Caylee Anthony 2 years old #8: General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a minute.

Why are Amy and Casey exchanging messages on Amy's facebook page in mid-late June? Wasn't Casey supposedly staying with Amy and Ricardo at this time?

In reply to Openmyeyes post --

Cindy was wearing another tank top --- but brown this time. I didn't notice any toys. But that doesn't mean they weren't there.

Something else is bothering me. How many people even knew that Casey had a child? As far as we've seen on newscasts, etc., this family doesnt seem to have many friends..... you never see anyone standing with them when they meet the press, at least I haven't. Many of Casey's friends didn't know about Caylee (or so we've read and heard). Why not just say that Casey and Caylee moved away? Why call so much attention to a "missing" child when she could have just disappeared and no one the wiser? This is, of course, assuming that she is gone and the gps knew it.

For me, I think if this was my extended family, I would be grieving privately, telling my close friends and family I am not surprised that Casey did something like this it was a matter of time, you can't pick your relatives, and I would deny to whoever would listen I never heard of this Adams Family freakshow and dedicate my time to finding the baby, but that's me..

It is so cruel that people always have "sightings" of missing people. The police need to go and arrest the person who made up the Atlanta sighting and throw them in jail.

Total cruelty.

Wait a minute.

Why are Amy and Casey exchanging messages on Amy's facebook page in mid-late June? Wasn't Casey supposedly staying with Amy and Ricardo at this time?

No this is in question- from what I can tell Casey could only have been at Amy's from either 7/1 or 7/7 to 7/15 according to affidavit

Has anyone seen any neighbor of GM and GP's talk to reporters about this,other than the neighbor that called police about the shovel. Does that not seem strange.

I am starting to wonder if Casey hadn't been staying at the house the whole time and something didnt happen there.....

IMO....this sentence below is pure speculation....

but I can see the g'ma asking Caylee in front of Casey(maybe others) who Caylee wanted to live with, G'ma or Mommy......It might have really ticked Casey off if Caylee said G'ma.....

Blink34 It was reported that she (casey) was/is living there,at gm and gp's.

AAH- yes I know, but from when to when?? Or were the referring to prior to her moving out which we knew? Im trying to see if they have changed their story yet again??

Ok! Thank you. I wonder if she is going to hit the club this weekend if she is out by then?!.. That whole club going thing while your child is missing speaks volumes to me.

Did you see caseys photobucket acct? It is mostly pics of her and her friends drinking, most have booze in them. There is even on pic of Casey with her pants pulled down and it shows ALOT.
I saw very few pix of Caylee. That struck me as odd almost as if she didnt exist.
There is one of Cindy and Caylee and a caption "my girls"

When did the parents claim to have gone on vacation??
Exact dates I cant find anywhere

No this is in question- from what I can tell Casey could only have been at Amy's from either 7/1 or 7/7 to 7/15 according to affidavit
Another lie by Casey in the affidavit? We know she wasn't staying with the new boyfriend (TonE, and don't get me going about people who capitalize odd letters in their names).

She admitted to staying at Ricardo's, which is also where Amy lives, according to the affidavit. Sounds as if it may have been a crash pad, if Amy's intention was to get her own place but was unable to move in (because Casey stole her money?).

So where DID Casey live after June 15th?

I need coffee.

I'M not sure about dates,but if not mistaken Cindy stated yesterday that it was not unusual for Casey to be gone for a few days at a time. If I'm wrong please correct me.

Something else is bothering me. How many people even knew that Casey had a child? As far as we've seen on newscasts, etc., this family doesnt seem to have many friends..... you never see anyone standing with them when they meet the press, at least I haven't. Many of Casey's friends didn't know about Caylee (or so we've read and heard). Why not just say that Casey and Caylee moved away? Why call so much attention to a "missing" child when she could have just disappeared and no one the wiser? This is, of course, assuming that she is gone and the gps knew it.

You are so right on this one. All we see is this my space stuff. I've been out of the loop for a while, but I thought vigils, organized searches and flyers being passed out were the most proactive way to get the word out. Where is the rest of their extended family? I know if one of my neices or nephews or even my cousins kids - kids were missing I'd be there to help them out.

Doesn't make sense....

OME

For me, I think if this was my extended family, I would be grieving privately, telling my close friends and family I am not surprised that Casey did something like this it was a matter of time, you can't pick your relatives, and I would deny to whoever would listen I never heard of this Adams Family freakshow and dedicate my time to finding the baby, but that's me..

Exactly.
I'm not advocating covering up a crime, I know that's wrong. But if one does want to cover up, why call attention to it? Surely she isn't so stupid that she thought LE wouldn't figure out what happened.

You are so right on this one. All we see is this my space stuff. I've been out of the loop for a while, but I thought vigils, organized searches and flyers being passed out were the most proactive way to get the word out. Where is the rest of their extended family? I know if one of my neices or nephews or even my cousins kids - kids were missing I'd be there to help them out.

Doesn't make sense....

OME

I'd be there, too. My family, the neighbors.... Why aren't we seeing any neighbors, or hearing any comments from them? It's sad, really, if this family doesn't have anybody who cares about them.

I think Cindy thinks she's capable,I think Casey walks today.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/
When Will Casey Be Released?
They're saying it may be awhile, because the GPS monitor has to be fitted, and that can take some time.
Correct me if I'm wrong..... doesn't the prisoner (or family) have to pay the expenses for the GPS? I read that someplace in reference to some other case.

I'd be there, too. My family, the neighbors.... Why aren't we seeing any neighbors, or hearing any comments from them? It's sad, really, if this family doesn't have anybody who cares about them.
Maybe they're the Neighbors From Hell. I certainly wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of crabby ol' Cindy.

Are you kidding me? So they are still playing the alibi game for her...ahh, and this is to get gma out of the hole regarding father's day? I smell an obstruction charge coming...

Cindy is an RN and alot have to work week end shifts if theyre at a Hospital....that might explain why thy had to go see her Father on a day other than Fathers Day. It was on a Sunday. (?)
After seeing their house, houses like that in orlando with pools run around 350K, Im sure they HAD to work all except Casy:rolleyes:

Fox is really focusing on this case today. Every few minutes they come up with some new sound bite with the caption of "Where is Caylee". They are waiting to see if she makes bond. Do we know of any more truth to the rumor that she will be rearrested as soon as she bonds out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro