Caylee Anthony 2 years old #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also responded to residence of grandparents. I deployed dog in back yard area. There was an indention George didn’t recognize – I deployed dog on whole back yard, he alerted in the southeast corner over play area. Continued to work then took dog out. Called another cadaver dog. Had her come in for secondary search. Told handler that there were three areas, but that’s all I told her. Her dog alerted the same spots my dog did.

She is dead - and she WAS, at one time, IMO, in that back yard AND in the trunk of Casey's car - I am SICK!

I would be screaming at Casey now. It sounds like she had that baby in the backyard - whether she buried her there or not.

Oh my goodness!

Two different cadavar dogs alerted to the same spot in the back yard.

What did she do, did the child up?

fran

OMG
That baby was buried in the back yard and baby's mom waiting for her parents to leave the house so she could dig up baby and put baby in the trunk and transfer baby to whereever??????

I'm having a really hard time with this....I keep picturing those photos of Casey laughing and having a good time at that club after Caylee went missing....pure evil, IMO. :mad:

Dog handler:

On 17th I was advised there was a vehicle to sweep - possibility of human remains, cadaver odor. I responded, spoke to some techs. I asked them to move vehicle to outside bays. I deployed the canine, gave him command to locate odor of cadaver. Worked him in counter-clock method - he alerted to the vehicle. He was already alerting, but he wasn't giving a final so I had them ventilate. Dog alerted on trunk - jumped up, got in, gave me a final alert at the back fender in the trunk.

This is just so sad, poor Caylee. I was hoping somehow/someway Caylee was still alive. I guess we know why Casey got her tatoo to remember her daughter. :(

I have been saying ALL ALONG from day ONE Grandma was lying.

FINALLY SOMEONE AGREES!!!

Casey left home. Casey could not handle Caylee on her own. She probably starting hitting Caylee. She couldn't let her mother see this. She probably begged to see her GM. Casey snapped.

Could Casey be covering up abuse to Caylee by grandma?

That never occured to me, but it could be. :(

Whatever happened to poor Caylee, Casey AND Cindy both know what it is and where she is. :furious:

the smell of decomp....yes, it's a smell unlike any other, once you've smelled it you won't ever forget. If gpa was LE, he knows what it smells like.

Here's my take, Caylee is killed (intentional or accident), not sure by whom, but Casey/others put Caylee in the trunk of the car and she is there for awhile until they can figure out what to do. Then many days later, Casey backs car into the driveway, goes and gets the shovel, and then buries this poor child somewhere.

No way Casey gets out of jail right now...with all this information coming out. If she wants to tell where her daughter is (buried), then she can take LE to her right now.

That lease that's my theory right now...this is just horrible. I kind of doubt gm will be doing any TV shows, since she's been caught in so many discrepancies and with all the forensics coming out. She's be crazy to say another word.

Now that the dates are more solid, does that mean ex LE Gpa is in on this too, or were they hiding Caylee from him?

This is what I think went down;
(Hell, I might as well give it a whirl...)

Casey was trying to hide Caylee from someone-I think Jesse, but who knows. She convinced her mother that Caylee was in danger of being taken away and they staged this little "story." No being the brightest bulb, Cindy took Caylee on a visit with her Father's Day...(Was Gpa with them?)

Let's say that since Casey had not been a parent before alone, the stresses of actually raising her child got to her, since it is clear the world revolves around Casey...in her mind. She experiences increasing amounts of anger towards Caylee-she kills her and leaves her in the trunk trying to figure out what to do. She decides to bury her at Mom and Dad's, but as all you locals pointed out, this is not easy to do with sandy soil. In the meantime, Caylee is ripening, so Casey finally either gets some assistance (Jesse,Morales, Tony...who knows...) and empties the trunk of the car and abandons the vehicle.

Gma and Gpa retrieve the car, and Gpa recognizes the unmistakable smell of decomp. Suddenly they realize that the plan has not gone the way they had planned...

I think maybe the family dug Casey up and moved her after speaking with Casey.

I also responded to residence of grandparents. I deployed dog in back yard area. There was an indention George didn’t recognize – I deployed dog on whole back yard, he alerted in the southeast corner over play area. Continued to work then took dog out. Called another cadaver dog. Had her come in for secondary search. Told handler that there were three areas, but that’s all I told her. Her dog alerted the same spots my dog did.

I'm betting there is no bail! At least I hope not!

OMG
That baby was buried in the back yard and baby's mom waiting for her parents to leave the house so she could dig up baby and put baby in the trunk and transfer baby to whereever??????

Oh, this is too horrible!

I didn't even think of that. That's why the odor was in the car. And most likely why she deserted it!

JMHO
fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members