Caylee Anthony 2 years old #8: General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually made a point to watch Casey yesterday as much as the camera and commercial breaks would allow. I didn't pick up on any visual signs of meth use. Meth is a nasty drug and not one that can be withdrawn from in just a matter of a few days. There might be another drug of choice for Casey? We know for sure she loves to drink...... a lot.
Yes, you are probably right. Girl does love her alcohol. Bet she could sure use a drink now!

Pretty much says it all. So WTH is the money?!

Where was she gone to since this happened before her trip? This does explain the "Draaamaa" post from Casey.

SS, I thought the drama comment was made to AMY on 6/24 about the house, did I get that wrong? The drama WITH Amy/Casey started on 7/15 when she picked her up?? Do I need a sanity break?

My question for today is:
Since the Police seem to be in complete agreement that a dead body was in that car and possibly in the back yard of Grams, then WHY on earth are they saying they still think Caylee is alive?
This is such a conflicting statement and it only confuses the public more than they already are.
So, if they think Caylee may be still alive, then who was dead in the car?
This case is like no other, lies, coverups, psychotics, innuendo, and no one from that family truly trying to help.
jmo

That's where I am also. Who the hell was dead in the trunk of the car with rotting pizza in a bag?

If I weren't on more than one by now I'd be dissapointed. Im trying to beat SS and SuzQ record of 39 lists :)
Hahahahaha~ You beat us when you were on vacay out of the states. You immediately went into Homeland Security's mainframe then with your posts!

Where's the missing persons report for Zanny, is no one missing her in over a month?

My thoughts exactly ..... google his name "Richard Grund" - there are several articles, etc out there that include his photo - he looks like a mobster to me! :cool:

A few days ago I "wondered" if Gpa and R. Grund had any association in the past that involved Gpa in his LE role. Possible arrest of R. Grund by Gpa.

Grund says that his family are "personal friends" of the Anthony's. I agree that he seems "mobster like" to me.

And his son being in law enforcement and then resigning while all this is occuring is a red flag to me.

Note the date 7/15? So can I assume this reads she suspectd her of stealing the cash PRIOR to the trip, and the checks after?

Blink I think in the arrest affidavit for Casey it spells that out a little more clearly..LE spoke with Amy and that is in the affidavit.

Cindy is lashing out at the media. AGAIN

Casey remains in jail, family has not been able to raise the funds.

I tend to believe Jesse's statement that he heard Caylee on the 24th. (I do think he is probably the father and I think since he is talking to LE that he is trying to do the right thing for Caylee out of guilt now for not taking responsibility for her before.)

I wonder if perhaps he may have been fooled to think he heard Caylee on the 24th., when in actuality he may have heard Caylee on a recorded video that may have been playing in the background.

I know when a loved one of mine died, all I wanted to do was try and gain a part of them back by watching them on our family videos.

Lady Sleuth
jmho

When did Jesse quit being a cop? I checked the timeline but just got that he called and talked to Casey about going to the beach on the 25th of June. (that was in the affidavit)
So is this the same call that he heard Caylee in the background? And if so,.. WHY ISN'T THAT in the affidavit? Could this scenario be the case: Casey killed Caylee accidentally. She tried to bury Caylee in the backyard and she couldn't because of the way it is in FL. She sticks Caylee in the trunk. She called Jesse in a panick. He seems to be the only friend that has been a constant. He helps her dispose of the body. He is guilty and he knows it of helping her so he quits the force because he knows that once GM finds out that the case will go to national. And thats the reason he LEFT OUT that he heard Caylee on the 24th. GM finds out AFTER the fact what happened (after the police is called) and tells Jesse and other friends to keep their mouth shut.

I believe something happened on the 24th -27th of June. Maybe the beach thing was code for helping move Caylee?

Pretty much says it all. So WTH is the money?!

Where was she gone to since this happened before her trip? This does explain the "Draaamaa" post from Casey.

The thought struck me that possibly Cindy paid back the money Amy says was taken. She is continuously going around wiping Casey's butt.

SS, I thought the drama comment was made to AMY on 6/24 about the house, did I get that wrong? The drama WITH Amy/Casey started on 7/15 when she picked her up?? Do I need a sanity break?
The comment was made to Troy not Amy:

Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 2:40pm on June 24th, 2008
she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.

miss ya, yo.

The situation with the money happened BEFORE Amy went on the trip since it mentioned it was the money she was saving up for the trip. So the drama started then when Casey tried to convince Amy she did it in her sleep.

OMG! I just saw on Fox News where Cindy was talking about the pizza challenge! LOL
She said, "I don't care what America thinks about me. If they think I am a of well. I just want them to get Caylee's picture out there."

So, the police think that by saying they think Caylee is still alive is gonna make Casey and or Cindy crack? I'm not getting this.....but I am a blonde so please bear with me.:crazy:

I just don't know which end is up anymore with this fiasco.

LOL, me too-
With every new piece of evidence in this case, the story has changed, you can appeciate as some loser in the clink thinking "I'll wait this out cause they will not find her." As LE gets closer, you see the noose tightening, and the det will get better at talking to her, learn more they can use to play on her guilt. At the end of the day, even this sick woman will prefer to be seen as a woman that "accidentally" killed her child vs. the woman that buried her at her gp under her playhouse, dug up her decomposing body which I am pretty certain is in a garbage bag tossed her in the dumpster and partied for weeks..

I wrote that above, and I cannot even believe it- she'll get there and Caylee will come home, I just hope she does before they find her because then scenario 2 is what the public will want her portrayed as.

So, the police think that by saying they think Caylee is still alive is gonna make Casey and or Cindy crack? I'm not getting this.....but I am a blonde so please bear with me.:crazy:

I just don't know which end is up anymore with this fiasco.

i think they want to know for sure there is evidence that the unknown liquid in the trunk of the car really was from a body and that they have all the evidence perfect then they can confront her with it and she won't be able to lie her way out of it.

by the way, would anyone happen to know if caylee was found in the next few days, would they be able to determine a cause of death if she had been exposed to the elements? buried, or unburied?

OMG! I just saw on Fox News where Cindy was talking about the pizza challenge! LOL
She said, "I don't care what America thinks about me. If they think I am a of well. I just want them to get Caylee's picture out there."

Well I guess she can add "overachiever" to her maternal resume- Is it me or do you think Baez is encouraging her to talk as much as she wants?
I would not be surprised if Casey points the finger at her..

I will be SHOCKED if Amy's rant dated 7/15/08 actually was posted on that date, but then again I am a conspiracy theorist much of the time, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow