Caylee Anthony 2 years old #11-General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning everyone! :coffee: I have actually been up since 5:00am doing some digging online. One thing I just realized: It was reported that Casey got the tattoo a couple of weeks after Caylee went missing, and the tattoo says "Bella Vida" (which I'm wondering if it actually says Bella VITA and I'll tell ya why in a minute). It also said that the tattoo had stars on it, and that Casey supposedly got the tattoo in honor of Caylee and she chose the stars because Caylee loves stars.

Well....I think that's yet another lie. I think the tattoo has nothing to do wth Caylee at all. The stars - it's apparent on her photobucket account ( http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t168/icons157/?start=280 ) that it is actually CASEY who is very into stars. There is page after page of stars throughout her photobucket account. So saying she got stars because Caylee loves them, I highly doubt. Also, the Bella Vita comment I made....there is one particular "icon" on her photobucket that says "La Bella Vita". So clearly this is a phrase that she's been thinking about for some time now. Based on where it was positioned in her album, I would guess that she had that icon before she got the tattoo.

So what the heck is my point? LOL. I'm not sure I have one. But it's something I noticed and wanted to point out. Cindy said that Zenaida Gonzalez was a code name and that got me wondering about the tattoo and whether it's a secret code or whatever. Consequently, there is a Bella Vida road in Orlando....as well as some townhomes with the name. Maybe the tattoo is code for where her daughter is buried? Just speculation but....this case is so bizarre that I wouldn't be shocked by anything at this point. :bang:

Great find!!!!!! I believe that you are probably correct - and la vita bella means "life is beautiful"

This is VERY strange!!!! Ok,.. first of all someone else brought up 4th of July parties with family. They had to know that Caylee wasn't with Casey by then. They seem like they would all hang out and drink for the 4th and if Casey didn't come it would throw up a red flag. They find out that by the 4th or early. Casey has had Caylee in her trunk. They bury Caylee under the shed and the concrete is poured. I can just hear Cindy saying, "they will never think to look there."

But then WHY call LE and report Caylee missing ? No one would ever know she was gone. Casey could just live on her own and say she was with family and the rest of the Anthony family could explain Casey left and Caylee was with Casey.

Doesn't make sense if they all know Caylee is deceased that they would report her missing and then tell LE they thought Casey was lying.

Delta Dawn, ZG looked at an apartment at that complex. I don't think it's ever been stated which particular apartment was looked at.

Oh, okay, I thought the apartment she looked at was the same one that Casey gave the address for which has been vacate since February. My mistake.

Good morning, fine people :)

I think I'm caught up on what has happened since I went to bed last night.

My personal thought for today's sleuthing is this:

Let's not continue to look for zebras when horses are right there in front of us.

Cadaver dogs are specifically trained to do what they do. They do not alert on moldy pizza or garbage. They alert on dead, human, decomposing bodies. There was a body in the trunk of that car. There was a body (and may still be) somewhere in the Anthony's back yard. Caylee is missing. It only stands to reason that SHE is the body.

How so??

Caylee is missing, that is a given!! It being her body isn't a given, JMO

Until proven otherwise by LE....anything is possible

I'm not feeling the "maybe somebody else was dead in the trunk" theory. Caylee is the only one reported missing. She's the important factor in this and her mother knows what happened but is being protected by her attorney and won't cooperate with LE.

I keep hearing in my head the questions that the rest of the family kept asking Casey the night they hauled her back home...

"What happened to Caylee?" ...

The truth really is in front of us. They suspected the worst, didn't want to believe it, but are covering it up enough to look like accomplices. Cindy was seen on video admitting that she and her husband both thought the smell in the car was human decomposition. Then she tried to mask that smell by putting trash in the car.

They know...

I think Caylee was in the back yard, Casey moved her. The parents freaked and for fear that the body would now be discovered came up with the Nanny story and the kidnapping.

But then WHY call LE and report Caylee missing ? No one would ever know she was gone. Casey could just live on her own and say she was with family and the rest of the Anthony family could explain Casey left and Caylee was with Casey.

Doesn't make sense if they all know Caylee is deceased that they would report her missing and then tell LE they thought Casey was lying.

That could not be done forever. The longer everyone waited to report Caylee missing would only have made things look worse for anyone involved. If the gpa's and others are involved, they really believed that they could write this off as a kidnapping and their daughter would have only faced minor consequences.

How so??

Caylee is missing, that is a given!! It being her body isn't a given, JMO

Until proven otherwise by LE....anything is possible

Sure, anything is possible. But I'm talking probables.

Nobody else seems to have been reported missing that has some sort of ties to these people. Don't you think that if someone else were missing, with all the publicity this is getting, that we would have heard it by now? That someone in their family would be screaming that their son/daughter/sister/brother hasn't been seen, either???

Top all that off with the lies told by Casey. The interference by Casey's mother.

The probability is that the body is Caylee.

? maybe I have missed this, but is the LE searching the lakes, ponds or dumps?

Just an FYI about Brianspredictions. He's a fraud who preys on vulnerable family and friends who are desperate for information. He changes info to match news coming out and edits the dates.

Please don't fall into the trap of trying to figure out and decipher what he posts.

I have to agree with SuzQ, and I have personal knowledge that he and a few others are attempting to sell a pilot. That does not make them bad people necessarily, not making a judgement, but I have to say in the interest of full disclosure, anyone that has something riding on a case should say that upfront, imo..

However unlikely, if Caylee IS still alive and they DID see her on a plane to Atlanta, and they DID color her hair, this is what she might look like now.

Just saw the piece on the Today Show. What is this that shows GP moving out of the house? The narrator said he was leaving to aid the search (or st to that effect). He also was shown saying "We are very very close (to a resolution). That's all that I can say." What's going on here? Why is he moving out (I have my own thoughts about that!)

What???!!! I just got on and am trying to catch up. I appreciate this and look forward to more info.

Morning everyone.

OME

PS OOPs its afternoon. Saw George on a phone in interview. He's as bad as Cindy and wouldn't answer the questions asked. Only wanted to go on and on about the new reward and phone number. Can I say that I had hoped they had gotten their chit together overnight, especially when I heard George was going to be interviewed --- but my hopes were dashed.

I think Caylee was in the back yard, Casey moved her. The parents freaked and for fear that the body would now be discovered came up with the Nanny story and the kidnapping.

I believe that if the Gpa's are involved that something along this line is what triggered the call to LE. They needed to start spinning things in their favor.

Delta Dawn, ZG looked at an apartment at that complex. I don't think it's ever been stated which particular apartment was looked at.

Correct, but we know it was vacant at the time, so it would just be a matter of checking with the property mgt.

Given the new info about the cement slab....maybe there was some truth the the banner running on Nancy Grace last night. About the cadaver dogs being back out.

On Nancy Grace last night, the show kept having the headline of "Death Smell Found" or something like that. Was it a new death smell at the parents' house or the first one?

TIA

I am watching now on GMA....grandma is a head-case. Says she has a new tip in Corneilia Georgia. I live in GA and will check on it. Funny how grandma keeps focusing on these tips and keeps the public's focus off of the car smell and the fact they are digging in your backyard!!!!

I can go to Corneilia tomorrow. If this is still going on, I swear I will go there and check things out. I have to help a friend overnight tonight, but can be in Cornelia in about an hour. I'm serious.

OME

How many locals do we have that could possibly go to these places we think LE has skipped? This case has turned my brain into mud.

Good morning, fine people :)

I think I'm caught up on what has happened since I went to bed last night.

My personal thought for today's sleuthing is this:

Let's not continue to look for zebras when horses are right there in front of us.

Cadaver dogs are specifically trained to do what they do. They do not alert on moldy pizza or garbage. They alert on dead, human, decomposing bodies. There was a body in the trunk of that car. There was a body (and may still be) somewhere in the Anthony's back yard. Caylee is missing. It only stands to reason that SHE is the body.

Thank you! Every once in a while I need to know other people feel the
same way I do about this.
Well done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads