Caylee Anthony 2 years old #8: General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They just said on GMA or the Today show that the mother will remain in jail as the bond is set for half a million dollars. I only caught the tail end of it.

Ok Thank you, sorry its early here, haven't slept and those numbers just seemed to be running together.

Thanks for the correction, it's tough following all these dates!

I still wonder though if GM was keeping Caylee from Casey.

I don't think so since it was the GM who called LE to begin with. I think the GM is just in disbelief and will have a nervous break down if she finally realizes Casey is capable of hurting and hiding the child's body.

I think all speculation about Caylee being taken by someone else or 'hidden' somewhere from the gma is leading to false hope. The cadaver dog got a 'hit' on the trunk of Casey's car. That is not disputed. That means little Caylee is dead and her body has been buried or abandoned somewhere. I think that's what we will eventually learn.

The rest is just lies and stories being circulated by Casey, her mother, and others involved peripherally.

Bottom line: Caylee is dead; that much can be certain, because of the cadaver dog 'hit.' The dog has no other agenda and animals don't lie.

I think all speculation about Caylee being taken by someone else or 'hidden' somewhere from the gma is leading to false hope. The cadaver dog got a 'hit' on the trunk of Casey's car. That is not disputed. That means little Caylee is dead and her body has been buried or abandoned somewhere. I think that's what we will eventually learn.

The rest is just lies and stories being circulated by Casey, her mother, and others involved peripherally.

Bottom line: Caylee is dead; that much can be certain, because of the cadaver dog 'hit.' The dog has no other agenda and animals don't lie.

Unfortunately, SleuthyGal, I agree with you. That poor, sweet little girl, what a terrible case this is.

If Casey never decides to confess what she did to Caylee what will happen then? Without finding the body will Casey just walk?

If Casey never decides to confess what she did to Caylee what will happen then? Without finding the body will Casey just walk?

Convictions have been accomplished without a body. It's harder, of course, but it can be done. The fact that the cadaver dog got a 'hit' will certainly help, along with the fact that Caylee has not been seen by anyone in the last month.

Ok! Thank you. I wonder if she is going to hit the club this weekend if she is out by then?!.. That whole club going thing while your child is missing speaks volumes to me.

I haven't been able to keep up.....without knowing all the facts.....watching NG, peeking in here.....I think she left Caylee in the car while partying or something and Caylee passed....she freaked and has lost it.

GM, I haven't read enough to make an opinion on her. Hasn't she now been caught in some definite lies?

Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 2:40pm on June 24th, 2008
she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.

Hmmm she still has yet to move into the house? Is she referring this to Caylee? Is Caylee supposed to move into someone else's house?

Can you post the link to this above please?? Thanks

I haven't been able to keep up.....without knowing all the facts.....watching NG, peeking in here.....I think she left Caylee in the car while partying or something and Caylee passed....she freaked and has lost it.

GM, I haven't read enough to make an opinion on her. Hasn't she now been caught in some definite lies?

I think some she just got wrong, some she lied but she is definately having a nervous break down. When she finally realizes the truth she is going to lose it for sure.

I have some things from Facebook, but nothing in any sort of order. I will try to get to it tomorrow.

Did find this..... posted on Troy (a close friend I gather)

at 1:46pm on July 2nd, 2008
you taking a cab tonight?

Dave Lord (Washington, DC) wrote
at 11:35am on June 25th, 2008
I'm in class all damn day

Amy Huizenga (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 2:46pm on June 24th, 2008
I'm still at Ricardo and JPs... hopefully everything works out soon! Hey, so I forwarded my mail a little late... any idea how to get my insurance stuff that got mailed to the Oviedo house?

Wall-to-Wall

at 2:40pm on June 24th, 2008
she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.

miss ya, yo.

UMM, does anyone know who the Oviedo House is- I dont think there has been anyone with that name mentioned? Could this be where Casey lived prior to Amy's? ALso notice AMy refers to Ricardo's place as not hers, did she not live with him permanently or vice versa??

UMM, does anyone know who the Oviedo House is- I dont think there has been anyone with that name mentioned? Could this be where Casey lived prior to Amy's? ALso notice AMy refers to Ricardo's place as not hers, did she not live with him permanently or vice versa??

This was discussed earlier....I'll try to find the posts. But, Oviedo is a city in Seminole County, FL.

These are "updates" to Amy's Facebook page: (I found all the references to being homeless rather interesting, since Casey was suppose to be living with her, right? )

Amy Huizenga
's bank stuff is now offically taken care of. I have my money back and the old account is closed.
Updated on Monday

Amy Huizenga's Mini-Feed
Yesterday

Amy 's bank stuff is now offically taken care of. I have my money back and the old account is closed.
2:21pm

Amy is feeling hopeful... this story will have a happy ending.
12:34pm

Amy is telling every one to join the Caylee is missing group. Please help and eye out for this little girl!
2:40am

Amy is telling every one to join the Caylee is missing group. Please help and eye out for this little girl!
4:30pm
July 19

Amy says thanks for the birthday love, she spent the day putting up flyers, maybe best way to use a birthday ever.
6:36pm

Amy says fridays on 50 tonight for her birthday. Please please keep Caylee in your prayers.
4:14pm

Amy posted a group.
2:34pm

Caylee Anythony is missing
Facebook Group
I REALIZE THAT MANY OF YOU DO NOT LIVE IN THE ORLANDO AREA OR KNOW CAYLEE ANTHONY, WHICH CAN MAKE THIS SOMEWHAT OF AN IMPERSONAL SITUATION. BUT THIS IS VERY PERSONAL AND DEVASTATING TO THE FRIENDS AN...

Amy says fridays on 50 tonight for her birthday. Please please keep Caylee in your prayers.
2:28pm

Amy hasn't eaten since tuesday morning. Please check out the photos of Caylee... she is missing.
12:42pm

Amy says look at the photos I posted. This little girl is still missing.
10:50am

Amy says look at the photos I posted. This little girl is missing.
2:41am

Amy added new photos to Caylee Anthony is missing.
2:36am
Added to:
Caylee Anthony is missing - 4 Photos

1:19am

Amy joined the group Caylee Anythony is missing.
1:16am
July 17

2:29pm

Amy added new photos to Caylee Anthony is missing.
1:55pm
Added to:
Caylee Anthony is missing - 6 Photos

Amy is actually having the press looking for her and her friends. Can't talk to the press, but please, go read about Caylee Anthony and her disappearance on-line.
9:57am
July 16

Amy is tired from 10 hours of trying to get things striaght. Pray for this missing little girl!
10:29pm

Amy is on hold with the check fraud department and then gets to go cancel an account and then go fill out a police report.
10:10am

Amy is on hold with the check department and then gets to go cancel an account and then go fill out a police report.
10:06am
July 15

Amy had 400 stolen in cash and over 600 in forged checks... and sadly there are worse things happening.
10:10pm

Amy plans to attend Disney's "High School Musical".
7:13pm

Amy is still very homeless, this bites.
7:10pm
July 14

Amy is in Puerto Rico!!!! It is beautiful here!
12:13pm
July 6

Amy is hating being home alone... I wanted to go to voyage.
9:25pm

Amy has a glimmer of hope to still have the home she was supposed to have!
9:26pm
July 4

Amy is without a home again! How does this keep happening? Happy 4th...
12:29am

Amy is bbq tomorrow... let me know if you want to come!
3:16pm
July 2

Amy is telling everyone to come to the bbq on friday and then to lake eola for fireworks!
12:49pm
July 1

She had mail forwarded to an Olveida house, and then apparently that fell through? Can anone confirm a police report was filed?
Can't talk to press?? That's usually a component of a contract for exclusivity rights. Not prepared to make that allegation yet, but smells like it..

I really think Casey buried Caylee in the backyard and then dug her up the day she borrowed the shovel from the neighbor, put her in the trunk of the car and either reburied her somewhere or maybe placed her in a lake. What doesn't make sense to me about that idea is when she could have buried her in the yard in the first place....did Caylee maybe drown at the GPs house when they weren't home or did something happen elsewhere and she waited until they weren't home to bury her there.

I believe Cindy has known for weeks that Caylee is dead. She has probably been involved from jump. She is in protection mode how. Casey lies about everything and Cindy seems to know more and hasn't seen Caylee for over 4 weeks.It is killing her to not be able to talk to Casey,she just wants to keep the story straight,she so far is the only one with a story.I honestly believe that she knows what happened to Caylee,she will do anything to save Casey from prison or the DP.THis is my opinion.

The timeline has come down to June 24th to June 27th which is Tuesday-Friday. What did Casey's myspace and facebook pages say she was doing during that time span...anyone?

June 24 IIRC, a facebook post asking Troy if taking a cab? Also the same day Jesse says he heard Caylee in background during an 18 minute phone call... 9 days previously she's out of the Olveida house? Voilla 6/15- same date as GM says she "forgot" Caylee at GGP Dad's day..
My moneys on Caylee died at the house in Olveida, buried at GP/GM (according to neighbor borrowed shovel that sounds right).
Admits to Babydaddy on 6/24-6/25 and she is moved to the dumpster.

This may sound way out there, but if I view the google map posted by shinlit last thread I requested, there is a Belle Isle on it- and IIRC, Casey
got a tattoo "Belle Vidal" following when Casey went "missing" and Jesse commented about the prettiest "belle" he had ever seen- could the Belle Isla be the answer? An homage from both parents following her death??
Can anyone tell me the closest landfill to that location?

Moved from GP on

June 24 IIRC, a facebook post asking Troy if taking a cab? Also the same day Jesse says he heard Caylee in background during an 18 minute phone call... 9 days previously she's out of the Olveida house? Voilla 6/15- same date as GM says she "forgot" Caylee at GGP Dad's day..
My moneys on Caylee died at the house in Olveida, buried at GP/GM (according to neighbor borrowed shovel that sounds right).
Admits to Babydaddy on 6/24-6/25 and she is moved to the dumpster.

This may sound way out there, but if I view the google map posted by shinlit last thread I requested, there is a Belle Isle on it- and IIRC, Casey
got a tattoo "Belle Vidal" following when Casey went "missing" and Jesse commented about the prettiest "belle" he had ever seen- could the Belle Isla be the answer? An homage from both parents following her death??
Can anyone tell me the closest landfill to that location?

Moved from GP on

Casey had "Bella Vida" tattooed. Bella Vida means Beautiful life. Jesse commented on Caylee being the prettiest Belle as she was dressed up as Belle (from Beauty & the beast).

Quoted from BusyLady on last thread:

"How many 3 year olds when asked their name give their full name including their middle names?"

My daughter always says her first middle and last name when she is asked what is your name? I think its because we would always say it like that. She just turned two in May.
But you are right,.. not alot of kids do that. (I used to work in daycare/preschool)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties