Caylee Anthony 2 years old #8: General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been wondering if the odor/stench was so bad in the car why wasn't it noticed by the towing company. Most times that towing company would have called the LE if there was such a bad/stench/death odor. Are we sure the detective isn't trying to scare these people to death just to see what happens ?

I say that we are very sure that this isn't a scare tactic: the detective testified on the stand yesterday about the decomp issue with the car. I don't think the detective would dare to try to take scare tactics to the stand and fib in front of a judge just to scare the family. So... since it is on official court records, we can accept it as being legitimate.

Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote

Amy Huizenga (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 2:46pm on June 24th, 2008
I'm still at Ricardo and JPs... hopefully everything works out soon! Hey, so I forwarded my mail a little late... any idea how to get my insurance stuff that got mailed to the Oviedo house?

Who is JP?

Oviedo house must be the house they were going to move into ? ya think !

I would think that the O house was an old address and why she is questioning how to get her insurance back that was mailed there since she did finally get a new forwarding address.

I should have noted that Oviedo is in Seminole Co not Orange.

I would think that the O house was an old address and why she is questioning how to get her insurance back that was mailed there since she did finally get a new forwarding address.

Oviedo is also in Seminole County but is it on the Orange county line. Back in a Min.

at 2:40pm on June 24th, 2008
she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.

Hmmm she still has yet to move into the house? Is she referring this to Caylee? Is Caylee supposed to move into someone else's house?

at 2:40pm on June 24th, 2008
she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.

Hmmm she still has yet to move into the house? Is she referring this to Caylee? Is Caylee supposed to move into someone else's house?

I would think she means Amy as they were suppose to move in together but that never happened.

I would think she means Amy as they were suppose to move in together but that never happened.

I thought she could be referring to Caylee. That she's waiting for Caylee to move into another house so she could stay with Amy because in her older post at facebook "it is just us" means it is just her and Amy who will stay in the apartment. And since Caylee havent move yet - she cant leave her yet IMO. I dunno - just a wild thought

Ok, after reading all the posts from last evening on up, I have another theory to throw out, especially after watching the GM speak.

Casey tell the brother (I think anyway) around June 15, that she hasn't seen Caylee in 31 days.

My question here is Was the GM keeping Caylee away from Casey (your not a fit mother type scenerio?)

GM and Casey fight and Casey gets the blazes out?

Something (who knows) happens to Caylee and GM blames Casey and tells her no matter what keep your mouth shut?

Or Casey "kidnaps" back her daughter and knows exactly where she is and is keeping her from the GM?

I just realized it's apparent that I don't like the GM.
And that I am seriously hoping the child is alive and well.

Ok, after reading all the posts from last evening on up, I have another theory to throw out, especially after watching the GM speak.

Casey tell the brother (I think anyway) around June 15, that she hasn't seen Caylee in 31 days.

I believe she tells that to her brother in July 15 or 16.

Thank you!

You're welcome :) That whole area is hard to put into counties since almost everything seems to be called Orlando - even if it's an hour outside of Orlando.

SS wanted to know the Anthony address: 4937 Hopespring Dr, Orlando FL

Good morning folks..I have alot of catching up to do since last night. Real quick though... is she out of jail yet?

Good morning folks..I have alot of catching up to do since last night. Real quick though... is she out of jail yet?

Not yet...I just checked.

http://www.orangecountyfl.net/bailbond/default.asp?REDID={AD575B0E-5FA8-447E-B8CE-432A446BF855}

Ok! Thank you. I wonder if she is going to hit the club this weekend if she is out by then?!.. That whole club going thing while your child is missing speaks volumes to me.

Not yet...I just checked.

http://www.orangecountyfl.net/bailbond/default.asp?REDID={AD575B0E-5FA8-447E-B8CE-432A446BF855}

Wait!!! Does this mean that they are only asking for 200.00 for her bond????

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Case Sequence:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]205[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Case Status:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Presentenced[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]1[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]#Bond Amount:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]100.00[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Police Case Number:[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]n/a [/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Court Location:[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]CC1 - ORLANDO [/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Arresting Agency:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Orange County Sheriff Office[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Charge/Court Case Number:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]False Official Statements[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]482008CF0010925O[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Case Sequence:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]206[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Case Status:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Presentenced[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]1[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]#Bond Amount:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]100.00[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Police Case Number:[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]n/a [/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Court Location:[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]CC1 - ORLANDO [/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Arresting Agency:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Orange County Sheriff Office[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Charge/Court Case Number:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Obstruct Criminal Invest-False Info To Leo[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]482008CF0010925O[/FONT]

Wait!!! Does this mean that they are only asking for 200.00 for her bond????

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Case Sequence:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]205[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Case Status:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Presentenced[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]1[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]#Bond Amount:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]100.00[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Police Case Number:[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]n/a [/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Court Location:[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]CC1 - ORLANDO [/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Arresting Agency:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Orange County Sheriff Office[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Charge/Court Case Number:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]False Official Statements[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]482008CF0010925O[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Case Sequence:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]206[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Case Status:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Presentenced[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]1[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]#Bond Amount:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]100.00[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Police Case Number:[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]n/a [/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Court Location:[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]CC1 - ORLANDO [/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Arresting Agency:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Orange County Sheriff Office[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Charge/Court Case Number:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Obstruct Criminal Invest-False Info To Leo[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]482008CF0010925O[/FONT]

Orange County Incarcerations
Name & Personal Information

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE

Booking Number: 08034750
Race: White
Date of Birth: 03/19/1986
Last Known Address: 4937 Hopespring Dr, Orlando, Fl 32829

Cell: F-DORML-14
Date Booked: 07/16/2008
Time Booked: 08:09pm
Number of Holds: undisclosed - 004
Notes: None

Charges

Case Sequence: 203
Case Status: Presentenced
#Bond Amount: 500000.00
Police Case Number: n/a
Court Location: CIRCUIT
Arresting Agency: Orange County Sheriff Office
Charge/Court Case Number: Neglect Of A Child
482008CF0010925O
Case Sequence: 205
#Bond Amount: 100.00
Court Location: CC1 - ORLANDO
Charge/Court Case Number: False Official Statements
482008CF0010925O
Case Sequence: 206
#Bond Amount: 100.00
Court Location: CC1 - ORLANDO
Charge/Court Case Number: Obstruct Criminal Invest-False Info To Leo
482008CF0010925O

I believe she tells that to her brother in July 15 or 16.

Thanks for the correction, it's tough following all these dates!

I still wonder though if GM was keeping Caylee from Casey.

They just said on GMA or the Today show that the mother will remain in jail as the bond is set for half a million dollars. I only caught the tail end of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties