Caylee Anthony 2 years old #11-General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know they can patch it, thanks for pointing that out, but do you think it could fool a forensics team that had decomp hits there, iyo?

If you think it can, there blows my afternoon of doing real life things

I think the concret could fool the naked eye. But a test would show the true age. I don't think concrete could deter a good cadaver dog though. Which is why I kinda discount the latest info. I think LE would have brought out sonar and dug it up when they were out there before.

I believe in the Oregon case the cadaver dogs completely missed hitting on the concrete and shed.

Didn't a guy in California bury two girls under fresh poured concrete. Dig up the whole back yard.

I'm not sure about Cali but I know there was a guy in Oregon who did that a few years back... ugh.

IMO, if they'd hidden her beneath fresh concrete, they'd have come up with a better story, and not have let them search the backyard to start with. OTOH, I've read enough of these cases to know that those involved with crimes or covering them up usually exhibit some mind boggling stupidity.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office has repeatedly said Casey Anthony holds the key to the case and she has not been as cooperative as they would like. They said Baez's comments on TV were ridiculous.
http://www.wftv.com/news/16975536/detail.html

Another good laugh for the day.

I think the concret could fool the naked eye. But a test would show the true age. I don't think concrete could deter a good cadaver dog though. Which is why I kinda discount the latest info. I think LE would have brought out sonar and dug it up when they were out there before.

I believe in the Oregon case the cadaver dogs completely missed hitting on the concrete and shed.

I know they used 2 different dogs from 2 different counties on the car and the yard.. Im going to hold out they checked this out, cause if that baby is buried in that yard and the whole lot of 'em are in on it, Y'all are going to be doing a thread on me here, hopefully starting MY Bail fund. I dont think I can take that ending here.

I think the news agancies are starting to grab onto anything to get people's attention and keep it glued to their station, paper, etc. Which means we'll start hearing some misinfo and some old info spun a new way..ie,,Fox this morning.

I feel certain LE would have jackhammered the concrete the day the cadaver dog hit in the backyard if it hit in that spot. From searching cadaver dogs for other cases we found they can detect human decomp under concrete. Since they brought in 2 dogs, each on separate occassions..something was dead that was in the yard or placed on the yard

Hah..had to edit Blink you and I posted at the same time the same thing!

If Casey's friends are involved in anything illegal outside of their involvement with Casey they are NOT going to draw attention to themselves in ANYWAY by contacting LE about ANYTHING!!!

You do have a point there, thanks! :)
Although one of my oldest friends (who was a fierce party girl in the distant past), had a few friends who did conduct illegal activities, (drug dealing, mostly) and did turn themselves into LE in the hopes of lighter sentences. Rare occurance though.
But I do agree with your point though :)

Geez, I am TRYING to follow this case, but it is so hard to keep up with everything as well as the Okalahoma case, work and personal life. I am getting confused here. Is Amy one of Casey's girlfriends? If so, briefly, what is the story behind her? Thanks anyone!
This has absolutely nothing to do with this case and I am more than likely going to get bashed for this but I cannot help myself....This picture of Poco's CAT is the best picture I have ever seen. Everytime I see it I get the giggles and trust me...after all these terrible cases I try and follow I need a giggle or 2. THANKS!

Oh Yea...Amy was Casey's friend. Not sure if now or not, from what I rad Casey stole from Amy. All of it is very confusing. Thanks again for the cat.

If she is not in the back yard she was. It would make sense to me that Cindy would want Caylee there,and cover the accident for the sake of Casey.And Casey not being at the house for so long Maybe she couldn't stand the thought. And then she returns to retrieve Caylee while Gm and GP are not at home and put Caylee where she want's her.

Hmmm, that makes me wonder if GM staged Casey's bedroom, and those pics and drawing were not really a part of Casey's room. I wonder if they belong to GM.

Also strange that GM said for comfort she comes to Casey's room. Why wouldn't she seek comfort by going to Caylee's room?

