Caylee Anthony 2 years old #9: General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent post, liltigress.

I have been reading the "timeline" thread and I'm even more confused now than ever, even though I have been following these threads and this case for the entire week!

Can someone explain or give me a theory that answers this question:

CASEY reported that she left Caylee with the sitter on JUNE 9 - that this was the last time she saw her daughter. However -- we KNOW that Caylee was alive and well on Father's Day weekend (JUNE 14-15 -- because of the visit to CINDY's father in the retirement home).

WHY would Casey pick JUNE 9 as the date to lie about when it could so easily be found out?

Because that is what Cindy told her to say:eek:

This is my thing about all these "sightings". GM is getting the calls first,.. NOT LE! Now I would bet my life on it that MOST people would call LE and then MAYBE (but not likely) call the grandparents since they have THEIR number all over the place on myspace! I am betting if these calls are actual that they are pranks or set up by someone who wants everyone to think Caylee is alive.

Her interview on FOX News a bit ago just showed her already covering the issue as to why this latest person that saw Caylee at the airport didn't call LE first.

Apparently, the lines were busy and she was getting frustrated so she called Cindy.

Cindy went on and on about how that line is used for more than just this case, blah, blah, blah...

For those of you that are new to WS...Welcome!! When threads move so quickly, we sometimes miss new members.

Here is the complete forum on Caylee:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=166

Feel free to post on any of the threads and be sure to include a link back to the source. You can also start your own threads on specific topics to be discussed at length.

Well what if it was Casey setting it up to make it look like Caylee was alive on the 25th....she initiated the call...she could have been playing a video recording of Caylee talking or singing...maybe that's what he heard. Maybe he didn't mention it at first because he's the kind of person you have to point blank ask, not the kind of person who volunteers information. I do agree with you that Casey probably had some help from someone with this.

still,... they were DISCUSSING Caylee being missing! Don't you think that information would be vital? Even if he is the type that needs to be asked point blank,... don't you think that the police officers asked him when he saw Caylee last? I mean if they asked him that and he said whatever date. I think since they are talking about the same phone call (or the next day phone call) that he would mention that he heard Caylee?

This is interesting, if you all have seen this before I apologize in advance.

Evidently George filed a divorce petition against Cindy in December of 2005.

It was dismissed until 11/2007.

Makes you wonder if this was a result of the turmoil in the home, or if it added too it. I also noticed that around this same time George had several judgments against him for CC's with small balances. I can't help but wonder if Casey got those cards fraudulently. I wonder if her antics have not caused family problems for years??http://www.myorangeclerk.com/mycler...be4-46c5-acbc-772f9867d47b&CaseID=4514690#Pty

Can someone try the links to Jesse Grund's father's or mother's myspace sites? I just tried them and they are dead links. It doesn't say the proflie has been deleted- its just a dead link.

I noticed earlier that Jesse's father wrote something about finding Caylee to the effect of "Help us find Caylee. These people are my personal friends and family". It was the wording of "family" that caught my eye.

There is information the LE may have that would come from the computers at the GP's home. All of Casey's postings to facebook, myspace etc. If she did not have access to internet or computers in her moving around, then she would have been at the GP's house many times after June 15th and those postings would show it. This would bring down a the whole house of cards around Cindy and Casey.

In the long interview with George and Cindy - the one in which she explained at length about the locked shed and bamboo shoots needing to be cut with a shovel, Cindy said that LE has taken all the computers with the exception of Lee's, which is being used for the Caylee Missing website.

I'm sure that LE computer technicians have gone through all of Casey's email and postings to MySpace, Facebook, etc. and have determined the IP address from which Casey posted each time. This will determine if Casey was at home using a computer in the Anthony home or elsewhere. It will go a long ways to determining where Casey was at any given point.

This is interesting, if you all have seen this before I apologize in advance.

Evidently George filed a divorce petition against Cindy in December of 2005.

It was dismissed until 11/2007.

Makes you wonder if this was a result of the turmoil in the home, or if it added too it. I also noticed that around this same time George had several judgments against him for CC's with small balances. I can't help but wonder if Casey got those cards fraudulently. I wonder if her antics have not caused family problems for years??http://www.myorangeclerk.com/mycler...be4-46c5-acbc-772f9867d47b&CaseID=4514690#Pty

That is interesting, what is Caylee's b-day?

I have to research the other thread for the exact post now, Im going out on a limb and questioning myself because I think the GMA theory of confuse the hell out of people so they cant form a theory may be working on me..

LOL...that's how I feel.

I'm not sure of any dates but

Casey & Caylee could leave so they can "bond" AND then the GP's can take their 'vacation' since the house is now empty/lonely.

Actually the house is empty so no one robs them blind while they are away but they will never tell you that is the real reason.

I really wonder if Caylee was in the trunk when they picked up the car.....
Now that is something I had not even contemplated. Hmmmm...You would think that the tow company would have noticed something during the many days it sat in their yard if she were. I would have to think that it was only the residual smell and not the body. Besides, the tow company probably looked in the trunk as they only had to push a button on the inside to open it. They would not have sent a letter to the Anthony's, but immediately called in LE.

Where did George Anthony get the keys to the car to drive it home? Spare set? Where are the keys to the car that Casey would have had? Has LE found them yet?

There is so much speculation here that my brain is fried. But here's mine....
IF... IF.. Caylee is dead (not denial, just hope)...
This was Casey's direct doings and Cindy's indirect doings.

Casey couldn't have left Caylee alone to die in the car or the dogs would have hit on the car seat. I'm gonna speculate something happened in whichever house she was living in at the time, inside or outside, but I don't believe it was George and Cindy's home.

Gruesome enough, Pet Cemetery comes to mind. Bury your own, near you, or she may have wanted to frame Cindy by attempting to bury her in their own back yard. The dirt in the car could have come from Caylee's shoes. Not uncommon and reports do not tell us how much dirt. A stain? It was respondent to blacklight, which is indicative of blood. A stain which someone possibly tried to clean up. (Someone didn't watch enough TV).. She had to have taken this baby girl somewhere else after the attempted and failed burial at the Anthony home. The car starts smelling and she abandons it.

Cindy and George get the car and realize what the smell is. They know in their head what the stench is but their hearts can't process it. They track Casey down to find out where Caylee is. (Why is this important to Cindy at that very moment? Because that is her gut feeling). They call in a family meeting to get to the bottom of it. (From what I understand, Lee does NOT live in the same town). They place a bag of trash (bag of pizza) in the car in an attempt to conceal the odor, unsuccessfully. After all, she did call it a "bag of pizza" and it was her trash, no?

In a fit of desperation, they want to believe that Caylee is missing, nothing more, so they digest the missing story and call police. I can only imagine the conversations and questions going on in that household at that time.

Cindy is in denial, I honestly don't believe she had any physical part in this. George pulls police aside and admits they think Casey did something to Caylee. Point: He knew exactly what human decomposition smells like or he would have believed the missing child story.

From this point on, Cindy has put too much exaggeration into focusing on Caylee, not Casey. Clench jawed in court, reassuring Casey there is no proof, stick to your story.

Could have left her in the car if Caylee was asleep and Casey placed her in the trunk. It's happened before when parents wanted to party and didn't have a sitter. Caylee wouldn't have lived long in an enclosed trunk in summer temps.

LOL I know you do...just wanted to make sure you saw it! :)

I only ever read mine.. :) :)

OK, another discrepency I cannot confirm- saw 2 articles the reward is $125K good for 90 days, leading to info to Kaylee.. from a local business.
I cannot find a single quote or article confirming the parameters of the reward, a tipline associated (method to respond), or specifics of any kind-
Why important? Because if it is blowing smoke up our collective ....., I want it exposed as a defense lawyer stunt, period.

I think the trunk scenario is a viable one. I also think the child was moved and Casey tried to bury her in the backyard at her mother's house. The police did the right thing following the affidavit in this case.

Now that is something I had not even contemplated. Hmmmm...You would think that the tow company would have noticed something during the many days it sat in their yard if she were. I would have to think that it was only the residual smell and not the body.

I recall Det. Melich saying he actually went inside the vehicle and smelled it, I have to think it smelled bad when they drove it, but probably not externally. I think there are alot of rotting "stuff" in abandoned cars, more than we would care to know about, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro