Caylee Anthony 2 yr old #29 general discussion

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see Casey being a hard drug user or alcoholic...because she's been in jail for almost 2 weeks now...she would have gone thru detox, withdrawals, cravings, etc. and it would have been very obvious to LE and the family, cause it ain't pretty.

Blink...I think you're on to something with Casey saying to the inmate that Caylee is with her ex bf (presumably the dead one) but she's had a few ex's, so who knows, Anyway, I was thinking about her comment to her mother that "she feels that Caylee is close by". You know when people lose a loved one, they often say they feel that person is close by, around them. When she made that statement, it gave me the creeps and even more so now.

I find it freaky in a sense, that she just smiles and smiles, even when other inmates are yelling things at her.
Starting to remind me of someone else....

PerkinsPsychoSML.jpg
:highfive::highfive::highfive: ROFL

Gotcha. All I want to hear is that they have no evidence of Caylee in that trunk!! Wishful thinking, I know, but I can't help it.

I can't blame you for that....

Lol, it's because you are being so cryptic and people want answers.

LOL i agree suzi, mom you are being cryptic, and i don't think you are trying to be, we are all sitting here trying to read between the lines. maybe you just have a theory like the rest of us. We were all interested because you seemed pretty confident that Caylee was okay and lets be real, we are all holding out for that to be the case. I guess we've all shared our theories, and thought that's why you came here. Don't take any offense!

I don't see Casey being a hard drug user or alcoholic...because she's been in jail for almost 2 weeks now...she would have gone thru detox, withdrawals, cravings, etc. and it would have been very obvious to LE and the family, cause it ain't pretty.

Blink...I think you're on to something with Casey saying to the inmate that Caylee is with her ex bf (presumably the dead one) but she's had a few ex's, so who knows, Anyway, I was thinking about her comment to her mother that "she feels that Caylee is close by". You know when people lose a loved one, they often say they feel that person is close by, around them. When she made that statement, it gave me the creeps and even more so now.
Me too!! That doesn't sound like she really thinks Caylee has been kidnapped and taken far away.

Yes I read that the family knows a Jeffrey Hopkins SENIOR who has a son named Jeffrey Hopkins, but he stated off camera that his son never met Caylee and doesn't know anything. Then Casey's father say she was referring to another JEffrey Hopkins, not this specific one. He also said his son worked at Universal NOT Kodak when he was in highschool and not recently.

Unless i missed something Jeffrey Hopkins who she claims introduced her to Zeinada has still not been tracked down.

THAT is because the Jeff Hopkins that "introduced her to Z" does not exist.... JEFF HOPKINS DOES know Casey, he DID see her about 5 weeks ago at Alehouse, but that was the ONLY time he's seen her in the past year.

my brother had a birthmark like that when he was born. It was above his butt. It faded with time and got smaller. He was 6 before it was really small.

Yes, they can start out rather darkish & then really fade out by the time you grow up. I have one on my lower leg.... you can barely see it now.

I kind of have a hard time reconcilling "accidental" death with being out clubbing repeatedly...this looks more to me like "I'm finally free of my toddler that was cramping my lifestyle" activity.

If she accidentally killed the chld, even if she covered it up, wouldn't you expect some kind of somber behavior..instead of out partying and making up detailed lies about the baby?

...this looks more to me like "I'm finally free of my toddler that was cramping my lifestyle" activity

exactly!

I kind of have a hard time reconcilling "accidental" death with being out clubbing repeatedly...this looks more to me like "I'm finally free of my toddler that was cramping my lifestyle" activity.

If she accidentally killed the chld, even if she covered it up, wouldn't you expect some kind of somber behavior..instead of out partying and making up detailed lies about the baby?

Quote from PDF "The judge
next considered Petitioner’s mental condition and stated, “I can’t"
begin to describe [it].” (A 127). nuff said

She's in police custody, unless he's mobbed up and might be able to put a hit on her in jail then she has nothing to fear at this point.

I see clubbing+lying+smiling=woman with no conscience who killed her child.
um, but if the ex boyfriend is a cop?

Yes I read that the family knows a Jeffrey Hopkins SENIOR who has a son named Jeffrey Hopkins, but he stated off camera that his son never met Caylee and doesn't know anything. Then Casey's father say she was referring to another JEffrey Hopkins, not this specific one. He also said his son worked at Universal NOT Kodak when he was in highschool and not recently.

Unless i missed something Jeffrey Hopkins who she claims introduced her to Zeinada has still not been tracked down.

and just think BOTH jeffrey hopkins worked for universal according to casey

THAT is because the Jeff Hopkins that "introduced her to Z" does not exist.... JEFF HOPKINS DOES know Casey, he DID see her about 5 weeks ago at Alehouse, but that was the ONLY time he's seen her in the past year.

Isn't this the same Jeff Hpkins she claims she worked with at Universal and she gives this name to the security guard when she took LE to her place of work? Security then says he doesn't work there? ..This is in the affidavit and there is no Jeffrey Hopkins at least none that works at her fake job with her and intorduced her to the fake nanny.

Does it look like a birthmark or a bruise?

QUOTE]

I thought it could be a birthmark..
I did come across another pic of caylee that I wondered about..
I found this pic on the "caylee is missing" facebook group..It was uploaded by Ricardo..
I noticed a mark under her eye..Wasnt there a report a while back about someone giving LE a cell phone pic that showed a mark under caylee's eye or on her cheek? correct me if I am wrong..
Not saying this is that photo...but there does appear to be a mark under her eye in this one ...atleast to me..what do you think?

n24702745_32135365_2353.jpg

btw here is the link to that group

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=19104661763

Admins
Ricardo Morales (University of Tampa ) (creator)
John Phillip Chatt

I find it freaky in a sense, that she just smiles and smiles, even when other inmates are yelling things at her.
Starting to remind me of someone else....

PerkinsPsychoSML.jpg

:laughbig::laughbig::laughbig::laughbig::laughbig::laughbig::laughbig:

Very funny!

Also, FYI for those who were interested in finding out more perspective on the psychological examination.... tonight's Nancy Grace show is apparently going to be devoted to that subject.

TONIGHT: TICKET OUT OF JAIL?
Mom of missing tot battles over jailhouse tapes - And will a psychiatric exam be her ticket out of jail? Nancy Grace investigates, tonight 8 &10 ET.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member