Caylee Anthony 2 years old #8: General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey had "Bella Vida" tattooed. Bella Vida means Beautiful life. Jesse commented on Caylee being the prettiest Belle as she was dressed up as Belle (from Beauty & the beast).

Yes, what I was referring to, thanks, just exploring..

I don't believe Caylee was ever buried at the GP's.

I think Casey took her there with that intention -- In the pics of the investigators searching, there appeared to be 'sand' under the area when the playhouse was moved. I think she layed Caylee on the ground, moved the playhouse - they are easy to move - maybe even moved Caylee again in that 'sandy' area - closer to the spot where she was going to dig and realized she couldn't dig deep enough -

The direction we're going here has me confused. I very much think that Casey did something with this child. Where I am having difficulties is understanding how her demeanor hasn't cracked yet. We know that responsibility isn't her strong suit. We know she'll lie in a heartbeat. She's been living off of her parents for 2 years and is all about being social. I find it very hard to believe that she didn't spill her guts to someone because she is so used to being taken care of and having no responsibility.
She just doesn't seem that strong of a person to go this alone. IMO, there is someone in this circle that needs to be grilled by LE. I think the cameras at the check cashing place maybe the key to all of this. They will either show who picked her up and show who dropped the car off.

JMO - OME

This was discussed earlier....I'll try to find the posts. But, Oviedo is a city in Seminole County, FL.

I know where it is, I was asking if anyone knows who it is connected to or if anyone found any ref to that address in any of the previous evidence?

Also note Casy used the word "I" havent been living there, not "we.."

Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 7:33am on June 4th, 2008
oh, the times we will have!
i can't wait for us to become roomies in another week! seriously...by the end of next week, it will be just us girls. i can't believe it! :)

They planned on Casey and Amy moving in together and I bet Cindy knew nothing about it. Interesting.

at 2:40pm on June 24th, 2008
she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.

miss ya, yo.

By June 24th, they still hadn't moved into the house. 9 days earlier was June 15th.

Amy Huizenga (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 2:46pm on June 24th, 2008
I'm still at Ricardo and JPs... hopefully everything works out soon! Hey, so I forwarded my mail a little late... any idea how to get my insurance stuff that got mailed to the Oviedo house?

Who is JP?[/quote]

Sorry in advance if I am late posting. Amy has a friend on her facebook by the name of John Phillip Chatt. I wonder if they may call him JP for short...?

I don't believe Caylee was ever buried at the GP's.

I think Casey took her there with that intention -- In the pics of the investigators searching, there appeared to be 'sand' under the area when the playhouse was moved. I think she layed Caylee on the ground, moved the playhouse - they are easy to move - maybe even moved Caylee again in that 'sandy' area - closer to the spot where she was going to dig and realized she couldn't dig deep enough -

How do you then explain the cadaver hit from the dogs there and also in the trunk that had dirt in it? I agree it was shallow, thus why the body was removed, imo..

Quoted from BusyLady on last thread:

"How many 3 year olds when asked their name give their full name including their middle names?"

My daughter always says her first middle and last name when she is asked what is your name? I think its because we would always say it like that. She just turned two in May.
But you are right,.. not alot of kids do that. (I used to work in daycare/preschool)

My son has a hyphenated middle name, and the only time he ever heard first-middle-middle-last was when he was in big trouble!

Now that I think about it, I'm not sure he would have been able to tell anyone his last name... maybe. But he did know his address almost as soon as he learned to talk.

They planned on Casey and Amy moving in together and I bet Cindy knew nothing about it. Interesting.

at 2:40pm on June 24th, 2008
she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.

miss ya, yo.

By June 24th, they still hadn't moved into the house. 9 days earlier was June 15th.

Amy Huizenga (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 2:46pm on June 24th, 2008
I'm still at Ricardo and JPs... hopefully everything works out soon! Hey, so I forwarded my mail a little late... any idea how to get my insurance stuff that got mailed to the Oviedo house?

Who is JP?

Sorry in advance if I am late posting. Amy has a friend on her facebook by the name of John Phillip Chatt. I wonder if they may call him JP for short...?[/quote]

Best guess works for me- thanks..

Was it not on the 24th June that Jesse talked to Casey and Caylee was on the table,and Casey had to holler at her to get down. What if Casey was aggravated and smacked,or hit Caylee and knocked her off the table,and Caylee hit her head or something. Just trying to think of what could have happened.

Was it not on the 24th June that Jesse talked to Casey and Caylee was on the table,and Casey had to holler at her to get down. What if Casey was aggravated and smacked,or hit Caylee and knocked her off the table,and Caylee hit her head or something. Just trying to think of what could have happened.

