borrowed the shovel in order to break into the shed. A shovel would be the last tool someone would use for that purpose. Better to borrow a hammer or a crow bar. It would be next to impossible to wield a large shovel with enough force and accurate enough aim to break open a lock. Plus all that banging would make a heck of a racket. No one reported hearing anything unusual.

I also think Casey hid and moved the body which was her undoing. Its too bad no one answered the phone in that flurry of calls she made. Maybe this case would have turned out differently had her parents answered the phone.

I wonder what Casey told them when surely they ASKED her later on what was up when they both had a ton of (unanswered) calls from her within two short windows.

I mean, I know if I have a ton of missed calls from someone (heck, even a few) in a short window I'd call back and one of the first things I'd ask was what was up, what had been going on, was everything ok, etc.

Oh, I don't blame the parents at all for not answering their phone. I just wish someone with some sense had answered it and they would have known what happened to Caylee. I do think she is dead due to an accident and Casey couldn't face telling them later. I think in her panic she would have told them but as time went on she couldn't bring herself to tell them and made up that other story and carried on with her life like nothing happened. Maybe even to throw people off the scent that he daughter was dead. Pretend all was well to everyone.

I totally agree with you, however, I don't in ANY way blame them for not answering their phones. I think it is a possibility that they were *finally* starting to practice some 'tough love' where Casey is concerned. I think they may have finally reached their limit as far as Casey's lying and stealing. Unfortunately, it is human nature that they will feel guilty...I just hope they can get come help so they realize it is NOT their fault, but Casey's and Casey's alone.

I think if Caylee did drown. Than Casey would of called 911 and came up with a good lie to get her out of trouble..... For example, she went inside to get Caylee a drink, and it was just for a second.. And forgot the ladder was out..

I find myself wondering at times what would have happened if Cindy and George had answered Casey's calls that day.

I dont post here much but read all your comments as often as life allows me too. This case tugs at my heart. I have in my head all kind of theories and scenarios of what "could have" happened and why.
But most of all, in my heart I am overwhelmed with sadness for the child that is at the center of this investigation. It is truly heartbreaking.
I also feel like the guilty party will somehow cut a deal and walk, not really fair is it.

...i dont think they are necessarily covering up for her, i think they just refuse to see their daughter as a murderer and will paint her in whatever positive light they can hold onto, until definitively proven otherwise...

I absolutely agree...who would ever want to believe your child could possibly do anything bad to anyone, much less their own child . . . much less have their grandchild end up dead . . . even if it is death by accident, who would want to believe their own child could possibly cover it up . . . and make the rest of the family/friends/country go through the pain and agony of worrying and wondering...it is just to painful to even imagine...

I think if Caylee did drown. Than Casey would of called 911 and came up with a good lie to get her out of trouble..... For example, she went inside to get Caylee a drink, and it was just for a second.. And forgot the ladder was out..

i agree.. i just don't buy the drowning theory. Just too easy to get out of for Casey!

"What it is going to take (to find Caylee) is for more people to be looking and we don't feel that is happening," Baez said. "We feel that people have already written Casey off as having done something terrible and that is not the case. There is no evidence of that. There hasn't been any evidence presented of that. It is quite disturbing. But until you find this missing child, she is missing. We are getting very frustrated that no one is out there looking for her."

Earth to Baez....:confused:

i dont think you need to be taught, "dont kill your kid" in order to be held to such a standard. even if the death was negligently caused, i think an individual can be held totally accountable for their behavior. in fact, i think they should be."

Then all the posts regarding Mental health issues, socoipath, physopath, etc. are a total waste of time and bandwidth and is just a polite of smearing an individual.

at this point, are we under general consensus that lee created the fake email from universal or casey? i am confused, im sorry if this has been addressed.

also: i apologize for any distraction that i personally caused. i love this community, i wouldnt jeopardize my place in it. and for that, i am truly sorry. i tried to drop the issue and i tried using PM. i respect you all, even if we disagree at times, and i never meant to annoy anyone, especially those who i have been discussing this case with for weeks...

Where can I find the "fake email" that you all are talking about?

Wow, I didn't know that about how quickly the body releases gasses a dog can smell. I figured she had to bring the body back later in order to have left the odor. It is possible the body was out in the hot sun for quite a while too while she pondered what to do and it is odd that ladder was set up there when Cindy had put it away from the pool.

And think about it....Casey knew Cindy kept that ladder away from the pool and Casey was probably negligent and put the ladder up and went off and wasn't watching Caylee for a few minutes and it happened. Casey knew her mom would blow a gasket since the family was so careful about Caylee. If this is what really happened its a shame the whole family, including Casey is going thru all of this. It would have been so much better if Casey had just told the truth from the beginning and called 911. I wonder if she left caylee out in the back for a long time alone?

One other thing....the parents always thought that Casey went off to work every day but Casey didn't work. I bet after her parents left she availed herself of the house and pool while they didn't know she was around. She wouldn't have anywhere else to spend her days.

Yup. But I think the dogs hit in the backyard from when Casey removed her from the pool. I think the 3 different spots they hit show she kept moving her around in a panic not knowing what to do. It has been established that it doesn't take long at all for fluids to leak (minutes) from a dead body as well as gases.

Playhouse (could have hidden her in there while panicking)
Sandbox
Corner of pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members