Caylee Anthony 2 years old #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In psychology we call that "projection" In reality I think the mom is more jealous of the daughter.

I was thinking this exact same thing...like maybe the grandma had raised Caylee mostly at first, and was jealous/resentful of Casey asserting her role as parent...

anyway, good thought!

How about this scenario:

One thing I know. I highly believe Casey was jealous of the relationship of Caylee and GM. I also think she was jealous that GM seemed to love Caylee more than her. She she was very jealous and took off with Caylee so GM couldn't see her after some argument (Altho I find it odd that GM claims she talked to Casey all the time the child has been missing).

Either Casey killed the child, maybe by accident or on purpose but I tend to doubt this for some reason. Mostly because Casey seemd to smiley and happy out partying this whole time.

I think she decided to either sell or give Caylee to this woman (maybe this old friend but who knows) but her name is no Zenaida Gonzales. She just made that name up and is hiding the name and identity of the real person. Maybe she got some money for the kid or maybe she is/was going to get money. Maybe Casey decided she didn't like being bogged down with this child and just wanted to party and by giving or selling the child she would get back at mom. Casey seems too smug and is almost gleeful that her mom is suffering over this. But she knows where the kid is.

The only other scenario that GM alludes to is that this 'friend' (not Zenaida) didn't like how Caylee is with the mom and thought she had a bad life so she just ran off with her and wanted her for herself but I lean more that Casey gave or sold the child away to get back at mom and to have her freedom. She lied about everything so that mom can't get the kid back. I hope the judge doesn't let her out of jail tomorrow! She may crack if she is left in there long enough.

I was extremely disappointed in the fact that Greta let Cindy "play" her like that.
What a SHOW.
What a DRAMA QUEEN.

I will never watch Greta again. She should be ashamed of that "interview"

I agree! Cindy's appearance on Greta was a chance to redeem herself after all the previous media calamities. I was surprised and yet not surprised by Cindy's "it's all about me" interview.

If she was THAT exhausted, she should have had George or Lee do the interview.

Greta should have just ended the interview and Cindy's monologue.

These latest comments I posted are from Casey to Lee. Here is another that mentions "Annie"... I found this interesting because of the interview that someone brought to our attention earlier tonight about a possible slip-up from Cindy....

Mar 15, 2007 8:32 PM
come over around noonish. annie and i are going to start drinking around then, and i'll probably have sean and corey come then too. plus, that's when kelly said her and chuckie were going to come. i'll clear that one with her tomorrow.
i told other people 4, because i don't want to deal with too many, even more than 10, for too long. by 7, everyone is gone anyway.

Liltigress posted on the closed thread: RED highlight mine...

believe this was posted already before, but I feel the need to post it again. This is a comment to Lee from Casey:

Aug 10, 2006 8:24 PM
alright, so HUGE favor time.

mom is going to buy wine coolers, and she already has tons of wine, but no beer. she said she saw how expensive it is at the store, and is refusing to buy any. if i could, ****, i definitely would.

it doesn't have to be a lot, just something. i can feel the necessity of the drinks already... it's going to be a LONG day saturday.

thanks man. see ya in a couple days!

(don't know how sober i will be able to be, being stuck around dad, and what not the whole day. i feel a lot of awkwardness coming on.)

:waitasec:
Kind of an odd statement huh? :confused:

I don't know when Cindy and George reconcilled, but this comment was posted less than 8 months after they filed for divorce.

WHOA...the "awkwardness" of being around her dad. That speaks VOLUMES.

Let's analyze this.

The parents and others have said she is a pathological liar.

Could she have accused dad of something that was not true. OR maybe it was true and they have called her a "liar"..that it didn't happen?

BIG RED FLAG FOR ME IN THAT STATEMENT

:clap:

That brings up an interesting thought...in my warped brain....

Take the court proceedings with the Anthony's in 2007 (was it?).

It looks like it was eventually dropped and they reconciled (if it was for a divorce)

Wasn't there a charge for $300 + for something....? (IIRC)

What if this was a DNA test to disprove what Casey was alleging....?

when it was neg. her parents reconciled???????

Have I lost it? Probably.

These latest comments I posted are from Casey to Lee. Here is another that mentions "Annie"... I found this interesting because of the interview that someone brought to our attention earlier tonight about a possibly slip-up from Cindy....

Mar 15, 2007 8:32 PM
come over around noonish. annie and i are going to start drinking around then, and i'll probably have sean and corey come then too. plus, that's when kelly said her and chuckie were going to come. i'll clear that one with her tomorrow.
i told other people 4, because i don't want to deal with too many, even more than 10, for too long. by 7, everyone is gone anyway.
So at the time of this post, little Caylee was 18 months old. Who was taking care of her while mom started her drinking at noon? What kind of shape was mom in when her diaper needing changing, or she needed feeding?

This case is so twisted. It's hard to come to any solid conclusions because of all the secrets.
More and more I am leaning towards some sort of sexual abuse, Casey trying to tell the mom and the mom being in such denial that she can't function anymore in reality. She has learned to lie to herself and everyone else to survive.

I have been thinking this for a while. Doesn't sometimes when a child has abuse in background try to get attention from men. (thinking all only want it?) and could be her partying aspect of it all?
I know sometimes they repress and are real "shy" too.

THAT was the quote I was looking for!!! OMG!

Ok reading this just makes me think that GM has alot to do with this. Begging for sympathy acting like the victim, I wouldn't put it past them trying to hide a family secret, (incest)...

SICKINING :boohoo:

Where is it confirmed that the ZG LE spoke with DID, in fact, look at those apartments?

I dont think it is confirmed ..correct me if I am wrong...

but the wording in the arrest report is

"While the defendant was with detective Wells, I called the Zenaida Gonzalez identified from the Sawgrass"

It doesnt say much more...

but does say it was LE who got her number from the contact card...
so when they say "Identifed" I assumed they felt they had the right person on the card...

Just a few thoughts before bed:

I just watched the Greta interview. That could be the exhausted ramblings of a woman who is just about to lose her mind from stress and being awake for hours on end. But I don't believe that those circumstances could cause a person to change their entire demeanor and/or character. Cynthia likes the spotlight. She likes to play the martyr. The "oh I'm so tired I can't answer those questions, lets just talk about Caylee" yet she goes on and on about her interview schedule? MMm hmm. Interesting.

Casey is probably just like her mother when it comes to wallowing in drama.

And as for the mysterious couple in Dallas -- WHY would they contact Cynthia and not the authorities? That makes no sense at all.

As for the supposed phone call from Caylee -- a 2-year old phones home? I highly doubt that.

If MY child were missing -- if I had left my child with a sitter, only to return to find the sitter was GONE with MY KID -- you can bet your sweet patootie that I'd run screaming and crying to the police, post haste. There would be no secretive private investigation. There would be no going out to clubs, on dates, etc. And if I WERE taken in for questioning and/or arrested? I would kick, cry, scream and holler until someone in LE believed I was concerned about my missing child.

Casey does the opposite. Why? Because she knows Caylee is not in danger, because she knows where the body is.

thank you so much for that link! i can't believe this woman! she reminds me of the girls at work who fake being sick so they can go home early. the whiny voice and the clutching of the forehead, ooooh i'm sooooo not well.....

drama gramma indeed!

yeah, & i'm sure it's just me, but for a frazzled person that hasn't eaten or slept, her hair looked extremely styled, IMO.....she didn't look dead tired, imo, at all....(ok, i know this comment will come back to haunt me, but it's one of the first things i thought when i saw her on Greta tonight)

I agree! Cindy's appearance on Greta was a chance to redeem herself after all the previous media calamities. I was surprised and yet not surprised by Cindy's "it's all about me" interview.

If she was THAT exhausted, she should have had George or Lee do the interview.

Greta should have just ended the interview and Cindy's monologue.

Yes, it was disappointing. I am only hoping that Greta was letting her ramble for a purpose.

Surely the detectives seeing this in Orlando must realize, as we all do, that the woman is "off"

You are right. I am a news junkie and have it playing in the background at home constantly.

Me too! I'm always amazed that my bf/friends haven't heard about stuff like this...

I always have the news on...

I have been thinking this for a while. Doesn't sometimes when a child has abuse in background try to get attention from men. (thinking all only want it?) and could be her partying aspect of it all?
I know sometimes they repress and are real "shy" too.

Sounds plausible, but this drinking thing either is something from psychological effects with the entire family, or they are all just big drinkers. Comments of mom and dad are on Casey's myspace about them both buying alcohol for outings. Brother Lee is also as much a club-goer and drinker as Casey. ... it appears.

yeah, & i'm sure it's just me, but for a frazzled person that hasn't eaten or slept, her hair looked extremely styled, IMO.....she didn't look dead tired, imo, at all....(ok, i know this comment will come back to haunt me, but it's one of the first things i thought when i saw her on Greta tonight)

I see a OCD person. Their home was immaculate and for a baby missing mine would be more than destroyed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro