Caylee Anthony 2 years old #8: General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, by this time, if somebody really saw Caylee and wanted to help, they'd have sense enough to call the official tipline to the police. Do those lines have Caller ID?
My gut reaction is that Cindy put somebody up to making that call about Atlanta, if there even was such a call.

O/T. Last time I was at the Wilmington airport, I saw a little girl pulling a Dora suitcase on wheels. When I glanced at her face, she looked like Dora! Same dark, straight haircut and everything. So cute.

http://www.wesh.com/news/16962278/detail.html

(snip)
A representative of the Orange County Sheriff's Office also said that detectives received a tip from a woman who claimed to be nearly certain she saw Caylee boarding a flight to Atlanta at Orlando International Airport. She was accompanied by a woman in her 40s, but officials said there was a lack of detail in the tip. The flight number was not know or even the day of the sighting.

shocking, dont they know there are no flight numbers to Planet Freakshow?

I was just looking at the map of all the locations in this case (great work, by the way)... and noticed there is a lake right in front of Sawgrass Apartments, where Casey says she left the girl with the "babysitter". As it has been mentioned here earlier, there is always a bit of truth in every lie, WHAT IF Casey dumped the body in this lake or another nearby lake (I see there are lots around), and then came up with the Sawgrass apartment location to provide proximity to the body's location?

Another thing: I think maybe there is a babysitter, and so Casey's absences from home and partying can be explained by her existence, BUT her name is obviously not the one Casey gave to authorities because if this person exists and is found, she will contradict or shed more light on the twisted and everchanging timeline this family has constructed, thus proving that Casey was with the girls when whatever happened, happened.

This case is just heartbreaking. I was really hoping that little Caylee was alive, but after yesterday's hearing, there is little doubt. What is the matter with these people????!!!

Repeating my post from yesterday- she will not get out. If she makes bail they will rearrest her on the stolen chark charges and back she goes, think about it- the parents scramble for funds, they post to their ability, they rearrest now bond alot more for the multiple charges/felonies, they can raise her bond on the add'l felonies as potential flight risk, this girl is going to crack, and soon.

Blink34 doesn't Amy girl have to press charges? Just wondering.

snipped for space

Another thing: I think maybe there is a babysitter, and so Casey's absences from home and partying can be explained by her existence, BUT her name is obviously not the one Casey gave to authorities because if this person exists and is found, she will contradict or shed more light on the twisted and everchanging timeline this family has constructed, thus proving that Casey was with the girls when whatever happened, happened.

snipped for space

With all the media and news about this.... If I were the true babysitter, you can best believe I'd be contacting the police and saying, "Hey, look, I don't and didn't have this child since this date. And if you don't believe me, hook me up to the lie detector test!!!" I just can't believe there is a REAL babysitter out there. They haven't come forward that I can see. Maybe I'm wrong, though.

OMG, Cindy just issued a Pizza Challenge to a Fox reporter ('You put a piece of pizza in the back of a car and leave it there for 19 days and see what it smells like'.) Fox is going to get Dr Michael Baden to comment!

Nineteen days from July 15th would put the pizza in the car on June 27th. Did Cindy just inadvertently reveal the date the car was abandoned?

OMG, Cindy just issued a Pizza Challenge to a Fox reporter ('You put a piece of pizza in the back of a car and leave it there for 19 days and see what it smells like'.) Fox is going to get Dr Michael Baden to comment!

Nineteen days from July 15th would put the pizza in the car on June 27th. Did Cindy just inadvertently reveal the date the car was abandoned?

Just curious if anyone has ever put pizza in their trunk? :confused: Was it ever explained why they put it there?

I was just looking at the map of all the locations in this case (great work, by the way)... and noticed there is a lake right in front of Sawgrass Apartments, where Casey says she left the girl with the "babysitter". As it has been mentioned here earlier, there is always a bit of truth in every lie, WHAT IF Casey dumped the body in this lake or another nearby lake (I see there are lots around), and then came up with the Sawgrass apartment location to provide proximity to the body's location?

This case is just heartbreaking. I was really hoping that little Caylee was alive, but after yesterday's hearing, there is little doubt. What is the matter with these people????!!!

I think thats a great thought, just dont feel she is in water- too risky, I believe she knew this child should never be found or she was done for.
I feel like you may be right about a diff "babysitter", but I think that is the
Oliveirda (sp?) house that no-one seems to know about..

Someone asked a couple of times when gm and GP had vacation. I just remembered gm said the reason she had the video dates mixed up was because she thought the video was made on her last vacation day of June 8. That may not be the truth but IIRC that was her reasoning for giving the wrong date.

I think so... almost sure.
A guy I work with had this happen last month - his estranged wife opened a credit card in his name and racked up thousands without his knowledge. He only found out when he got a marketing call asking if he wanted to buy some kind of purchase insurance.

If I remember correctly, he filled out an affidavit with the credit card company to testify that he did not receive the money, and they made him whole. It's the card company that will go after his soon-to-be-ex.

Wouldn't it work that way with forged checks? Once the bank refunds its customer, the bank is the party that has suffered the loss and would press charges?

Well I can say that is the first time I have seen someone so called claiming to be a believer in Christ be so in love with their Glock :waitasec: That is very strange to me. He seems to have beefed himself up into some kind of superstar of sorts in his own mind.

My thoughts exactly ..... google his name "Richard Grund" - there are several articles, etc out there that include his photo - he looks like a mobster to me! :cool:

It seems like being controlling would be one of the only options for Cindy, when her daughter is prone to being out of control.

I feel sorry for Cindy. She is used to having a lot of control of her world, and now her granddaughter is gone, her daughter is in jail and obviously responsible for her granddaughter being gone, her privacy is gone, her finances are going to be depleted, and the only person who can untangle it all is Casey, who does whatever she wants.

It seems like the Cindy is in "whatever it takes" mode. If she has to play for Team Casey in order to find out what happened to her granddaughter, that's what she'll do. I agree that something happened that caused Casey to move out, and I think Cindy is doing the best that she can to make Casey feel like the past is the past, and that she can trust her Cindy, and tell her where Caylee is.

I've been thinking this for a few days. Something happened between Cindy and Casey, which prompted Casey to want to move out. We know Lee and Casey said there was 'drama' with their parents (and that's not hard to believe with Cindy being so controlling). There's no doubt in my mind that Cindy loves Caylee. Perhaps Casey wanted to move out and Cindy didn't want her to take Caylee. Perhaps it was mild at first. Perhaps they agreed that that Casey had to prove herself capable of taking care of Caylee by taking her on vacation alone, or Casey taking care of Caylee while the gp's went on vacation. Perhaps Cindy suggested something Casey didn't like. Something pushed Casey's buttons and keeping Caylee from Cindy became Caseys focus. Then the car situation came up and that really escalated things.
Cindy had to go FIND Casey, Casey didn't come to her. When she found Casey she didn't find Caylee. Somewhere in this mess Caylee was gone and it only leads to one person, IMO, Casey.

OME

A guy I work with had this happen last month - his estranged wife opened a credit card in his name and racked up thousands without his knowledge. He only found out when he got a marketing call asking if he wanted to buy some kind of purchase insurance.

If I remember correctly, he filled out an affidavit with the credit card company to testify that he did not receive the money, and they made him whole. It's the card company that will go after his soon-to-be-ex.

Wouldn't it work that way with forged checks? Once the bank refunds its customer, the bank is the party that has suffered the loss and would press charges?

Yes the bank will press the charges, at least that was the way it happened to my daughter. Whom I rarely speak to.

Just curious if anyone has ever put pizza in their trunk? :confused: Was it ever explained why they put it there?
Yes! Someone on this very board who lives in a similar climate put a piece of leftover Pizza Supreme (does that have meat?) in a car the other day. It hasn't been 2 weeks yet, but the pizza was showing early signs of petrification, not infestation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danielfromlb