Caylee Anthony 2 years old #9: General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you not hear Cindy under oath yesterday at the court hearing?! She does believe that Jesse IS Caylee's biological father and intimated that so does his family.

If this is to me, SS, I did hear her, I heard her say about 100 things I dont believe, just my feeling and I have been way off before, I'm just convinced that anything she says is designed to lead people away from the truth, but I reserve the right to let you say I told you so:blowkiss::blowkiss:

There is information the LE may have that would come from the computers at the GP's home. All of Casey's postings to facebook, myspace etc. If she did not have access to internet or computers in her moving around, then she would have been at the GP's house many times after June 15th and those postings would show it. This would bring down a the whole house of cards around Cindy and Casey.

People can access the internet at libraries, some stores, wifi hotspots, friends' houses, cell phones

They first have to determine what IPs logged into the sites to track down her movements.

After listening to the video again there are a few things that puzzle me. GP talks about the fact tha Caylee is smart beyond her years.

Prior to that he says that his wife and he never met the babysitters. Her name was Zanie.

My question is this..Wouldn't Caylee have talked about daycare, ect. to them? I mean my kids at that age would say "So and So said this, or did this today"

I personally don't believe she was ever in daycare. If you aren't working you don't need daycare, right?

That was on June 24th.

I have to research the other thread for the exact post now, Im going out on a limb and questioning myself because I think the GMA theory of confuse the hell out of people so they cant form a theory may be working on me..

Let me go watch that video again then. Thanks.

Can someone show me any proof (other than from Cindy) that Casey with Caylee ever moved out or did not stay at home during the time after June 15th?
SS, other than the arrest report and some shoddy video of amy, I don't think there is anything other than gma to testify to this....:eek: Gma stated in one interview, I recall, that Casey and Caylee would go away for three, four, five days at a time but never longer than a week. It disturbs me that gma does not know exactly when they were in the house with her! And all those drunken club photos on youtube.... I mean gma had to know that Casey was leaving and going out...as then she was responsible for that child. She is choosing not to talk about Casey and her habits which is really sad...because where she frequented in the past could lead to where she is right now....including places she may have thought about disposing of a body....:eek: I don't understand this gma at all. She needs someone to step in and take charge of her. I wish her husband and son would team up and do that. She needs confronted with reality right now.

There is so much speculation here that my brain is fried. But here's mine....
IF... IF.. Caylee is dead (not denial, just hope)...
This was Casey's direct doings and Cindy's indirect doings.

Casey couldn't have left Caylee alone to die in the car or the dogs would have hit on the car seat. I'm gonna speculate something happened in whichever house she was living in at the time, inside or outside, but I don't believe it was George and Cindy's home.

Gruesome enough, Pet Cemetery comes to mind. Bury your own, near you, or she may have wanted to frame Cindy by attempting to bury her in their own back yard. The dirt in the car could have come from Caylee's shoes. Not uncommon and reports do not tell us how much dirt. A stain? It was respondent to blacklight, which is indicative of blood. A stain which someone possibly tried to clean up. (Someone didn't watch enough TV).. She had to have taken this baby girl somewhere else after the attempted and failed burial at the Anthony home. The car starts smelling and she abandons it.

Cindy and George get the car and realize what the smell is. They know in their head what the stench is but their hearts can't process it. They track Casey down to find out where Caylee is. (Why is this important to Cindy at that very moment? Because that is her gut feeling). They call in a family meeting to get to the bottom of it. (From what I understand, Lee does NOT live in the same town). They place a bag of trash (bag of pizza) in the car in an attempt to conceal the odor, unsuccessfully. After all, she did call it a "bag of pizza" and it was her trash, no?

In a fit of desperation, they want to believe that Caylee is missing, nothing more, so they digest the missing story and call police. I can only imagine the conversations and questions going on in that household at that time.

Cindy is in denial, I honestly don't believe she had any physical part in this. George pulls police aside and admits they think Casey did something to Caylee. Point: He knew exactly what human decomposition smells like or he would have believed the missing child story.

From this point on, Cindy has put too much exaggeration into focusing on Caylee, not Casey. Clench jawed in court, reassuring Casey there is no proof, stick to your story.

I'm way behind, but Cindy is on Fox News right now talking about the tip she received.

She did not say this. She said that she had believed, past tense. Casey and Jesse were engaged and broken up by the time that Caylee was a year old. At the time that they were engaged, Cindy believed that he was the father. She no longer thinks that, she did not say that he IS the father.
That was my understanding as well, BCMom. Believed - past tense.

I have to research the other thread for the exact post now, Im going out on a limb and questioning myself because I think the GMA theory of confuse the hell out of people so they cant form a theory may be working on me..
me too!!!! Do you think we should start a thread entitled, "sans grandma"? Use afidavit of arrest and bond hearing and things like photobucket pictures vs anything gma has said as it tends to be all lies.

Oop. She's off now. The lady who says she saw Caylee at the Orlando airport said it was on July 2nd?

Has anyone considered that Caylee's body may have been in the trunk when the Grandpa picked the car up? This would account for the increasing and lingering odor.

There is so much speculation here that my brain is fried. But here's mine....
IF... IF.. Caylee is dead (not denial, just hope)...
This was Casey's direct doings and Cindy's indirect doings.

Casey couldn't have left Caylee alone to die in the car or the dogs would have hit on the car seat. I'm gonna speculate something happened in whichever house she was living in at the time, inside or outside, but I don't believe it was George and Cindy's home.

Gruesome enough, Pet Cemetery comes to mind. Bury your own, near you, or she may have wanted to frame Cindy by attempting to bury her in their own back yard. The dirt in the car could have come from Caylee's shoes. Not uncommon and reports do not tell us how much dirt. A stain? It was respondent to blacklight, which is indicative of blood. A stain which someone possibly tried to clean up. (Someone didn't watch enough TV).. She had to have taken this baby girl somewhere else after the attempted and failed burial at the Anthony home. The car starts smelling and she abandons it.

Cindy and George get the car and realize what the smell is. They know in their head what the stench is but their hearts can't process it. They track Casey down to find out where Caylee is. (Why is this important to Cindy at that very moment? Because that is her gut feeling). They call in a family meeting to get to the bottom of it. (From what I understand, Lee does NOT live in the same town). They place a bag of trash (bag of pizza) in the car in an attempt to conceal the odor, unsuccessfully. After all, she did call it a "bag of pizza" and it was her trash, no?

In a fit of desperation, they want to believe that Caylee is missing, nothing more, so they digest the missing story and call police. I can only imagine the conversations and questions going on in that household at that time.

Cindy is in denial, I honestly don't believe she had any physical part in this. George pulls police aside and admits they think Casey did something to Caylee. Point: He knew exactly what human decomposition smells like or he would have believed the missing child story.

From this point on, Cindy has put too much exaggeration into focusing on Caylee, not Casey. Clench jawed in court, reassuring Casey there is no proof, stick to your story.

YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD- i think!

me too!!!! Do you think we should start a thread entitled, "sans grandma"? Use afidavit of arrest and bond hearing and things like photobucket pictures vs anything gma has said as it tends to be all lies.

Great idea NBM, if your willing, what's the criteria for the reference material? Just nothing GMA says?

So there really is no search or fliers or anything about Caylee today? This is all about bond and the "tip". They were donated office space to coordinate a search command center. They were given 100k fliers and a rolling billboard which Cindy is standing in front of but it isn't moving. There is a $125,000 reward which no one in the family mentions.

There are families represented here on websleuths everyday that would give their houses, cars etc for that kind of support. How dare Cindy tell the world that no one cares about Caylee or that no one is paying attention. If the point message is truly to find Caylee no matter what the outcome is more ACTION is needed on their part, the public hears them loud and clear.

If this is to me, SS, I did hear her, I heard her say about 100 things I dont believe, just my feeling and I have been way off before, I'm just convinced that anything she says is designed to lead people away from the truth, but I reserve the right to let you say I told you so:blowkiss::blowkiss:
Sorry, was doing something else and haven't watched the video again from the hearing. I could have sworn she said it that way, but maybe I was hallucinating yesterday. LOL (No sleep, just drinking all the time...water...drinking nothing but water.)

You always reserve that right, My Dear Blink! :blowkiss:

hope she calls the cops soon instead of talking on the phone to granny pants!

Apparently this lady is meeting with the detectives right now. They had a puppy, and Caylee liked the puppy. That's how they talked to her. Cindy says they will have more to report after this lady has met with the detectives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro