Caylee Anthony 2 years old #8: General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am with Blink-I don't think this happened even if Jesse believes he heard it. I think Casey killed her daughter-beat her to death or shook her-in an instant. And I think she did it not to long after assuming complete responsibility for her. JMO.

Good morning, I also think that Caylee cried and was out of control as she wanted to be with her Grommie and Poppie and Casey wanted her to shut up and she may have tried to quiet her down in doing so something happen. My opinion.

How do you then explain the cadaver hit from the dogs there and also in the trunk that had dirt in it? I agree it was shallow, thus why the body was removed, imo..

I believe her body was already decomposing at that point. I think she was left in the trunk until she knew her parents would not be at home. I'm sure she would have been in rush, and probably not very careful if she was digging to keep dirt/sand from getting on Caylee at that point.
And, dirt/sand could be same thing - that is difficult without knowing the amount that was found in the trunk. But, simply moving her from that sandy/dug up area could have transfered sand and/or dirt.

Just my thoughts, and I know I could be WAY off base.

Good morning, I also think that Caylee cried and was out of control as she wanted to be with her Grommie and Poppie and Casey wanted her to shut up and she may have tried to quiet her down in doing so something happen. My opinion.

Good morning!!!

Meghan and Bill on FOX were just saying that Casey lived at home,and that the reason gm and gp hadn't seen Caylee was because there not running into each other because they were busy, work and stuff.

I am speculating, but I am familiar with that term as being used in a shallow grave scenario as the equip they use to locate a "soil disturbance"
really is indicative of it being dug up or disturbed vs. the obviously undisturbed..
ie: if you dig a hole and then cover it back up to the best of your ability, it is still going to look different to the surrounding..

afterthought, has anyone said if the playhouse was in a different location in the yard than it had been previously?

That makes sense about the soil. Guess I read more into it, but you're probably right.

Haven't heard whether the playhouse had been moved before the technicians moved it. It would be easy for them to see if it had.

Keep me posted on the guided tour thing-I do not think for one moment that the room looks like it did when they lived there...I am sure it has been sanitized as OJ's was before the jury visited-remember them having to take down the naked pictures of his girlfriend and putting up his Heisman??? My other thought is that GM has been just a distraction factor to this point in her wild statements and speculation-she is turning her grandchild's disappearance into a media circus.

Meghan and Bill on FOX were just saying that Casey lived at home,and that the reason gm and gp hadn't seen Caylee was because there not running into each other because they were busy, work and stuff.

Yet another version by Cindy:furious:

Are you kidding me? So they are still playing the alibi game for her...ahh, and this is to get gma out of the hole regarding father's day? I smell an obstruction charge coming...

Sorry I do not believe that as gm and gp takes time out for a good morning hug and kisses and what ever..THERE is always time for SUGAR!!

I agree, I believe it was at the "mystery house", I think she was partying, or "on a date" Caylee woke up or was throwing a fit and she smothered her to quiet her (remember most did not know she had a kid..) not realizing she killed her at first.. I think she was wasted, I think it was an accident, and I think this girl better tell the truth before they find her

I believe Cindy has known for weeks that Caylee is dead. She has probably been involved from jump. She is in protection mode how. Casey lies about everything and Cindy seems to know more and hasn't seen Caylee for over 4 weeks.It is killing her to not be able to talk to Casey,she just wants to keep the story straight,she so far is the only one with a story.I honestly believe that she knows what happened to Caylee,she will do anything to save Casey from prison or the DP.THis is my opinion.

If that's true, why would Cindy call LE? I think Cindy is in denial that Casey is capable of killing her own child.

I don't believe Caylee was ever buried at the GP's.

I think Casey took her there with that intention -- In the pics of the investigators searching, there appeared to be 'sand' under the area when the playhouse was moved. I think she layed Caylee on the ground, moved the playhouse - they are easy to move - maybe even moved Caylee again in that 'sandy' area - closer to the spot where she was going to dig and realized she couldn't dig deep enough -

I live in FL and the ground here is very hard to dig a hole, even to plant a tree. If the grandparent's yard had alot of roots in the soil, it would definitely prevent Casey from digging deep enough. I think it's very possible Casey layed Caylee on the ground. That would explain the dirt found in the trunk.

A FOX reporter took a tour of Casey bedroom and Cindy showing her all the Caylee pictures, and it was reporter that Casey was/is living there. Why didn't we see Caylee's room.

On what dates was it reported on Fox that Casey lived with them, or is this info we already know??

Something else is bothering me. How many people even knew that Casey had a child? As far as we've seen on newscasts, etc., this family doesnt seem to have many friends..... you never see anyone standing with them when they meet the press, at least I haven't. Many of Casey's friends didn't know about Caylee (or so we've read and heard). Why not just say that Casey and Caylee moved away? Why call so much attention to a "missing" child when she could have just disappeared and no one the wiser? This is, of course, assuming that she is gone and the gps knew it.

If that's true, why would Cindy call LE? I think Cindy is in denial that Casey is capable of killing her own child.

I live in FL and the ground here is very hard to dig a hole, even to plant a tree. If the grandparent's yard had alot of roots in the soil, it would definitely prevent Casey from digging deep enough. I think it's very possible Casey layed Caylee on the ground. That would explain the dirt found in the trunk.
to my knowledge, it was only dirtt/sand under the playhouse

Kahskye They had to reporter something at some point,Caylee is gone.

Did anyone catch the quick tour of Casey and Caylee's room? If you blinked, you probably missed it!

But ... :waitasec: I thought Grandma's only interest was getting Caylee's pic out so Caylee could be located and brought home?

Then why the room tour and the playing up for sympathy for Casey now?

WOFL doesn't have the video up yet, darn it! I wanted to check two things that I'm not sure about from the short video tour: what Cindy was wearing and if there were any toys in the bedroom. I was so focused on the pictures and the overall impression that I missed those 2 points (shame on me). Cindy didn't come off as abrasive, but of course we didn't see any behind the scenes takes.

OME

Blink34 It was reported that she (casey) was/is living there,at gm and gp's.

WOFL doesn't have the video up yet, darn it! I wanted to check two things that I'm not sure about from the short video tour: what Cindy was wearing and if there were any toys in the bedroom. I was so focused on the pictures and the overall impression that I missed those 2 points (shame on me). Cindy didn't come off as abrasive, but of course we didn't see any behind the scenes takes.

OME

Dark top..... I think it was the black one that she wore on tv a couple of times early in the case. I didn't see any toys. That was surprising, because the house doesn't look that big, and for some reason, I had assumed that Casey and the baby shared a room. There wasn't any sign of a child, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klaborde2576