Caylee Anthony 2 years old #9: General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think casey AND her mom came up with this date in their conspiracy to cover up whatever happened to caaylee. But they screwed up with the date since there is this other date to contend with now. I don't think they thought it thru well and thought this was a good date to say she disappeared. Now they are found out. I sure hope the cops can get enough on casey at least to arrest her.

Excellent post, liltigress.

I have been reading the "timeline" thread and I'm even more confused now than ever, even though I have been following these threads and this case for the entire week!

Can someone explain or give me a theory that answers this question:

CASEY reported that she left Caylee with the sitter on JUNE 9 - that this was the last time she saw her daughter. However -- we KNOW that Caylee was alive and well on Father's Day weekend (JUNE 14-15 -- because of the visit to CINDY's father in the retirement home).

WHY would Casey pick JUNE 9 as the date to lie about when it could so easily be found out?

I only ever read mine.. :) :)

OK, another discrepency I cannot confirm- saw 2 articles the reward is $125K good for 90 days, leading to info to Kaylee.. from a local business.
I cannot find a single quote or article confirming the parameters of the reward, a tipline associated (method to respond), or specifics of any kind-
Why important? Because if it is blowing smoke up our collective ....., I want it exposed as a defense lawyer stunt, period.

YOU AND ME BOTH:blowkiss:

Now that is something I had not even contemplated. Hmmmm...You would think that the tow company would have noticed something during the many days it sat in their yard if she were. I would have to think that it was only the residual smell and not the body. Besides, the tow company probably looked in the trunk as they only had to push a button on the inside to open it. They would not have sent a letter to the Anthony's, but immediately called in LE.

Where did George Anthony get the keys to the car to drive it home? Spare set? Where are the keys to the car that Casey would have had? Has LE found them yet?

Did they have keys to the car? I guess, because I've never transported a dead body for any period of time in my trunk or anywhere else, I have a hard time understanding how the smell could continue to linger and ruminate if the body were gone. I could be way off, it's just a sick thought that occurred to me. It would explain the family's need to rally about the car and what to do about the car and the police and whatnot.

OK, another discrepency I cannot confirm- saw 2 articles the reward is $125K good for 90 days, leading to info to Kaylee.. from a local business.
I cannot find a single quote or article confirming the parameters of the reward, a tipline associated (method to respond), or specifics of any kind-
Why important? Because if it is blowing smoke up our collective ....., I want it exposed as a defense lawyer stunt, period.
I will help you work on that a bit later if you haven't found it by then. I hate when people blow smoke up our collective.....

(Laughing at your comment: "I only ever read mine.. :) :)")

Something I find odd in this case is how all the child missing folks are missing. Usually the guy from America's Most Wanted gets involved and Mark whose daughter was killed by the pervert a couple of years ago (he lives right in Fl too) and the other guy from CA whose daughter was killed by another pervert (all their names are escaping me today. I am soooo tired!) and also TES the ones that search on horseback and other groups of people that get out and search inch by inch. No one seems to be gathering and helping this family. I find it odd.

GM's bizarre behavior could be explained it they p/u'd the car and found the baby in the trunk. It doesn't explain her trying to cover for her daughter but would explain the "falling apart" we've seen in the interviews.

Did they have keys to the car? I guess, because I've never transported a dead body for any period of time in my trunk or anywhere else, I have a hard time understanding how the smell could continue to linger and ruminate if the body were gone. I could be way off, it's just a sick thought that occurred to me. It would explain the family's need to rally about the car and what to do about the car and the police and whatnot.
As long as the body fluids are still present in carpeting, in the crevices, etc. I would assume the smell would remain. Also..being shut up in the Florida heat would help to permeate the entire car, imo. I bet the smell is STILL present and they may never get rid of it.

This is all there was:

A local foundation and a local business owner are offering a new reward of a combined $125,000 for information that leads to finding Caylee.

The reward is good for the next 90 days. $100,000 is coming from the Peter Benevides, owner of Skyview Aviation and Skyview Exotic Car Rental in Orlando.

VIDEO: --Search For Caylee: Larger reward offered

The other $25,000 comes from the Never Lose Hope Foundation.

The foundation, led by William Rivera, also lined up office space for volunteers to work out of and lined up donations of 100,000 fliers.

Rivera, who also runs a telemarketing company, says they’ll also use phone databases for targeted voice broadcasts to specific areas. The personal recorded message from Caylee’s family should start going out to certain areas this week.

“You can have volunteers, but they can only touch so many people in a given time,” said Rivera.

He says the foundation can touch tens of thousands of homes and businesses in just a few hours.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Something I find odd in this case is how all the child missing folks are missing. Usually the guy from America's Most Wanted gets involved and Mark whose daughter was killed by the pervert a couple of years ago (he lives right in Fl too) and the other guy from CA whose daughter was killed by another pervert (all their names are escaping me today. I am soooo tired!) and also TES the ones that search on horseback and other groups of people that get out and search inch by inch. No one seems to be gathering and helping this family. I find it odd.

I think it's because they all know the family's not being honest!

Thanks, I thought it was just me:clap:

I have a "what if" scenario we have not considered.

What if there was sexual abuse involved here? Not to say I think there was...but we have seen these cases before.

Hi Everyone, I'm new to this board.

I apologize if this was already asked and answered but do we have any idea when the forensics on the car will be completed. Was it discussed on any of the shows covering this case.

Could have left her in the car if Caylee was asleep and Casey placed her in the trunk. It's happened before when parents wanted to party and didn't have a sitter. Caylee wouldn't have lived long in an enclosed trunk in summer temps.

You are correct on that. Just something I don't want to think about. Thanks for the input.

Hi Everyone, I'm new to this board.

I apologize if this was already asked and answered but do we have any idea when the forensics on the car will be completed. Was it discussed on any of the shows covering this case.

I read in the Orlando Sentinal today that the lab had made the forensics top priority but they didn't give a timeline.

Other than the search in the grandparents back yard, I haven't heard of any other searches.

Does anyone know if there are searches going on anywhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro