Caylee Anthony 2 yr old #30 general discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has LE checked Casey's phone records to see the numbers that she dialed trying to reach the babysitter?

:waitasec: What is Casey doing so frequently at Universal and this G Blanchard Park? Selling drugs, maybe?

She owned a 2008 Ford Focus according to Casey

wellll, maybe when they find our invisible ZG they can find her invisible Ford Focus run her invisible plates and see that the car is invisibly registered to her, PROVING that she is THE nanny who kidnapped Caylee.

I'm putting my invisible trust in Casey.

Leve did I miss Tania's analysis of Casey?

But the body would have to sit in the carseat (deceased) for awhile to decompose. The smell wouldn't start immediately......

'Thanks Lady!! There is so many that want to see this and I am trying to PM everyone and it just is too much,.. specially with it saying server is too busy!

I am so glad you have put Caylee on your list. I had a strange dream right after the first time I heard about Caylee Anthony. Today is the first day I have looked at your site since she has been on the boards. I was curious to see if you had put her up there. When I read your notes on the case I cried. Because it is very similar, (although not the exact same) as the dream I had about Caylee.

In my dream I saw Caylee's mother, fighting with Caylee's grandmother about wanting to go shopping at the mall, and her grandmother kept telling her daughter that she didn't have money to spend at the mall, and that she was a parent now, and Caylee should be first priority. She went into a spiel, telling her daughter to be an adult, take care of her own child, and that she wouldn't watch Caylee for her to go "galavanting". I than saw Caylee sitting in the back seat of a car, her mother driving eratically. They got to a covered parking lot. But it was hot out. Still her mother cracked the windows of the car, and I thought to myself, oh God, it's over ninety degrees. Even in the shade I knew this was a BAD idea.

Caylee was left sitting in the back seat of the car. No one noticed her. When someone finally walked by the car close enough to see Caylee, she was gone, slumped in the bottom of the car, she had slipped off the seat, and was laying across the bottom of the car. So the person who could have saved her had he seen her, didn't see her, she was passed out. The whole time I watched her in the car seemed like an eternity and I was thinking, oh my God please let someone save her.

No such luck. Her mother came back to the car, and by now, Caylee wasn't breathing. She had baked from the outside in, and was dead. Her mother put her bags in the back of the car, didn't even check on Caylee first, which made me so mad. She went to the back, and shook Caylee. She tried to wake her up. Than, instead of panicking, and calling 911 to see if they could try and bring her back, she grabbed a pink blanket from the bottom of the car, and wrapped Caylee into it. She was angry. Cursing under her breath that it was all her mother's fault for not watching her in the first damned place. Her words, not mine. She looked around and than dumped Caylee into the trunk, wrapped in the pink blanket.

She drove to her mom's, her mom wasn't home and she ran to a neighbor's and asked to borrow a shovel after trying to get into a locked shed. She buried Caylee in the back yard, covered her up with dirt, patted it down, and went and gave the shovel back. She sat on the mother's porch smoking like a fiend. She was angry not upset, not crying, no sadness, no regret just totally pissed. I didn't see anything more for that day, I woke up crying for Caylee, it seemed real very real. When I fell back asleep, I could see Caylee covered in dirt in the back of the same car. She was still wrapped in the pale pink blanket. Her mom drove to a building. It was tall, sadly that's all I can tell you about the building. And there was a dumpster in an alley next to the building. It was very late at night. She dumped Caylee still wrapped up in the dumpster. I could tell somehow that the next morning the dumpster was going to be unloaded into a truck and taken to a dump.

When I awoke the next morning I felt exhausted as if I had gotten no sleep at all.

I so hope I'm wrong Brian. For someone to treat their baby like a piece of trash, they need to be totally out of their minds. Totally psychopathic. There is something terribly wrong with Caylee's mother.

On a side note, I get the feeling that Caylee's grandmother knows Caylee is dead, but won't admit it, even to herself. I feel she loves that little girl and doesn't want to believe that her daughter could do such a thing. Without a body, I feel that this grandma will never stop hoping. I have a feeling she will be looking at children passing by her until the day she dies, wondering if this is her.

Thanks Brian, and I hope I helped,
Carla
Thanks for the info.............Luci

Nancy Grace is not up-to-date!

I agree.. NG's way behind w/the info. This site is so much more up to date. Those pictures? I think I saw them a week ago here.

She keeps playing the same tapes over and over.. We need new info! The experts are saying she was out partying because everyone grieves differently. Give me break. I like NG's answer.. apparently Casey's way of grieving is with a beer and a push up bra!!

I am so sick of the lack of info.. where are the results from the trunk of the car ?? I'm getting worried we won't ever find out what happened to that beautiful little girl.

:waitasec: What is Casey doing so frequently at Universal and this G Blanchard Park? Selling drugs, maybe?
or maybe part of her undercover investigation?

On Nancy Grace, they were showing the pix of Casey in a bar partying after Casylee went missing and one of the TH's makes a comment to the effect of "everyone grieves in their own way" and Nancy says:

"Yeah, she grieves with a beer in one hand and a push-up bra!"

You go girl, Nancy!

what't the body language expert say on Oriley Please

I'm hoping Leve will fill us in, since I missed it, too. I watched after I saw the post, but it was too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
539edtje