Caylee Anthony 2 yr old #30 general discussion

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It wouldn't smell of decomp if she didn't die in it. There are only 1 or two scenarios where I could see that happening. If she is gone, it may not have happened in the car at all..
I don't think she was in the car seat at all when she died. If that's the case the car seat would not be hit on by the cadaver dogs.

I work for a landline company, all the calls are kept somewhere--not sure where--they have to be supeonaed. I am sure they have gotten all of them. If it is true about the SIMS card and she just used the same number they can get them no matter where the phone is.
thanks for the info. I thought so!

:confused:she has a lot of street smarts for an innocent mom from Orlando, ya think. I noticed she isn't afraid of anything going on in jail.

Prostitutes/street walkers act out this way. Show of hands. :python:

Search For Caylee To Grace Cover Of 'People'

Writer Says He Hopes Story Will Help In Search

The search for Caylee Anthony will be the cover story for the latest issue of "People" magazine that hits newsstands Friday.

Steve Helling, the writer of the story, spoke to 75 friends and aquaintances of mother Casey Anthony to try to get to the bottom of who she really is. Helling said he spent more than six hours interviewing Caylee's grandparents George and Cindy Anthony.

Snip

"She's very smart, extremely smart. We found that yes, there can be times that she can be overly dramatic. There were times that little things were blown up into big things, but in general she really did and does love Caylee and really enjoyed being a mother to that little girl,” Helling said.

Helling also said friends who grew up with Casey Anthony also described her as a drama queen who often told lies and, even when caught in a lie, rarely backed down.

"We know one time where she was walking her dog and her dog did its business on her neighbor's yard and she had the dog by a leash and said, 'This isn't my dog,' and that's, you know, she sticks to what she says," Helling said.

More at link:

http://www.wesh.com/news/17042656/detail.html

Can any of these people, Casey or Lee or Cindy, complete a sentence without umming every few words? If it's a code, it's a pretty dim-witted one.

did Lee hang up on her in the new call??? She says. "are you still there" and there is a HUGE pause and then you hear her say ,.. um ok,... and then more pause and then hang up

Years ago I had a neighbor - she and her daughter were "trashy". Well the mama got a new BF - I didn't think nothing of it - I only talked to the daughter every once in a while. I came home from work one day and my BF was already home and there were two FBI agents sitting on the couch when I walked in - turned out that new BF was an escaped convict from TX - well while we all were talking - those FBI guys told me things about ME - that I really thought NO ONE ever knew. I was blown away. They ended up catching the guy - lol - chasing him down the street with guns drawn.

Then I used for work for a very high end luxury car dealer - every week I would have teh FBI come up to my desk and flash their badges. They were looking for traffickers (this was before the days of the DEA and drug task force). Anyway - they would give me a list of names (aliases) for the guys they were trying to catch and I had to go back and research all our deals for these names.

So, I've kinda seen how the feds can work and the stuiff they can find out about you, me and a dog named Boo - and boy if they want to know it - they can and they will in very short time. Especially now - since the computer age.

The one investigator discounted the "died in the car seat" theory , which I also have thought is unlikely, mainly because people notice things like that in crowded malls, and she was old enough to make a real racket if she was trapped in a overheated car.

I think he hung up on her. It is frustrating to talk to her and he can't say what he wants to say, because the whole world will hear it.

It did sound like he was driving, he might have gone out of range.

did Lee hang up on her in the new call??? She says. "are you still there" and there is a HUGE pause and then you hear her say ,.. um ok,... and then more pause and then hang up

I think he hung up on her. It is frustrating to talk to her and he can't say what he wants to say, because the whole world will hear it.

It did sound like he was driving, he might have gone out of range.

I think they said in one call the signals are bad in the house.

I work for a landline company, all the calls are kept somewhere--not sure where--they have to be supeonaed. I am sure they have gotten all of them. If it is true about the SIMS card and she just used the same number they can get them no matter where the phone is.

Thanks for the inside info burningsky.

I assumed they'd have to subpoena the records... just like they have to do when they need help from MySpace or AOL, etc. Just glad that they ARE available. Whew!

I'm not sure if I believe Casey was an actual hooker, because I think other girls or Johns would have beat the crap out of her by now or she would have been arrested and have a record of prostitution. Maybe she did have a few older men that she was conning out of money though.

I don't think he hung up on her. Probably hit dead space. I do think though he's smart enough to know she's lying. Poor big brother has been having to get her out of messes her whole life. IMHO

The one investigator discounted the "died in the car seat" theory , which I also have thought is unlikely, mainly because people notice things like that in crowded malls, and she was old enough to make a real racket if she was trapped in a overheated car.

Time Life, huh wont waste the read.

I wish they would put that People Mag article online somewhere. If anyone comes across it, it would be fun to read. I hate to buy it because I doubt there is anything new in there.

Can anyone please explain how she had this babysitter that no one ever saw when she was living with her parents? She was going out when she lived with her parents wasn't she? Would LE be able to find at least one person that babysat while she was partying? Where was she leaving Caylee? Even if she lied about the Zenaida lady she still had to have someone who babysat.

Search For Caylee To Grace Cover Of 'People'
"She's very smart, extremely smart. We found that yes, there can be times that she can be overly dramatic. There were times that little things were blown up into big things, but in general she really did and does love Caylee and really enjoyed being a mother to that little girl,” Helling said.
Interesting if the writer referred to Casey's enjoyment in the past tense.

Frankly, I don't think Casey is as smart as she thinks she is. Whatever happened to her daughter, she has chosen the worst possible method of handling the situation from the get-go.

Thanks for the inside info burningsky.

I assumed they'd have to subpoena the records... just like they have to do when they need help from MySpace or AOL, etc. Just glad that they ARE available. Whew!

Just a hunch, but I don't think the "babysitters" phone number is going to be in the records. They've probably already called every number that was in those records.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonfire