Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #102

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SS may be right, I heard the tail end, not the beginning, but regardless, the statement about not informing Le or having any contact yet as there are holds registered to do so, does not make sense if your trying to bail someone out in a timely manner.
I have a suspicion Baez is trying to beat the clock against a GJ indictment where his discovery will be severely limited..
and wouldn't the case be, that if one of the holds were that the bm's (wow that annacronym gives me a nurse visual lol) meet with le....and that the bms had INFACT met with le to expidite bonding out, that one of the holds would have been lifted? But the same holds are still in place per OCSD website...so that means they really have not met any of the holds...not just the landline deal. I think this is a Baez plan as well a beautiful ruse of smoke and mirrors.... Get the big boys to town with the media all freaking out...have them stall....

On another note....I bet forensics are not being released to the media because they are going right up to the grand jury. (need to look up the meeting date for that again...brb...but it is coming up soon). In my opinion they have enough forensicaly for a murder indictment. Again imhoo.

Here's the SAMANTHA association........ this is a fairly recent article, interesting!!! Great find, liltigress!
http://blogs.timesunion.com/advocate/?p=215

Wow, this is great work!
So, is this about the money that was "stolen from family members" of Casey?
I just read all the stuff on the original thread and got that these sleaze balls were somehow tied into this. It has been making me sick to know that they are the front people for the only "search" org the Anthony's chose to be involved with- and the posters of the reward money. And billboard.
Peeuke.

Good stuff. When I google the # I get people complaining about receiving fraudulant type phone calls from this #. Hmmn. I think I will look at this some more.

Yep, that also goes along with the telemarketing bit that was discussed. It bothers me that the telemarketing place has opened it's doors for volunteer workers in taking calls for finding Caylee?!

But she was given a bond and that means if someone posts that amount she has the right by law to be released. It is not suppose to be subject to public opinion only if the bond is put up. That law is to protect the public from illegal imprisonment. All Americans are to be presumed innocent until proven guilty and not the other way around.
I totally agree and have posted as much throughout the forum.
I think our right to bail should be protected.

Right, I agree --- and I don't believe the things she's said that are already proven to have been lies. On the other hand, I take issue today with the people who are publicly calling for her continued incarceration and LWOP and death. It's much too early for that kind of talk, imo.

:clap::clap::clap:

The Never Lose Hope Foundation is listed as being registered to Parrish Mateo.<snip>

Good find, liltig!

I wish that thread would be brought back. I'd love for the Padillas (Tony and Leonard) to take a look at some of that info and see what he/they thinks about it!

I feel all avenues need to be explored in this case. I'd hate to think that someone (or more) is/are exploiting missing children because of a pulled thread at WS, that might have exposed some shady business dealings. KWIM?

Yep, that also goes along with the telemarketing bit that was discussed. It bothers me that the telemarketing place has opened it's doors for volunteer workers in taking calls for finding Caylee?!

Excellent work!!

I bet LE is busy discussing her "continued incarceration" and future inside the prison at the moment with the DA's office so I believe we are not the ONLY ones who have said something about such things.

Didnt George say on a news interview that he wasnt supposed to say the name of an organization, yet he kept smiling, saying "Never Lose Hope!" ?

I bet when she gets out she'll want to order PIZZA

Is the private hold the reason Casey is not with other inmates?

And, again, I'd love to know ... heck I'll go ask Tony to find out.

Didnt George say on a news interview that he wasnt supposed to say the name of an organization, yet he kept smiling, saying "Never Lose Hope!" ?

It was written all over the first 500 shirts.

Good find, liltig!

I wish that thread would be brought back. I'd love for the Padillas (Tony and Leonard) to take a look at some of that info and see what he/they thinks about it!

I feel all avenues need to be explored in this case. I'd hate to think that someone (or more) is/are exploiting missing children because of a pulled thread at WS, that might have exposed some shady business dealings. KWIM?

I have followed some of the shady things going on, but I haven't quite pinpointed that it was directly connected with Caylee's disappearance. If anything, at this point, it might be something in it's own investigation, ya know?

Excellent work!!
Thanks

I actually agree with that right, but for me the person I am most interested in protecting has had her rights taken away from her. I am a fan of Hammarabi in kid's cases... Unpopular, maybe, but this child was failed in every way

I agree her family should have worked with the Padilla's behind the scenes and bailed her out. Instead we have more spectacle.

Bravo!! You are exactly right! More guilty on the outside than innocent on the inside by far!

Thank God for that because it is a total shame for even one innocent person to spend a life in prison for a crime they did not commit. I would rather see 10 guilty free than one innocent locked up.

Shep follows crime and should know about the rights of bond without harassing the Bondsman. JMO

I think Pattyg might be shopping for the storm but I have the Shep interview on Fox and I'm uploading it. I'll post the link soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr