Caylee Anthony 2 years old #11-General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be fun for you! Perhaps you are shedding some light as to why Lee seems so removed from the rest of the family dynamics....and howdy neighbor, btw!!!

Howdy!
Yep, haven't spoken to my mom and sis for 12 years. People like them pull you into the drama. I had my credit card stolen, they cashed bad checks in my account and then when I would get mad, I was the jerk, go figure LOL

Sorry if this has been said already, but do you think the newfound interest with the tips in Georgia are because Jesse said in one of his myspace or facebook messages that he would be moving to Georgia?

That was the first thing that popped into my head when I heard Georgia.

Good morning.
Just got to work, so I haven't seen the clips yet. Quick question... were these tips called into the police? Or is Cindy still "screening" the calls?

One thing I noticed is GM did not have Caylee's picture on her tank top yesterday or this morning.

Morning everyone! :coffee: I have actually been up since 5:00am doing some digging online. One thing I just realized: It was reported that Casey got the tattoo a couple of weeks after Caylee went missing, and the tattoo says "Bella Vida" (which I'm wondering if it actually says Bella VITA and I'll tell ya why in a minute). It also said that the tattoo had stars on it, and that Casey supposedly got the tattoo in honor of Caylee and she chose the stars because Caylee loves stars.

Well....I think that's yet another lie. I think the tattoo has nothing to do wth Caylee at all. The stars - it's apparent on her photobucket account ( http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t168/icons157/?start=280 ) that it is actually CASEY who is very into stars. There is page after page of stars throughout her photobucket account. So saying she got stars because Caylee loves them, I highly doubt. Also, the Bella Vita comment I made....there is one particular "icon" on her photobucket that says "La Bella Vita". So clearly this is a phrase that she's been thinking about for some time now. Based on where it was positioned in her album, I would guess that she had that icon before she got the tattoo.

So what the heck is my point? LOL. I'm not sure I have one. But it's something I noticed and wanted to point out. Cindy said that Zenaida Gonzalez was a code name and that got me wondering about the tattoo and whether it's a secret code or whatever. Consequently, there is a Bella Vida road in Orlando....as well as some townhomes with the name. Maybe the tattoo is code for where her daughter is buried? Just speculation but....this case is so bizarre that I wouldn't be shocked by anything at this point. :bang:

Good morning.
Just got to work, so I haven't seen the clips yet. Quick question... were these tips called into the police? Or is Cindy still "screening" the calls?

IRRC the question was 'do the police have these tips' and the answer was 'yes'. I don't remember Meridith asking who got the tips first. Sorry I have such limited recall.

One thing I noticed is GM did not have Caylee's picture on her tank top yesterday or this morning.

I never see her holding up a picture of Caylee whenever she's on camera either.

That was the first thing that popped into my head when I heard Georgia.

The Grandma is so crazy, I wonder if she saw this message and took it as an opportunity (yet again) to pull the attention away from their own backyard (literally). Ya know? Throw it out there and hope that someone catches the Jesse/Atlanta connection. She's a nut job.

IRRC the question was 'do the police have these tips' and the answer was 'yes'. I don't remember Meridith asking who got the tips first. Sorry I have such limited recall.

thank you.

I wish she would just come right out and say, "don't call me, call the police." Not saying that she's making things up, but if there's any chance that Caylee is alive, false tips will just slow down the investigation. LE is much better suited to screening out the flakes who might call in false information. jmo

If she was taking them as well she wouldn't make a profit. I had a friend who dealt drugs when I was younger and with his profit he would just do the drugs and give the money to his dealer. Some drug dealers sell drugs to support their habit. if she was selling something that was very popular with her friends, I am sure she was doing them with them.

She probably was blowing anything she made. It sounds like she probably lived for today and didn't worry about tomorrow at all (stealing checks from her friends, etc.).

Where is her tattoo at? I ask because there is a picture of her in a swim suit and there is a tattoo on her stomach (I believe in the RLQ)

So could this be another lie? Or could the picture of been after she got the tattoo and before her arrest?

I think she is in a black swim suit. (It is a dark one.)

ok,.. I am still trying to catch up but I wanted to throw out this story I thought of last night. My heart doesn't want to think that Casey could actually murder her own daughter so I was trying to think of all these ways a babysitter could be involved and her is what I came up with. Its a little far fetched but it might have some truth in it.
Casey has been dealing drugs for money. Something happened to a LARGE amount of money or drugs. Either someone stole money or drugs from her or she spent the money or "shared" the drugs with friends for a party. This would explain why she was always at clubs. She was partying with friends and selling drugs at the same time. Well her dealer tried to get his money and she didn't have it. So SOMEHOW he got a hold of Caylee because he knows how much she means to her. For the 5 weeks she is missing, she is trying to come up with the money to give to her dealer. And that's why she wouldn't go to the police or her mother. She would be in trouble for selling drugs. In her mind she thinks she can find Caylee on her own because she doesn't want to go to jail for drugs. She is 22 so she still is very immature. She steals the money and checks from Amy so she can pay off the drug dealer, plus whatever money she has taken from who knows who. Remember Lee saying that she told him that TOMORROW she could take him to see Caylee. Maybe she had all the money by then but GM got to her before she could "contact" her dealer. And of course GM would not have liked the fact that she was selling drugs.
The only thing that I could come up with about the hit on the trunk would be if a friend overdosed and she helped "move" them away from the party location with other friends. But I don't understand the smell then.

I know that this makes no sense and we all seem to know that Caylee is not with us anymore but I just had to think of a way that Casey's story could be true. IT hurts my heart to think that she is dead and its because of her mother. :(

I think your theory sounds reasonable - it would explain why she didn't call the police as well as the money she reportedly stole from Amy. This makes sense to me! Good thinkin! :clap:

here is one with a tattoo:
DSCN1835.jpg

OK the tattoo I was talking about - she had Caylee in her hands.
http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2406414&postcount=4
(the last picture)

She is holding her head down a lot, no picture on her shirt.Kleenex in her hand. Said they only looked at car the day befor the hearing.

GM's composure was soooo different on fox news just now, I don't know what to think, It's almost look someone has told her that Caylee is gone,but she is still trying to save Casey.

Good morning everyone. :D

UID in GA Nursing home ID'd...just got the message! :woohoo::woohoo: Now to find his family, if any. He is alive. Wouldn't that be awesome!

Some good news to throw in here in such a messed up case here w/Caylee.

What does UID stand for? Thanks! :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member