For me, I do not buy that story, personally. He only mentioned it after he was initally interviewed and following Casy's arrest. I personally belive Jesse is involved in the relocating of Caylee remains and that is why he said that. Short of a polygraph result confirming he is telling the truth, this story is just another one of this circle's BS, imho..

The direction we're going here has me confused. I very much think that Casey did something with this child. Where I am having difficulties is understanding how her demeanor hasn't cracked yet. We know that responsibility isn't her strong suit. We know she'll lie in a heartbeat. She's been living off of her parents for 2 years and is all about being social. I find it very hard to believe that she didn't spill her guts to someone because she is so used to being taken care of and having no responsibility.
She just doesn't seem that strong of a person to go this alone. IMO, there is someone in this circle that needs to be grilled by LE. I think the cameras at the check cashing place maybe the key to all of this. They will either show who picked her up and show who dropped the car off.

JMO - OME

I think the answer to this may not be that complicated-I think right now if she doesn't confess to doing anything, in her mind she is not responsible. It has probably proved to be a mighty effective strategy in the past, and right now it seems to be working for her. The downside of course is that the truth closes in sooner or later-it is going to make it's appearance either because Caylee is found, or because Casey is not going to be able to hold it at bay any longer because she doesn't have her usual coping mechanisms...partying, drinking, sex etc...To me that is the reason to keep her in jail as long as possible.

I think the answer to this may not be that complicated-I think right now if she doesn't confess to doing anything, in her mind she is not responsible. It has probably proved to be a mighty effective strategy in the past, and right now it seems to be working for her. The downside of course is that the truth closes in sooner or later-it is going to make it's appearance either because Caylee is found, or because Casey is not going to be able to hold it at bay any longer because she doesn't have her usual coping mechanisms...partying, drinking, sex etc...To me that is the reason to keep her in jail as long as possible.

I completely agree, but if Caylee is not found, and they find Caylee DNA or blood in the trunk of the car, she's done and will sing to avoid a capital murder charge, imo..

I am with Blink-I don't think this happened even if Jesse believes he heard it. I think Casey killed her daughter-beat her to death or shook her-in an instant. And I think she did it not to long after assuming complete responsibility for her. JMO.

How do you then explain the cadaver hit from the dogs there and also in the trunk that had dirt in it? I agree it was shallow, thus why the body was removed, imo..

Given the actions of the dogs, there's very little doubt that a dead human was in that yard, but whether or not it was actually buried, we don't know. I don't think so, but that's jmo.

RIght after the technicians finished their work, it was said on a newscast, or possibly Nancy Grace's program, that they noted "irregularities" in the soil. I'm trying to figure out what that means. Were there traces of soil from some different place, or were they just talking about the chemistry being changed because of decomp? It wasn't just because she used somebody else's shovel (I don't think) because the neighbor's yard would have the same type of soil unless he had done some amending of the soil (peat moss? mulch?) Puzzling, and I never heard any more about it.

On Fox's American Newsroom (Megan Kelly), they are going to give viewers an inside look into Casey's bedroom. I'm guessing Grandma is going to show the 'kinder and gentler' side to Casey, as well as herself.

I imagine this peak inside was given to their local Fox station.

Report might be on WOFL (was a supposed exclusive). Will check after I post this. Cindy gave tour. Room was pristine with tons and tons of pictures of Casey and Caylee
everywhere, including the sonogram.

Given the actions of the dogs, there's very little doubt that a dead human was in that yard, but whether or not it was actually buried, we don't know. I don't think so, but that's jmo.

RIght after the technicians finished their work, it was said on a newscast, or possibly Nancy Grace's program, that they noted "irregularities" in the soil. I'm trying to figure out what that means. Were there traces of soil from some different place, or were they just talking about the chemistry being changed because of decomp? It wasn't just because she used somebody else's shovel (I don't think) because the neighbor's yard would have the same type of soil unless he had done some amending of the soil (peat moss? mulch?) Puzzling, and I never heard any more about it.

I am speculating, but I am familiar with that term as being used in a shallow grave scenario as the equip they use to locate a "soil disturbance"
really is indicative of it being dug up or disturbed vs. the obviously undisturbed..
ie: if you dig a hole and then cover it back up to the best of your ability, it is still going to look different to the surrounding..

afterthought, has anyone said if the playhouse was in a different location in the yard than it had been previously?

Meghan just said about 10:15, they will be talking to one of the investigators on the case.

I completely agree, but if Caylee is not found, and they find Caylee DNA or blood in the trunk of the car, she's done and will sing to avoid a capital murder charge, imo..

I think you are right...I don't think they found anything as overt as blood because like the defense attorney I believe they would have charged her or presented it to get bail denied. Processing decomp, dirt and epithelials would definitely take a little longer..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Howellsy