Caylee Anthony 2 years old #8: General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey's myspace page has all comments deleted during that time frame. There is nothing between April 24, 2008 and July 4, 2008.

Ah, OK! Thanks, Liltig! Great job, Missy! (I copied those over to the myspace thread, too! Hope you don't mind!)

The comment about her not living in the house for nine days either has me curious. What is that about?

Oviedo house << Whose house is this?

I don't see him badmouthing them publicly either, but what caught my attention is the way he pulled an officer to the side to add his input.

Hmm.. I was kinda... impressed to hear that?

me too....it seemed to be "outside" the whole family dynamic thing...and then seeing the video of him pulling cindy away tonight too...
I think gp knows whats going on..

I have some things from Facebook, but nothing in any sort of order. I will try to get to it tomorrow.

Did find this..... posted on Troy (a close friend I gather)

Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 1:46pm on July 2nd, 2008
you taking a cab tonight?

Dave Lord (Washington, DC) wrote
at 11:35am on June 25th, 2008
I'm in class all damn day

Amy Huizenga (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 2:46pm on June 24th, 2008
I'm still at Ricardo and JPs... hopefully everything works out soon! Hey, so I forwarded my mail a little late... any idea how to get my insurance stuff that got mailed to the Oviedo house?

Wall-to-Wall

at 2:40pm on June 24th, 2008
she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.

miss ya, yo.

Who hasn't moved in yet? Did I dream that she and Amy weren't officially moved in together completely?

These cases are so so upsetting to me. Maybe it is because I have lost a child (Not to crime btw) but it hurts so much to hear of another child dying. I hope it is over soon and there is justice all around but no matter what is eventually meted out it still will not be enough as far as I am concerned!

I too am sorry for your loss. I tear up at the pictures of little Caylee. I'm more emotional over her than her own gma.

Very interesting comment about not living in the house in the last 9 days, which would make it June 15th.

I cant figure out what she is talking about, because this was posted to Amy earlier:

at 7:33am on June 4th, 2008
oh, the times we will have!
i can't wait for us to become roomies in another week! seriously...by the end of next week, it will be just us girls. i can't believe it! :)

DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.

(Casey sure got that one right!) I wonder what she means? Is she talking about Amy there?

Oh my.. what was significant about June 15th??? That was 9 days ago from then.

Ah, OK! Thanks, Liltig! Great job, Missy! (I copied those over to the myspace thread, too! Hope you don't mind!)

The comment about her not living in the house for nine days either has me curious. What is that about?

Oviedo house << Whose house is this?

Oveido is essentially the Orlando area. That could be where the family's house is.

Very interesting comment about not living in the house in the last 9 days, which would make it June 15th.
Cindy was saying Casey and Caylee left on June 16th. Where did they go? (If it is at all true..because today in court...there was absolutely NO mention that Casey ever left according to Cindy!)

June 15th was Father's Day and the day the video of Caylee was made.

Ok I am finally caught up AGAIN! But now I need to get off of hear and get some sleep. So I will ahve to get caught up tomorw. Interesting theories and evidence guys. Keep going!

at 2:40pm on June 24th, 2008
she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.

miss ya, yo.

wow the date on this one is really significant....I am thinking when she says "the house" she is speaking of cindys house...so that brings it back to that June 14/15th date...whats the drammmmma?

whos facebook did she post this too Misty? Amy's?

Cindy was saying Casey and Caylee left on June 16th. Where did they go? (If it is at all true..because today in court...there was absolutely NO mention that Casey ever left according to Cindy!)

I thought that strange too, like it was being intentionally downplayed. Then even more strange the prosecutor didnt bring it up either. Seems to me it would be relevant to them because they were trying to show she was irresponsible, deceptive and doesnt work.

at 1:46pm on July 2nd, 2008
you taking a cab tonight?

hmmm maybe looking for a tag along ride cuz her car was towed by this date...

wow the date on this one is really significant....I am thinking when she says "the house" she is speaking of cindys house...so that brings it back to that June 14/15th date...whats the drammmmma?

She would have to be talking about Amy's, I think. Cindy wasn't planning on moving into another house that we know of. So the Drama had something to do with Amy and not being able to move in before...altho it sounds like she could have stayed there during the nine days, but she chose not to.

June 15th was Father's Day and the day the video of Caylee was made.

Ok, in the warrant didnt it say something like a man contacting them to say she had been living with him during that time in question but she did not have Caylee? I am too tired to find that link.

She posted it to Troy Brown's page.

hmmm maybe looking for a tag along ride cuz her car was towed by this date...
Yes, sounds like it.

Honestly, what did Casey think would happen to that car?! Did she think they would tow it away and use it for scrap somewhere or what?! :confused: Oooo..or maybe someone would steal it perhaps since it was parked where it was? Hmmm...maybe.

I would like to know if the check cashing place has an outside surveillance camera on the parking lot. I want to know for certain it was Casey who left the car and I want to know who picked her up if she did. This is going to be critical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat