Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #100

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course I totally agree, SuziQ, that Caylee deserves to be brought home.
We will all know something more after this week, I'm guessing.
And it's okay if we disagree about the risk factor.
:)

It certainly is. lol. I'm terrified of the latest developements. Can you tell?

SuzQ: do you think Casey was abused as a child?

Personally, I do not, so although I am well aware that abuse as a child may cause a narcissistic individual to be suicidal, the bulk of narcissistics do not.

otherwise, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. :)

quick hyperlinks here:

http://www.healthyplace.com/Communities/personality_disorders/narcissism/faq72.html

http://www.peaceandhealing.com/personality/narcissistic.asp

I'm not sure if Casey is has NPD, although she has certainly displayed come narcissistic traits. The narcissist tends to externalize and blame others for the difficulties in their life. Their problems are due to others' inadequacies. However, when these normally solid and ingrained defenses are no longer effective they can and do become higher risks for suicide. In the grand scheme of things however, I agree that they are less likely to commit suicide as guilt and shame are usuallly absent...thus no need for self-punishment.

omg! Selmaclue If they're unsuccessful after a week, won't they
simply return her (like at Walmart) for a refund?
:seeya:

gave me the giggles!

i laughed at this comment, too, especially after reading the earlier ones in threads 50ish about "WAL MART FEET" :eek:

NO CASH REQUIRED FOR BOND

Tony Padilla explained yesterday in his posts here.

Leonard also said no actual money would change hands.
I deleted my post. Could you do the same? Not your part but my part. Thanks.

:laugh: Snott Peterson :floorlaugh:

An oldie but goodie.....Snott Pretenderson...LOL....

a little levity is good for the soul sometimes....I am so disgusted with this whole thing, a little girl has been missing for who knows how long, and the one person with any answers isnt talking...makes me truly sick to my stomach.
The Anthony family is in denial, I watched the FOX special last night, a Greta interview with them and they are clearly backpedaling, avoiding the truth, and listening to the 911 calls is the only time I can hear Cindy voice reflecting that she KNOWS Caylee is GONE, and not with some bogus "kidnappers"......I am holding onto hope that LE has something up their sleeve....

Narcissistic liars are very spiteful and can't tolerate it when people don't believe their lies. How dare we question them. They are just as likely to commit suicide as anyone else is. They do it for spite. The final screw you to everyone who didn't believe and stand by them. It's about control and that's their final act of control. You heard Casey yell and guilt her mother on the 911 calls. The ultimate guilt trip she can pull will be suicide.
amen suziQ! If she did it or attempted it....it would be all about her and her control of the situation. Or an effort to control going back to prison, etc...or to have control over going to trial, jail, etc...punished for what she has done (the extent of...we don't exactly know yet but we can all suspect a lot with her actions and her silence)

It certainly is. lol. I'm terrified of the latest developements. Can you tell?

Yes, I can!
It'll be okay.
Breathe and pray or whatever works for you.
Let's all huddle together and hope for the best!
:grouphug:

I'm not sure if Casey is has NPD, although she has certainly displayed come narcissistic traits. The narcissist tends to externalize and blame others for the difficulties in their life. Their problems are due to others' inadequacies. However, when these normally solid and ingrained defenses are no longer effective they can and do become higher risks for suicide. In the grand scheme of things however, I agree that they are less likely to commit suicide as guilt and shame are usuallly absent...thus no need for self-punishment.
Narcissists don't kill themselves.

narcissistic liars are very spiteful and can't tolerate it when people don't believe their lies. How dare we question them. They are just as likely to commit suicide as anyone else is. They do it for spite. The final screw you to everyone who didn't believe and stand by them. It's about control and that's their final act of control. You heard casey yell and guilt her mother on the 911 calls. The ultimate guilt trip she can pull will be suicide.

a m e n !!!!

An oldie but goodie.....Snott Pretenderson...LOL....

a little levity is good for the soul sometimes....I am so disgusted with this whole thing, a little girl has been missing for who knows how long, and the one person with any answers isnt talking...makes me truly sick to my stomach.
The Anthony family is in denial, I watched the FOX special last night, a Greta interview with them and they are clearly backpedaling, avoiding the truth, and listening to the 911 calls is the only time I can hear Cindy voice reflecting that she KNOWS Caylee is GONE, and not with some bogus "kidnappers"......I am holding onto hope that LE has something up their sleeve....

So am I TK....so am I......

I hear you. I just cannot imagine Casey ever committing suicide. Plus, she wouldn't have any control over how she looked for those final pictures of herself, would she?!?!?!? (Sorry, had to say it. She makes me so :furious:)
I have to respectfully and strongly disagree with you. While she is very narcissistic, it is to a fault and when she realizes that life as she knew it is certainly over...she won't have anything left of an ego. She equates male attention with self-esteem. I could go on and on about what is going to take place with her emotionally...but since I have already done that...I won't. I believe that there is a strong chance that Casey has already entertained such thoughts while sitting in her jail cell. If she gets out, she is in for a very rude awakening as to her new status. She is no longer "Casey, the fun party girl"...but "Casey the lying, thieving, spoiled rotten princess who "lost" a precious child" now.

Watching now, just waiting for information.

It came and went quick. Reporter quoted Padilla as saying "20-30 percent chance" he will have her out today. If not today, tomorrow". Reporter said "absolutely, it is going to happen" and that she "will be going to the Anthony home"

Of course I totally agree, SuziQ, that Caylee deserves to be brought home.
We will all know something more after this week, I'm guessing.
And it's okay if we disagree about the risk factor.
:)

We all want Caylee home.

My mother is a diagnosed sociopath. My grandfather told me she has been "Hell on wheels" since the day she was born. It's easier just to placate her than listen to one of her temper tantrums."

I suspect, Casey learned LONG AGO how to manipulate her tantrums with her parents to get what she wanted. The parents are guilty on NOT disciplining her enough or consistently--regardless of whether or not she has a legitimate mental illness.

She is capable of learning and knowing right from wrong...this is why she is keeping mum.

The Parents are guilty of a lot more than not disciplining Casey enough.
The effect of the Anthony Virus has been to make everyone but Caylee a victim.

I'm getting a late start and still catching up here.

Does everyone realize the risks of letting Casey out? Will someone be in the shower with her? Watch her take a p***? People under suicide watch hang themselves in the shower all the time. The risk outweighs the slim chance that Casey will tell anyone about anything useful. Besides, Baez will be telling her don't talk to anyone.

Completey agree Suzi..no good is going to come from bailing Casey out. The media frenzy and everything associated with that is going to take away again from the real concept..which is looking little Caylee's body and bringing her home to rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bands0408