Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #101

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry for snipping, but why would she be charged with manslaughter? There is no evidence.

A jury will laugh this out of court.

I have to agree with that. There might be additional evidence LE hasn't released but simply based on the information the public has, I don't see how.

I have butterflies (actually, they feel like birds) in my stomach...... I too can just picture her now - walking out of there with that damn smirk on her face.... I hope that there are gatherers at the jail/her home shouting "WHERE'S CAYLEE?????"
I have a feeling that they will not give a heads up whatsoever to avoid just that, and the throngs of media that will go with it.

Garrison on Fox phone.. awaiting word, hopeful she will be released hopeful they will find Caylee. Family hopeful she will be released

:newbie::seeya::seeya:

Hi Folks: Just received my activation to discuss on here with everyone. Glad to be on board.

This story makes me nuts. I can't sleep and I think about Caylee all day at work. I have a 6 year old and I just can't imagine.

WTF.. Garrison not being paid, was not hired

He approached the family, says he is doing this as a volunteer.
To quote Diane B... Famewhore...

not to mention, on the substance of what you said, do you believe that the dsm4r can be applied properly without one-on-one evaluation of the patient?
I think it is honestly time to put this one to bed. We don't have a resident Psychiatrist here and it would take forever to verify their creds. I am rather glad we don't. He would take one look at all of us being so obsessed over this case and come up with a diagnosis for the rest of us, too!! :crazy:

that is also what i am hoping.

i had a long talk with a senior partner in my office today - and we both agreed that it is supremely stupid of baez to let this bounty hunter circus come to fruition. the safest place for his client to be, in terms of her defense, is in jail - where she cannot talk to anyone, where no one is videotaping her every move for publicity/tv reasons, and where she isn't tempted to start running her mouth. because all roads lead to casey and no other viable lead whatsoever has been found, her only defense at this point is to keep up her silent treatment and bank on the fact that without a body, the defense can establish enough reasonable doubt to get her off.

and even without a body and any subsequent evidence, there is still enough to get a conviction for, at the very least, manslaughter. it is the prosecution's theory vs. the defense's. and right now, the defense's theory - i.e. zanny the imaginary nanny - sucks big time. so by asking a jury of her peers, "who do you believe?," it is really stupid for baez to be relying on them siding with the 22 year old high school drop out that won't even offer so much as a believable explanation why her daughter is missing, and even more so, why she didn't report her own missing child for a month.

my partners feel the exact same way - it's absolutely crazy...

Heads Up
On Fox News Channel
Anthony Garrison is speaking via phone with Martha MacCallum. (2:10pm Eastern)

Family hasn't given him a timeline but they are hopeful that Casey will be released. As soon as he is told, he will let the media know.

He wasn't hired nor is he being paid for this.

He says there have been four sightings of Caylee, one being last night.

Larry Garrison on the phone w/ Martha McCallum. Says they are waiting word and hoping that Casey will be released. And hoping they will find Caylee. The family has not given him (LG) any timeline, but as soon as he knows (the timeline), he says he will let the media know.

Larry Garrison is saying he was not hired. Not being paid. Not doing a movie or book.
Says he's become involved since Natalie Holloway, with missing children; and wanted to give these people their lives back.

Oh and he says they've had FOUR spottings of Caylee, one as recent as last night.
:rolleyes:

Larry - We are awaiting word. We are hopeful that she will be released and we are hoping that we will find Caylee............The family has not given me a timeline..............They are very hopeful.............................They did not hire me.......I saw this thing going out of control. I am not getting paid. I am not doing a movie..........We have four spottings of Caylee, one as recent as of last night. We are hopeful that she is around and will be returned.

Typed while listening.

Respectfully, I don't think any one of us have the education or the knowledge of Casey to diagnose her with any one particular personality disorder. Psychiatrists take a lot of time to diagnose them and most exhibit traits of several disorders. Even psychiatrists get it wrong and have to reevaluate the diagnosis. You can't just read about one and apply it to Casey. They are multifaceted. Having said that, I put the link below in that describes a psychopath...a more generalized term that I think we can safely say applies to Casey.

http://www.crisiscounseling.com/Articles/Psychopath.htm

Psychopaths can have any number of personality disorders. This article describes Casey very well IMO.

Marina - I agree 100% - well said.:clap::clap::clap:

OMG! He's become involved (spokesman, Garrison) because missing children has become a passion of his?!! What in the sam hill was the thing with John Marck Karr then?!!

I think Casey is going to love this media circus when she gets out! This right up her alley..she is the star and she will milk this for all it is worth. Think Scott Peterson and Drew Peterson and then you have their female version in Casey.

You're right - I've been thinking that, too...I'm sure we'll eventually hear about some ridiculous book deal...a la SImpson...makes me sick to my stomach. She's really working this to her advantage, isn't she?

not to mention, on the substance of what you said, do you believe that the dsm4r can be applied properly without one-on-one evaluation of the patient?
I think you misunderstood what I was saying. I meant no flames. I am saying that experience talks too. And of course you would need to have a board certified psychiatrist apply the proper dsm4r dx/lable.

Everyone has an opinion that is valued here. that is part of websleuths policy. I was just agreeing with SS and her take on Casey and pointing out that after a while these cases have many similarities.

Sorry if I got your hackles up. I meant no harm. back to topic.

Larry Garrison on phone with Fox. He knows nada about the bail/release. Almost sounds like family is not speaking to him. He stressed that family didn't hire him. He did say there was 4 sightings reported of Casey, but gave no information as to where that information came from. I got the feeling that the reported just brushed that off ending with a statement to the effect -- if that's true.

I have butterflies (actually, they feel like birds) in my stomach...... I too can just picture her now - walking out of there with that damn smirk on her face.... I hope that there are gatherers at the jail/her home shouting "WHERE'S CAYLEE?????"

Wanna bet she won't smirk?
Wanna bet we won't see her walk out of jail, that if released it will happen with so much security and secrecy we may not even know she's wherever she is until she is wherever she is going to end up.
Whew.

All these sightings and no-one seems to follow-up on them. No Police I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clarainwonderland_