Caylee Anthony 2 years old #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SD dogs did not alert, not sure if they’ve been trained for cadaver/human remains.

So at best your dog is either 1 for 2, or 0 for 2? Not exactly. He alerted twice. You have to understand about human decomp – dogs are also trained for blood. Dog alerts on blood – if you come in and scrape blood away, dog will still alert and will be right – blood was there previously and dog will know that.

But they didn’t find a body? No.

(Prosecution)

The dog is locating the odor of decomp, doesn’t have to be a body. My dog found a lower jaw bone of a human – alerting to the decomp, not the body.

If a body had been placed in the trunk and it had left remains of decomp, your dog would alert even though body removed, correct? Correct.

(Defense)

But you can’t certify dog is correct 100% of time? That’s correct.

(End of testimony)

It might be the other way around, because along with hair, there was dirt/soil in the trunk of the car. Maybe they first buried her in the backyard, then moved her somewhere through the trunk of the car. That's why the car smelled of decomposition and there was soil, and why they found nothing in the backyard but 2 cadaver dogs alerted to scent in the backyard. ???

No previous criminal history but she's lied to LE and wasted HOURS of their time.

Keep her in jail!

I don't think anyone expected this hearing to go like this at all. There is so much information coming out.

I feel like an answer will come out today. With all this evidence someone needs to start talking and spilling what they know.

Defense: She is only charged with 2 misdemeanors. Not one witness testified that would give evidence that she would not show up for court or that she physically hurt her child. There is circumstantial evidence of a homicide, I'll give you that - but they don't have evidence to charge her, and they shouldn't try to get this through by holding her, punishing her through the court hoping she will crack under pressure.

The time Caylee was heard on the phone could have been a home video in the background..... it doesn't mean she was alive then.

The poor little angel.

Oh no sweetie I have thought it all along! No wonder her daughter turned into an habitual liar. She learned from the best. The baby is dead. I also knew that from day one.

I have been saying ALL ALONG from day ONE Grandma was lying.

FINALLY SOMEONE AGREES!!!

She's not going to tell you (mr attorney) or her family the truth. She doesn't know how.

JMHO
fran

I wonder if gma will show up for all those media interviews that she went on and on about to Greta last night?

yes, it's very possible she was buried in the backyard and then moved. Casey/gm/gpa had to know that once Caylee was reported missing, the cops would be all over that backyard.

Something to think about ..

The gparents get the car... they smell the stench of decomposition... they call Casey to find out where Caylee is... They call the son for a family discussion.. by this point, they know something has happened to Caylee... gma threatens to call LE... Casey was trying to keep saying Caylee was with the nanny...
Casey is backed into a corner so when LE gets there, she schemes up that she was kidnapped.

Omg that makes sense.. BUT... I just don't want to believe it.

I don't think anyone expected this hearing to go like this at all. There is so much information coming out.

I feel like an answer will come out today. With all this evidence someone needs to start talking and spilling what they know.

Don't you feel like somebody slugged you? I'm still SO shocked about the car trunk evidence. I guess I bought into the pizza excuse. LOL.
First time I've ever seen a bail hearing turn into (almost) a murder trial.

I would be screaming at Casey now. It sounds like she had that baby in the backyard - whether she buried her there or not.

Maybe CINDY did something to Caylee and is willing to let Casey take the fall.

Caylee is dead. I've said that from the beginning.

Casey killed her, by accident or otherwise. Her body was in the the trunk of the car. Now she's buried or dumped somewhere. I imagine with all these facts coming to light, we'll know soon.

Cindy has been covering for Casey. Why? She's lost Caylee, she can't stand to lose Casey, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required