Caylee Anthony 2 yr old #30 general discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so where's the new jailhouse tapes? nancy grace is playing all old stuff. none of the news stations online have anything.

I am still having problems with this site working. Anyone else?

so where's the new jailhouse tapes? nancy grace is playing all old stuff. none of the news stations online have anything.

I am still having problems with this site working. Anyone else?
Yes and yes

Yes - I have checked the OCSO site 2 - 3 times and there is nothing new released and

Yes - I had trouble for about 10 minutes with the server is busy

Yes, I was kicked off, server too busy, for about 10 minutes,

...and I wondered if she was talking about Baez.

I think Casey would scream bloody murder if she wasn't comfortable with her lawyer(s).

I think she's VERY happy with a lawyer who is considerate enough to entertain her with all the videos of her 'fame' & who agrees with her that protecting herself is more important than finding Caylee.

LE really has no interest in playing games with her anymore & they're putting the finishing touches on a case against her

I agree 100%. They're being VERY careful in their preparation.

Shep Smith is my new hero!! I loved it when before he played the latest call between Casey and Lee he said "Are they talking in some kind of code?" Ya think??
I think the person she can't trust is on the outside. JMHO

:woohoo: :blowkiss:

i think, but im not positive, that casey already replied to that and said "no no, it was a different jeff hopkins! you got the wrong guy"

:rolleyes: Give me a break...so she expects LE to believe that there were TWO jeff hopkins, both employed at universal while she was? And I assume in the same department, since she said they met at work, if I'm not mistaken.

Riiiiight.

I mean, the name isn't uncommon, but that would be quite a coincidence, I think.

I think she may have given Caylee to someone just to keep her Mother from getting her.

If the car forensics come back with DNA from Caylee then I will acept that at that time.

I think Casey would scream bloody murder if she wasn't comfortable with her lawyer(s).

I think she's VERY happy with a lawyer who is considerate enough to entertain her with all the videos of her 'fame' & who agrees with her that protecting herself is more important than finding Caylee.
No..whether Lee could still trust Baez. I don't know when that little clip was from, but in light of what Baez is saying now about Lee, just maybe Lee's confused.

LE really has no interest in playing games with her anymore & they're putting the finishing touches on a case against her

I agree 100%. They're being VERY careful in their preparation.

hoping that means we'll see her in the chair when this is all said and done

Nancy Grace is not up-to-date!

I KNOW! annoying. And WE have seen all those pictures for a week and probably can name every person in the photos and link their mom's myspace.;)

You know all those early pics were from a time before our narrow timeline...the 25th-27th. So if Casey cares to revise her 31 days, I'm all ears.

Anyone want to see what I found? i will PM it to you. It was from a site someone told me not to post here because he was a FRAUD, but this was emailed from someone and it seems to be a GREAT theory. IF you want it,.. tell me and i will pm you

<snipped for bandwith>

PM me please to?

Yes, we also discussed this yesterday & I understand it from a legal position.... I just think the law REALLY STINKS.

Potentially, Florida can arrest a person on any offense & on a whim then release all their phone calls to the public.... even before they are convicted of ANY crime.

I'm all for the freedom of information laws but this really crosses a line.

Plus I truly believe it impedes an investigation. I don't see where anybody benefits from this crazy law EXCEPT the media who loves a juicy scandal & doesn't have any real stake in justice or what happens to the people they hound.

I can see why you'd think that. I'm on the fence about it, really. I want freedom of information, because if it was a politician/someone working for the state that got arrested, etc, I'd feel like I had a right to know...but I can see how it could easily hurt an investigation, and violate the rights of the innocent that are arrested on suspicion of something...

I think you make a really good argument for this, personally

I would much rather see an alive Caylee when it is all said and done.

You know, I wonder if there was a second car seat, and if she burned one that smelled of decomposition. It seems weird that the dogs didn't hit on that car seat (unless they did, and no one is saying so).

True. But hard to buy an extra carseat for the babysitter when you don't have a job to earn money. Oh yeah...so why need the babysitter!!:waitasec:

I have posted it on this board,.. I can't PM anymore LOL

I am going to watch Nancy Grace. Might be back on later. I wonder what is going to be on Greta?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattvaspa895