Caylee Anthony 2 years old #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When the camera panded to Cindy she had her face in her hands, I think she is just now realizing that Caylee is probably know longer with us.

I think that too. I have sooooooo not wanted to think Casey killed this little girl but it isn't looking good.

(I'm having problems with WS today.)

Let me get the gist of what I have missed;

You guys seem to be saying, that if the actual missing date was Late in June due to Jesse thinking he heard Caylee in the background of a call, then Gma and Casey concocted the whole Caylee is missing on June 9th thing?

Sorry-I don't think I am buying it...where was Caylee then from 6/9-6/24...where was she living? Did I miss that part?

As opposed to Casey simply stating "Caylee, get off of the table" and THEN Jesse thinking he heard her in the background...

Help me out.

Hmmmm, 6-15 is also the last day gma says he saw her. The same June 15th that gma didn't admit to until she was confronted by detectives last night. June 15th is also the date that the detectives were trying to confirm at senior center that gma said they didn't need to do.

Don't know if this is what you are eluding to, but could gma be part of this? I mean, could Caylee have died accidentally while in the care of both gma and Casey on the 15th...?

A tip came in that someone (hairdresser) had seen Caylee with bruises on body and mark on eye.

Also rec'd picture on cell phone, Caylee with mark on eye.

That's why I first asked about abuse last night.

For the first time, I actually see some worry on Casey's face. She isn't smirking or smiling. She looks truly worried or scared.
I think a few nights in solitary on suicide watch without your underwear would do that to a girl inho:eek:

Gpa being ex LE would definitely know what that smell was.

oh, of course. thanks

wonder why they didn't ask him about it when he was on the stand? Or if they did, I didn't hear it.

Oh God, Caylee was beaten and abused.
The detective got a tip that someone saw Caylee all bruised.

On June 15th, the video of Caylee was taken at the assisted living care facility where Cindy's father resides. The detective approached Cindy last night with evidence that the video was taken on that date which contradicted her story. He asked for the name of her father so they could verify the sign in sheet for that particular person to know if Cindy was in fact there with Caylee on that date. This is when he said Cindy said she would "take care of it on her own" and he did not need to involve her father. She also said if he did she would not cooperate further with LE. (This is exactly when they showed Cindy crying, face in hands, and rocking back and forth in her chair.)

OMG!!! OMG!!!! Though I don't understand the significance here, there is obviously something HUGE coming here - and what the hell???? How did Cindy and George conveniently forget that Casey and Caylee were with them on FATHER'S DAY????????????

Could Casey be covering up for abuse to Caylee by boyfriend? Could bf have accidentally caused the death of Caylee, and Casey is afraid of harm to her parents if she ratted on him? Could that be why she asked for a particular phone number on her one/first call home from jail?

There are sev'l Zenaida Gonzales in Florida. We asked Casey whether any of the ones we located were her - Casey said no. Right now talking to everyone, friends and family - no one except Casey has ever talked to this person.

Evidence of human decomp. leads me to believe that the child may no longer be alive, and Casey is a person of interest in that matter.

End of pros. questions.

(I am having trouble hearing the questions.)

One HUGE red flag to me is that they FIRST said missing since June 9th & then the GRANDMA Ciny is confronted by LE about a picture taken on June 15th and she then confirms that oh yeah I did see CAylee on June 15th......So Casey's statment of she has been missing since June 9th was a LIE also along with Cindy's statments of not seen her since June 8th oh well maybe 9th...I haven't had much sleep or eaten I getting my days confused.

its funny how we all think the child is dead now. I hope and pray they can find the child and pin it on casey.
I believed she was gone all along. Pin it on Casey? If I were LE right now...I would be getting an arrest warrant for Cindy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member