Yes I found this very weird. You'd think she would have comfort in CAYLEE's room,.... unless that's where the "accident" happened? Then you wouldn't want to be in there.

That's interesting. There sure are plenty of lakes to dump a body. I hope that's not the case, but where is she?

If you check my posts, I posted a few days ago, (I did not read Brian's RV) that I believed Belle Isle is significant for 2 reasons:
Casey's tattoo and Jesse's comments on his myspace referring to Caylee as Belle (she was dressed in that costume).

When shinlit posted the map, Belle Isle stuck out to me, and I believe Caylee is in the landfill closest to it, not in the water.. I think LE should backtrack fro there and research the dumpster associated.

In fairness this is not solely my own theory, I consulted with a colleague who has and is working with me on other MP cases who prefers to remain anonymous. This info has been given to LE, fyi- wouldn't it be great if we are wrong, though?

Tip Claims New Slab Of Concrete Poured Behind Anthony Family Home

http://www.wftv.com/news/16975536/detail.html

The Anthony family Thursday would neither confirm nor deny a tip that Eyewitness News received saying a new concrete slab was poured in their backyard over the July 4th weekend. That would be just days before the family called deputies about the missing girl, and nearly a month after her mother says she last saw the girl. (more at link)

This is VERY strange!!!! Ok,.. first of all someone else brought up 4th of July parties with family. They had to know that Caylee wasn't with Casey by then. They seem like they would all hang out and drink for the 4th and if Casey didn't come it would throw up a red flag. They find out that by the 4th or early. Casey has had Caylee in her trunk. They bury Caylee under the shed and the concrete is poured. I can just hear Cindy saying, "they will never think to look there."

Just an FYI about Brianspredictions. He's a fraud who preys on vulnerable family and friends who are desperate for information. He changes info to match news coming out and edits the dates.

Please don't fall into the trap of trying to figure out and decipher what he posts.

Good morning, fine people :)

I think I'm caught up on what has happened since I went to bed last night.

My personal thought for today's sleuthing is this:

Let's not continue to look for zebras when horses are right there in front of us.

Cadaver dogs are specifically trained to do what they do. They do not alert on moldy pizza or garbage. They alert on dead, human, decomposing bodies. There was a body in the trunk of that car. There was a body (and may still be) somewhere in the Anthony's back yard. Caylee is missing. It only stands to reason that SHE is the body.

Suppose what Casey is saying is part truth, part lie. Usually people that are pathological liars have an inkling of truth mixed in that helps them to perpetrate the lie.

We know that Zanny G really is a person, really exists, and did visit and view the apartment that Casey lead LE to. However Zanny claims she doesn't know Casey.
Casey had alot of info that was true about the apartment being there. About this person's name, etc. But the apartment is empty. Somehow, Cindy has heard Casey talk about Zanny for a year or more as Caylee's nanny. So there is some bit of truth there. Could someone else have been posing as Zanny to Casey? Is it possible Casey did give Zanny ( the person she believed to be Zanny) this child to watch and when she went to get her it was all a charade? Maybe she does owe someone alot of money and they took the child and sold her.

Maybe confronts that person, they end up dead and she recruits a friend to help her dispose of the body and then ditches the car.

Farfetched..but I just can't let go of the fact that there is a Zanny G, that looked at that exact apartment to rent, but did not. Someone had to have had that info and made Casey believe that ...that has to be a connection there. Then the body fluids in the trunk and the cadaver dogs in the yard. Her parents on vacy..we are missing something important that connects all these dots.

I do watch my fair share of HGTV, but don't know anything about concrete...but seems freshly/recently poured concrete would have been easily ID'd by LE. That's the kind of stuff they are trained to look for.

Delta Dawn, ZG looked at an apartment at that complex. I don't think it's ever been stated which particular apartment was looked at.

maybe i missed it (lots of threads, lots of posts) but anyone considering the brother Lee might be Caylee's father?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro