Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #102

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a lot have dismissed the idea of phone sex work because they make too much money, but they really don't - the typical pay for phone sex work is .25 - .40 per minute, which is $15 - 24/hour. Even taking calls 40 hours a week, that would be $600 - 960 before taxes. Granted, she didn't have a lot of expenses, but it's not SOOOO much money that she might not have been tempted to help herself to someone else's money.

I wonder if she had another cell phone for the job??? OR if she had calls forwarded to her cell phone? I mean she told Tony that she worked remotely and could work from his apartment. Just a thought.

The Never Lose Hope Foundation is listed as being registered to Parrish Mateo.

Parrish Mateo is listed as the Chief Operating Officer in Orlando, Florida for Resolutions Center, Corp.

Resolutions Center, Corp.
7600 Southland Boulevard, Suite 101
Orlando, FL 32809
Phone: 877-696-1474.
Fax: 321-214-0323.
Email: csr@resolutionscenter.com

When I googled the phone number 877-696-1474 as listed for Resolutions Center, Corp, I found another company associated with it, a phone sex operator website.

http://www.sex-4now.net/phone-sex.php?domain=&pagelist=450&limitlist=10

*Mz Samantha 1-877-696-1474 Age: 28
http://www.sex-4now.net/phonesex-babe-*Mz_Samantha.htm

I think I recall somewhere that a "Samantha" is associated with one of the sites in question and I am trying to backtrack now to find where that was. It may have been a linkedin site or similar. I believe this name was listed as being one of the several contacts.

Mods: If this post needs to be deleted, I understand. Thank you!

Here's the SAMANTHA association........ this is a fairly recent article, interesting!!! Great find, liltigress!
http://blogs.timesunion.com/advocate/?p=215

Don't know for sure but most likely they haven't met all the requirements for release. Possibly LE is holding them up not having the bracelet ready or something.

Could there be holds on Casey from other agencies?

Are we sure it has backfired? Why can't they still post the bail? I'm confused.
It hasn't backfired yet. They haven't even gotten into the processing phase that I can tell. I bet that Tony Padilla is working with Baez right now to get the release and it will take some time.

These guys who arrived in town are scary looking to me. Wonder what Casey will feel about having to be around them.

I think there are only a few of us here who are fine with what you just said.
I'm one of them.
Others would only change their mind if they found themselves in a situation
where they're accused of something they claim they did not do.
It's funny how that works!
:crazy:

I am still old fashioned and believe the laws should not be changed on the whim of public opinion. There are way to many innocent sitting in prison for crimes they did not commit.

If she was involved in some sort of 'adult" business --- that would explain a lot of the "make believe names"

I agree with it. Personally I think she has killed her child but she IS innocent until proven guilty and should be treated as such under the law. It doesn't mean we have to actually believe anything she says though.

Right, I agree --- and I don't believe the things she's said that are already proven to have been lies. On the other hand, I take issue today with the people who are publicly calling for her continued incarceration and LWOP and death. It's much too early for that kind of talk, imo.

I don't see Casey as a phone sex operator. They make good money.

Really? Like how much? If we old grannies ever get faced with desitution in our dotage, just maybe??????

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I am still old fashioned and believe the laws should not be changed on the whim of public opinion. There are way to many innocent sitting in prison for crimes they did not commit.

Amen, sister RoseRed.
:blowkiss:

Amen, sister RoseRed.
:blowkiss:

Gee, I thought this was a discussion forum about this case. If we are just going to nod and agree with everything, no need for a forum. Sorry if I offended anyone...Later...

There are way too many people on the streets and not in prison paying for crimes they did commit.

You haven't offended me! This IS a discussion on this case and there are VERY few who agree that Caylee is out there wandering around with a kidnapper or whatever. Everyone is entitled to their opinions tho.

Leonard Padilla was just on headline news Live. He said that he is waiting on the electronic monitor line to be installed. Said that Baez has been out of town in NY and this line has not be installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow