• Start date Start date
Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is very true. When I lost my Mom to suicide 6 years ago I honestly expected everyone to blame ME. I was shocked when people expressed sympathy. I read a lot of grief books that said this was a normal reaction, but an inaccurate one and that we shouldn't blame ourselves. Yet my guilt was so strong that when I started seeing a therapist my first words to him were "I know most of your patients feel guilty and you tell them that they aren't supposed to feel that way, but I'm the exception to the rule. I am guilty." It took a couple years to accept that there was nothing I could have done to change things, but guilt still creeps in from time to time. Maybe - just maybe - the Anthony's feel some similar type of guilt for letting Casey do as she pleased all these years. Our situations are completely different, so I can't say that with certainty of course, but it does make a little bit of sense to me.

Parents usually do feel responsible for their children, no matter what their age is... and even if they try to rationalise they are not at fault. And then, there are those children who had reverse roles in their relationships with their parents... where the children feel responsible for their parent/s well-being. I am sorry about your Mum, Wishingtree. *hug*

Oh, yes I do remember that, but since it came from Casey we don't know if it's true or not. There just has to be some connection to this coincidence that Casey gives the Sawgrass Apts. as the place she dropped off Caylee and on 6/17 Zenaida looks at an apt. there yet Zenaida says she doesn't know Casey. So who knows them both?
That's why I suggested the clubs.

If 'Zanny' is the street name for xanax, wouldn't they be readily available at the clubs that Casey frequented? So maybe this is true that she was at the clubs looking for 'zanny'. Aren't lies that contain some truth the most believable?

That makes perfect sense to me!

Has it been stated what date the "latest call" released to media (Casey asking Lee to have Jose contact her) was made?

Beetrue--I did answer-wasn't sure you saw it.

Because when he was telling everyone that a neighbor took the gas cans and it was a non issue, it was all worked out--that was a lie. He knew the same day Casey took the gas cans. It wasn't until later that he admitted that Casey took them.

CO-OWNED/CO-SIGNED. So both.

Forgive me if this is a stupid question but I am trying to understand something.....

Cindy was reporting that Casey had stolen her car to the 911 operator but then in that last frantic call she said "I just found my daughter's car today and it ....."

Whose car was it??? If she considers it "her daughter's car" why do you think she would be reporting it stolen?

Did we establish for sure casey only has a learners permit? It was discussed at length early on.

understood. but, how does that prove he lied about it? if he genuinely thought they were stolen, he did not lie. and it proves another time CASEY betrayed her family. blegh. :/
Hi Beetrue.George originally filed a report for the gas cans not knowing who stole them. Later that day he found them in Casey's trunk and realized that she took them. She tried to keep him from seeing them in her trunk. When he was asked about his police report early on, he said a neighbor took the cans. IMO, he said that because he did not think they had anything to do with anything and his daughter was already being persecuted and he didn't want to have to say to the public that she also stole his gas cans. but once he came to realize that they possibly significant, he told authorities what happened. Not right but he did correct himself and own up to his lie.
IMO, he should have been honest, but I see this as aberrent behavior on his part and he has been consistently helpful and truthful throughout. I believe him to be an honest individual whose family is falling apart because of his daughter. He is doing what he can, but it will not be enough and I think it will be a long time before this family can heal.

I think the date of the forgery affidavits is very important. If they were signed two weeks before she confronted Casey, then I would think that Cindy was using them as something to hold over Casey's head.

What about the pants??? Cindy found pants that smelled like the car (a dead body) WHY would she wash them? Makes NO sense to me...C'mon, she's married to a cop, she should have known better! Something's very weird with that whole scenario. Mmmmmmmmmaybe she was trying to "help" her daughter at the time? This part of it stinks bad!

Why would Casey go to the trouble of attempting to burn a body when it would be easier to go the trash bag/dumpster route?

She's in a major tourist destination in the middle of tourist season. The amount of trash generated in Orlando in the summer must be immense.

She wouldnt. But she would be smart enough to burn any evidence that might tie her to her death; sheets, clothes, pillow case

My apologies if it was already.. but I just read on our local news that there is a theory going around with local investigators about Caylee possibly drowning.

Here is the link to the story

http://www.wftv.com/news/17136493/detail.html

My heart aches everytime I think of her
Thanks for posting the article ~ I hadn't seen that one, but knew LE was checking out the swimming pool as a possibility. I can see why they're considering it with the strange behavior around the house, such as backing her car up to the garage, the ladder being moved, borrowing the shovel taken with the odor of decomposition in the car which would come from the body having been moved after even a short period of time in the ground. That smell, imo, wouldn't be in the car if Caylee had just died in the car & had been removed a couple of hours later, or had just been transported in the car someplace right after she'd died.

Not w/ the way the smell of that car was referred to. I certainly don't.

Unfortunately, I agree. The dead body smell and the dogs hitting on it are pretty damning evidence.

UNLESS -- Casey was transporting another corpse in there -- you never know... maybe the next story will be that she was working at a morgue.

What about the pants??? Cindy found pants that smelled like the car (a dead body) WHY would she wash them? Makes NO sense to me...C'mon, she's married to a cop, she should have known better! Something's very weird with that whole scenario. Mmmmmmmmmaybe she was trying to "help" her daughter at the time? This part of it stinks bad!
I rarely stand up for Cindy, but I think I would hold LE equally responsbility for this one, unless Casey's really derailed the beginning of the investigation that badly. If so the focus may have been too tight.

Forgive me if this is a stupid question but I am trying to understand something.....

Cindy was reporting that Casey had stolen her car to the 911 operator but then in that last frantic call she said "I just found my daughter's car today and it ....."

Whose car was it??? If she considers it "her daughter's car" why do you think she would be reporting it stolen?
Cindy also referred to it as "the car she (Casey) drives" as one point.

Did we establish for sure casey only has a learners permit? It was discussed at length early on.

How is that possible- she could not drive the car on her own with just a permit vs. license, that's a driving without a lic charge as well??

Unfortunately, I agree. The dead body smell and the dogs hitting on it are pretty damning evidence.

UNLESS -- Casey was transporting another corpse in there -- you never know... maybe the next story will be that she was working at a morgue.

You're right. She was probably using her car as a hearse so she could claim the gas mileage. We know how expensive gas is these days.

Are we clear that the interior of the car smelled like death or maybe it was just the trunk? Maybe the pants just smelled like smoke and not dead pizza? Trying to give the benefit of the doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi